Chapter One

Story of The Moon

ONEW's POV

"Sunyoung-ah ...." I said when I finally found Sunyoung sat looking towards the Han River. Just that. Just one word. Because I know, anything i would say, she won’t hear it. Or rather, don’t want to hear it. Sunyoung doesn’t even looked at me, so I finally decided to sit down next to her. I looked at her. She has red swollen eyes but strangely, she smiled. I know the reason why she was crying, but I don’t understand the meaning of her smile.

"I'm sorry, Jinki Oppa ..." she said finally still without looking. I paused to wait for the next sentence. "I'm sorry I made you worry about in the middle of the night like this. Suddenly my legs told me to come here .... What do i do? What do i do? I was very happy when i knew he was going to debut as a singer, but it also means that our relationship will end ... I tried to discuss this issue with him, but we ended up with didn’t speak anything ... I know, I should be happy for him debuting as EXO's leader, but ... "I cut Sunyoung to hug her. She was surprised but eventually Sunyoung put her head on my chest and started to cry, again. We still in the same position when I realized that there was someone who saw us from a distance which is not far enough. Joonmyun. Suho. He bowed his head when our eyes collide. I know he's worried about Sunyoung, I know he was also come to look for Sunyoung. I'm still looking at Joonmyun and at the same time still in the position hugging Sunyoung. Joonmyun raised his head and spoke to me, he spoke to me without a sound, 'Hyung, please take care of Sunyoung for me. thank you' and he left. Stupid, how could I possibly leave Sunyoung?

- 00 -

"Thank you, Onew Oppa ..." Said Sunyoung when we reached in front of her dorm. I decided to take her home.

"I told you to call me Jinki when we're not in front of the camera." I replied and she smiled. Finally, Sunyoung smiled again and it got me to smile back. Sunyoung’s smile can always brighten my day.

"Thank you, Jinki Oppa .." She said again and I nodded.

"Come on in, and get some rest." I said, patted her head. She waved her hand at me and eventually get into her dorm. I walked to the elevator to go down and get back to my dorm, and i stop myself when in the front of the apartment F(x)’s dorm, i saw Joonmyun standing.

"Hyung, can we talk for a second?" He asked. I just nodded and followed him. We stopped at the cafe nearby. I ordered a hot chocolate and Joonmyun prefer black coffee for him.

"Is  this about Sunyoung?” I asked, and he nodded. "Talk, then." I said while Joonmyun just drank his coffee and then fell silent.

"Sunyoung is very happy for you and also give a support when she knew you're going to debut" I said finally when I saw he hadn’t started to speak.

"But she cried, Hyung." He finally answered. "I know, I failed to be a good boyfriend for her. I made her cry, it’s because of me. "

"It wasn’t your fault." I said quickly. "This is the company’s decision. There’s nothing you both could do." I Added. Joonmyun bowed his head.

"One of EXO manager spoke directly with Sunyoung about this issue." I said, then I went on "That's why she went straight to the Han river right after manager Hyung told her to leave you. You know, the Han river is her... "

"Her favorite place to cry. Because no one really recognized her there. Most are there just parents." He interrupted.

"Hyung, I know this is tough for her, but it’s also tough for me too. I want to hug her and say 'this is all going to be fine' but we both know that's not true. What should I do?" He continued.

"Try to talk to her. Whatever your final decision later, you should talk about it first." I said. "You're not the first SM artists who are required to end the relationship because of the debut issues." I added.

"I know hyung. But, when i knew Sunyoung crying because of this, I felt like I betrayed you, Minho, Eunhyuk hyung, Sungmin hyung, Taeyeon Noona, Ryeowook Hyung, Victoria Noona and even Kyungsoo. Because all of you are the closest persons to Sunyoung. Moreover, I feel so betrayed towards Sunyoung." He replied.

"You know we’re not mad at you. Go home and calm yourself down. And how can you get out till this late? If your manager knows this, he will punish you. You're about to debut, you shouldn’t be out, except for practice. Especially at this hour." I replied. I saw joonmyun nodded. "Come on, i’ll walk you back to your dorm." I made the offer for him, but he shook his head.

