Problems

Here I Am

 

It was raining quite heavily outside. The sky was dark and like it was crying. The sound of the rain pelting the roof was all soothing. He kept on looking outside the window and not paying any attention at the professor upfront. His eyes roaming the field outside and sometimes he counted every droplets of water landed on the window. His body might be in the class but his mind was at somewhere else. He has no heart at all to focus on the subject that they were learning at that time.

 

His left palm supported his jaw all the way long ever since the class started. Sighing hard, he felt tired with his never ending dance practices which he must attend almost everyday since he is the head of the dance club. Somehow he had the thoughts to quit dancing yet he still doing it because that was the only thing that he major of and he always enjoyed dancing especially when he is alone.

 

Sehun, who was sitting beside steals a couple of looks and noticed the difference about his deskmate before nudging him, “Hey, Kai.”. Sehun always called him Kai but only in public since Kai didn’t want and didn’t like if anyone besides his close friends calling him with his real name, Jongin.

 

No response.

 

“Yah, brat.” Sehun says again still shaking him and Kai sits up, dropping his hand on the desk. He turned around and found Sehun’s face frowning at him. “Why are you not paying attention? You’re so done if Mr.Law finds out that you’re not focus in his class.”

Kai rolls his eyes before he spoke, “Something is bothering me.”

Again, Sehun frowned and took his chance to look at Kai when Mr.Law looked away. “Whaddup?” his eyebrows raised up.

“Soo Jung called me last night.” Sehun’s eyes widened as soon as Kai mentioned the name. He knows that Kai is not the type that will share everything about his personal life but when he mentioned Soo Jung, he somehow felt surprised.

“And?” it excites Sehun to know more.

“And she said she’s going to come visit me here as soon as possible.” he sighs hard and let his head fall on the desk, putting his arms over it, shut his eyes closed.

 

Sehun doesn’t understand why Kai thinks that that was something to be bother about. He stays still on his chair, crossing his arms while looking at Kai with his are-you-ing-kidding-me face.

 

“And the problem here is..?”

“The problem here is I don’t want her to come….yet.”

“Yah, she has the right to come and visit you here. Let me remind you that she’s your girlfriend, idiot.” Sehun hit Kai on top of his head.

 

Right. His girlfriend. No one knows about that. Only Sehun does. He never told anyone about his relationship with Soo Jung except Oh Sehun, the only one that he trusted with his whole heart. He really didn’t like it if someone interrupted his privacy life. No one need to know about his relationship with Soo Jung. No one.

 

Kai groaned, still not moving his head from the desk. “I am very busy nowadays with dance practices and homeworks that need to be done. I’m afraid that I won’t have much time to spend with her if she was here. And you also know that she’s the type that will sulk if someone ignored her, right?”

 

This time, Sehun is the one who was sighing. “Yeah. I noticed that you’ve been very busy lately and about Soo Jung too.” he paused, “So what did you said to her?”

 

He responded with a shrug, “We almost fought talking on the phone yesterday because she kept on resisting that she wants to come. I don’t even know what to answer her anymore so I hung up.” Kai hides his face in his palm trying to recall about what happened last night. He was too tired to argue with Soo Jung, that’s why he couldn’t stand it anymore and hung up the phone. It’s not that he was tired of being her boyfriend, but he was just annoyed. Annoyed with everything around him that even he, himself doesn’t know how to describe it in words.

 

“I hope you guys are okay. If you need anything, you know where to find me.” Sehun pats Kai’s back before he looked up to the professor upfront.

“Thanks dude.” Kai said, sounds almost whispering to Sehun.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The sky is so dark as it gives a hint that it will be raining again. The wind blew softly, making his brown-ish black bangs covered almost half of his eyes. He glanced at his watch just to find it was already past evening. He was just got back from the dance practice at school. He wiped his sweats rolling on his forehead with his arms. He was walking slowly, savoring the feel of walking alone towards his room. As soon as he reached at the door, he pulled out a key, unlocked it and pulled the doorknob slowly. He enters the room he shares with Baekhyun and saw the said guy is at his study desk, studying.

 

Baekhyun, who assumed that Jongin had already make his way into the room, turned his head away from the book on the desk. “You’re late.”