"No Hyung, I can do it on my own. Thank you for listening." He said then bowed at me and he left. I stepped my foot towards the SHINee’s dorm and lay my body when I'm up in my room. I heard the door open and I turn my head to see that Taemin get into my room.

"What's wrong?” I asked.

"I should be asking you, Hyung. What happens to you? Why are you going home so late?" He asked.

"It’s Sunyoung." I replied and he nodded in understanding. All member SHINee knows I’m like Sunyoung’s guardian. Because I was a little protective towards Sunyoung. Even Joonmyun takes great effort to get my approval to finally dating her.

"Is this about Joonmyun Hyung?" Asked the SHINee’s magnae again and I just nodded.

"Go to sleep, Taemin. I also want to rest." I said. Taemin just smirked and get out of my room.

- 00 -

TAEMIN's POV

I walk in the corridors of the SM building to find an empty space to practice. But I stop when I saw Luna practiced alone. She danced to the music. But I noticed the sweat flowing, I bet she had more than five hours of practice and her dance move is so full of energy. I know she's forcing herself. She maybe punish herself to relieve the stress that is keep botehring her lately. The problem between Luna and Joonmyun Hyung is already known by almost all SM artists. This is what makes some artist like Onew hyung, Eunhyuk hyung and Ryeowook hyung and Sungmin Hyung always approached Luna to comfort her. I was the same age as Luna, but we’re not so close. I'm closer to Sulli or Krystal. I knew she was having problems, but she shouldn’t do this to herself.

"Taemin, what are you doing?" Asked Luna while starring at me. I wrinkled my forehead, don’t understand about what she’s trying to say. "You turn off the music." She added. Then I just realized it. I can not endure to watch she punishing herself so I decided to go in and turn off the music even without realized it.

"Luna, you need a break. How long have you been practicing? Look at your feet, it’s getting red." I replied.

“Taemin, I use shoes. How come you know that my feet are getting red? Hahaha, you’re being ridiculous.” She said at me while laughing. I decided to get a mineral water and walked towards her. "Drink it and take some break, i’ll parctice with you after that. How?" I added. I saw Luna get a little surprised. I knew she was very fond of dancing, because of dancing that she even recruited by SM. However, I think this is the first time I asked her to dance together that’s why she’s a bit surprised. I mean, practicing with only the two of us. In fact this is the first time we practiced alone. Usually there will be Eunhyuk hyung or Hyeoyeon Noona and other SM artists who are good at dancing. Luna took the mineral water from my hand and started to sit down. I follow her and sit in front of her.

"You know, you can call me Sunyoung if you want to. I'm more comfortable with it. Reminding myself before becoming a member of F(x)." She said after a sip of water I gave.

"But you know you don’t ever change. Before or after becoming a member of F(x). You're still the same" I replied. Even I was surprised with what I just said. But it's true. Luna always been cheerful and smile no matter what happens. That's why Onew Hyung always want to take care of her. He was afraid that someone would hurt her and removes her smile. And then I saw Luna laughed at me.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her.

"I think this is the first time that we’re actually really talking. And it’s kinda awkward. But, thank you anyway." She replied.

"Well, I guess you're right. It's your fault, of course. You're too busy with Onew Hyung and Minho Hyung." I said jokingly.

"You're partly to blame. You're more interested with the two F(x)’s magnae." She replied and I laugh.

"I think we should get out together. We should get closer, considering we have the same age." I added, and I saw she nodded still with a smile. Now I know why Onew Hyung always said that the best part in Luna is her smile. Her smile is so beautiful and it’s a shame that I realize it just now.

"What music we will use for practice?" She asked.

"What if we use the music from the dance battle at SMTown?” I said.

"But I don’t have it."

"I do." I said, pulling out a CD of my jacket. "I plan to find an empty room for a practice. Until I saw you." I added.

"So, you decided to practice with me?" She asked again.

"I don’t know either actually, but I don’t think it’s a wrong idea. Besides, you're too hard on yourself. Are you okay?" Silly of me. That's really a wrong question. of course she's not okay.

"Looks like you don’t know me very well. Look at me, I'm fine enough to practice until seven hours." She said proudly. But I know she just doesn’t want me to know that she was sad.

"Are you crazy? Practiced up to seven hours? Looks like you really like to dance." I said with a sarcastic tone. And she just smirked

"Come on Taemin, I know you've practiced more than that."

"But that's only to prepare our comeback. If only just to spending some time, usually I'll just practice for two to three hours. Anyway, obviously you did not sleep all night just to practice. You really are too hard on yourself Luna." I said.

"Come on, let's just start practicing again." Says Luna, standing up to get ready to practice, but I shook my head and pulled her arm and get her out of the practice room.

"Ya! Lee Taemin! What are you doing?" She asked, trying to release my grip on her arm.

"You need something to eat. Come with me. And you better do as i said, Park Sunyoung. Or you’re really going to regret it later." I said threatening her a bit without releasing my grip, I saw she didn’t fight so I continued walking and took her to the nearest cafe. We sat in a place which is far enough from the crowd and close to the window so we could enjoy breakfast while gazing out the way, after all, it’s still at six in the morning, so, there’s not a lot of people who come to cafe at this hour.

"Order something." I said as a waiter standing beside our table ready to write our order.

"I didn’t bring my wallet." She replied.

"Come back to your senses, Sunyoung. I brought you here, so I'll pay it. You don’t need to make any more excuses to avoid and immediately ordered."

"All right, all right." She said. "I want waffles and one chocolate milk." She adds to the maid cafe who waiting for our orders. Jeez, even Onew Hyung and Sunyoung have the same tastes. They are really...

"Then I’ll have the same." Quickly I said to the maid cafe.

"Didn’t you like the strawberry milk?" Asked Luna to me after the waiter went to get our order.

"Are you saying that I can’t drink a chocolate milk?” I said with a slightly higher tone.

"Well Taemin, you can. But, you don’t need to shout." He replied.

"Who, Who’s shouting? I didn’t shout."

"Whatever you say. But I'm glad, you finally called me Sunyoung. "

"Did I?"

"Yes, you did. You should continue to call me that from now on. Although I really like Luna, but I still prefer Sunyoung." She added with a smile and then turned her gaze towards the window. I looked at her, gee, Park Sunyoung, if I don’t know anything about her and Joonmyun Hyung, I wouldn’t know that the main vocalist of F(x) is actually really sad. She was really good at hiding her grief in front of others. The more i looked at her, the more i realized that she really looks gorgeous even without makeup and after the all night long practice. I admit Sulli has a beauty that is more than Sunyoung, but Sunyoung’s face, is not the face that's easy to make you bored even if you keep looking at it. And then finally the order came shortly. We spent our food and we returned to the SM building after that.

"I'll take you back to your dorm." I said, we’re stopping in front of the SM building.

"Dorm? Aren’t we going to practice?" She asked.

"You need to sleep, Sunyoung. Get some sleep, and come back here at twelve noon."

"Since when did you turn out to be more mature?" She said, and she laughed. "All right, but I can go by myself. Thank you for the breakfast, Taemin." Replied Sunyoung then she left.

--00—

LUNA's POV

"Oppa .." I stopped when Joonmyun Oppa and I accidentally met in the corridors of the SM building.

"Sungyoung ..." I hear his voice as surprised as mine. We were silent for a while and no one spoke up when finally Joonmyun Oppa start to open his mouth. "Sunyoung, can we talk for a minute?"

 


Yes, this is the first chapter. Now, let's pretend that Kyungsoo is the closest person to Sunyoung from exo. besides, i love D.O and Luna's high note from goodbye summer. that's why i decided that Kyungsoo is perfect to be the closest person to Luna XD. I'm sorry for the grammar mistake. i've warned you that i'm not really good with english >.< i know my first chapter is , i'm not really good at it, but i've tried my best. So, enjoy :)

AND thanks a lot for my first three subscribers, and people who already give their coment for me :D I didn't expect i would have the subscribers. So, I really wanna say thank you so much for  imhyorin, SMNoel189, and TaeNaHee :D