Jongin didn’t even look at his roomate yet only walked away towards his bed. Shrugging his suits blazer off his body, before he threw his body on the bed. “Yeah, as usual.”

“Got practice again?” Baekhyun stood up from his seat and walked a little closer to Jongin. He stopped, and sat at the edge of his own bed.

“Yeap.” he paused for a second, thinking. “Are you waiting for me?” Jongin tilted his face up and found Baekhyun was already sat on his bed, beside him.

Baekhyun hesitated at first before he continue, “Urhm, kinda.”

“Why?”

“Urhm, you know my boyfriend— ”

Jongin replied with a hummed, “—Chanyeol, yes. What’s about him?” having his back while resting one of his arm on his forehead, he closes his eyes shut to cool himself down after having a very tiring day of thinking about his problems and and homeworks, plus Soo Jung, that makes him suffocated.

“Ahuh, him. He asked me to go on a date this Saturday.”

“That’s great. Go on then.” still not moving.

“But I have problems….” Baekhyun murmured while clasping both of his hands together on his laps, eyes glued on the floor.

 

Jongin sighed yet still trying his best not to be heard by his roomate. He pushed himself into a sitting position, facing Baekhyun. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he opened it back slowly, before he spoke, “What is it about? I thought you guys have already dated for several of times before. What is the problem then?” he creases his brows, looking straight at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun tilted his head up and took a quick glanced at Jongin before his eyes dropped back on the floor. Letting go one of his hand, he rubbed the back of his neck. “Yes we did. Actually he asked me to find someone to join us as he is going to bring his roomate along with him this Saturday. He wants to introduce me to him. So, uhrm— if you don’t mind, can you please do me a favor?” he braved himself and looked at Jongin.

Jongin just stared at Baekhyun, showing his questioned look. “Okay, what is it? Spill it.”

Baekhyun hesitates but then he reminded himself that he really needs help. “Can you join us along, please? Well, I think Chanyeol’s roomate need someone to company him on that date too, don’t you think so?” Baekhyun let out a small grin, showing his white teeth while looking at Jongin with his pleaded puppy eyes. “Please..?” clasping both of his hand infront of his face, blinking his eyes non-stop to persuade Jongin.

 

There was a moment of silence and Jongin still not moving from his place, gave Baekhyun a blank stare as if he was in thoughts. He opened his mouth as if he was trying to say something but then he closed it back. Once he gathered his mind up, he broke the silence. “Who is this so called Chanyeol’s roomate back then?”

Baekhyun disentangled and letting his hands dropped on his laps. “Kyungsoo. His name is Do Kyungsoo.”

“Do Kyungsoo…” Jongin murmured.

“Why?”

“Oh, nothing.” he pursed his lips for a second, “About the date, I’m going.” Jongin looked away from Baekhyun, throwing his body back on the bed. He laid on his stomach with his face buried into the pillow.

With that, Baekhyun’s brows creased “What?”

Jongin groaned, he didn’t want to repeat his words again yet he still did. “I said I’m going.”

Baekhyun let out a wide stupid grin on his face and asked, “Really? Are you really going to join us then?”

Jongin was already too tired. “Do I need to repeat my words?”

 

Baekhyun knew that Jongin already agreed to join them for the date. He quickly stand up from his place and make his way to Jongin’s bed. Jongin could feel his bed dipped as Baekhyun hugged him from the back.

 

“Thank you, Jongin! Thank you!” still showing his big grin, he tightened his arms around Jongin’s body.

Jongin snorted. “Now get off of me before I change my mind.”

Leaving a few kisses on top of Jongin’s head, Baekhyun chuckled before he gets up from Jongin.

“You’re so gross.” Jongin continued.

“Well, that’s your roomate is all about.”

 

Jongin tsked. He reached up for his blanket and rolled himself in it. As he closes his eyes and took a deep breath, there was one last word that came out through his mouth without himself noticed.

 

Do Kyungsoo.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : so, am going to proceed to the next chapter where theyll be having their date. yeah, THEIR. lol. sorry if this orz. well, i do talk s sometimes. sobs ;_; and ahahaha introducing to you guys, soo jung LOL. and sorry again for the title orz. btw, am having my finals next week so i might be late for the updates but ill try my best U_U wish best of luck for me. thanks guys :*

 

too many kaibaek feels nowadays ;_; dont kill me. bye!