The latter

Here I Am

 

 

"Is it okay for you if I don't accompany you in? I really am sorry as I need to go now. I can't be out here for long." Mrs Do asked his son for the umpteenth times while giving him a guilty look. She really can't be out for long as her boss didn't allow her to. She asked permission from her boss to send her son to his new school and her boss gave her the green light as long as she come back as soon as possible because it took quite hours for her to go back and forth to the school from her job place.

 

"It is okay mom. I'll manage on my own." Kyungsoo looks down at his suitcases and gives her mom a quick peck on the cheek before she disappeared slowly from his sight. He sighed.

 

So I guess i'll be alone again today. He monologues himself.

 

He picked the suitcases up and struggles himself walking to the hallway of the school. As he expected, the hall was crowded with sea of students that were already there with their parents acompanying beside them. Kyungsoo quickly make his step as soon as he saw students queuing to register themselves up. After he got his room key and with the helped from the prefects whose in charge in showing students the way to their room, he managed to get on his own feet to his room. A creak sound can be heard as he opened the door.

 

"Oh, hi there. I'm sorry for interrupting." said Kyungsoo to the latter inside the room.

 

"Oh, hi back. It's okay. You can come in. I bet you're my new roomate, huh?" the latter smile back as soon as he saw Kyungsoo smiling at him.

 

"I think I am. I'm Do Kyungsoo. You can call me Kyungsoo instead." Kyungsoo offered him a hand shake.

 

"What a cute name you got there for a guy like you. I'm Chanyeol as for Park Chanyeol. It's nice to meet you, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol accepted his hand shake while smiling wide showing his structured white teeth. Kyungsoo blushed.

 

Kyungsoo make his own way into the room and stuffed his suitcases on the bed. He started unpacking his things and arranges his clothes in the closet situated near his bed.

 

"Do you need any help?" asked Chanyeol after he saw Kyungsoo seems like having a problem on which place to put his things as the room is just as big as a small box if to compare with his own room at home.

 

"Uhh, no. It's okay. I can do it all by myself. Thanks by the way."

 

"If you say so." Chanyeol shrugged. "I'm going to take a walk around the school after this. Do you want to come along?"

 

"Sure, sounds fun to me." Kyungsoo accepted his offer as he thinks he really wants to know what this school have for the students itself. And of course, he come to this school to make new friends.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Hey Kyungsoo, don't you feel hungry? Cause I am." asked Chanyeol while giving a oh-im-so-hungry-lets-go-eat-something face.

 

Kyungsoo snorted. "Let's go to the cafe and see what they got there for us to eat."

Chanyeol squealed and grabbed Kyungsoo's arm. He dragged Kyungsoo to the cafe from where they're standing at that time.

 

"Ouch. Hey, it hurts." Kyungsoo frowned.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you." Chanyeol retract his hands off of Kyungsoo's. "I get really excited when it comes to food." Kyungsoo chuckled and found it's cute.

 

"It's okay. Just don't grab it too hard." Kyungsoo smiles.

 

As they were walking into the cafe, major of the students that were already there turned their head to them and started whispering to each other.

 

 

Hey, look. It's Park Chanyeol. Who's he walking with? Where's Baek?

Did he already changed his taste? Euw~ Still the same. Gross.

 

 

Kyungsoo take a peek to look at Chanyeol who don't even give a damn to what's happening around him.

 

"Chanyeol, did you hear that? They're talking about you. And who's Baek?"

 

"Let them be. Let's go, I'm hungry." said Chanyeol while making his way to the counter to make order leaving Kyungsoo behind blinking.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Chanyeol, may I ask you something?" Kyungsoo started to break the silence between them as they sat on the grass under a shrub tree.

 

"What is it?" Chanyeol continue on munching the chocolate muffin that he bought for himself on his hand.

 

"Who are you?"

 

"What are you talking about? I'm Park Chanyeol, your roomate." Chanyeol answered with a bored look on his face.

 

"No, you know what I mean. Who are you as in why were people talking about you back then when we were in the cafe just now?"

 

Chanyeol sighed. "It's just nothing. You don't need to know."

 

"Why can't I? I am your roomate. I have the right to know about my roomate. Come on Chanyeol, tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone about it or tease you if it's something funny." Kyungsoo didn't mean to force but he really wants to know what is happening. Chanyeol is his roomate after all. So he do have the right. Yep.

 

"You promise?" Chanyeol hesitates.

 

"I am." Kyungsoo gives him a calm look which Chanyeol found it warm and safe.

 

"Urhm......well how should I start this.... I....."

 

"Yes?"

 

"I..... I am not as what you think I am."

 

"I'm sorry but I don't understand?"

 

"I am not straight."

 

Kyungsoo is speechless as soon as Chanyeol stated that he's not straight. Oh so he's gay. That's the first thing that comes from his head at that time but he think it is okay. At least Chanyeol is being honest with him.

 

"And Baek is?" Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows as giving a hint to Chanyeol to continue his words.

 

"His name is Byun Baekhyun and he is my boyfriend. But I prefer calling him Baekkie. Doesn't it sounds cute?" Chanyeol giggled and stop giggling himself after he saw Kyungsoo making faces. "Urgh, sorry. Baekhyun is just my another weakness after food. Sue me."

 

Kyungsoo chuckled. "It is okay, Chanyeol. I bet this Baek is really cute in person."

 

Chanyeol blushed. "Yes he is, Kyungsoo. He really is." Chanyeol shut his eyes and trying to remember and savor every single part of his Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes. "Kyungsoo, don't you afraid with me?"

 

"And why must I?"

 

"I have the thought that you might freaks out and thinks that I'm some kind of weirdos who is head over heels over a boy. It's a FREAKING BOY and not girl." Chanyeol keep his head down while looking at his shoes.

 

"No I'm not. You're still human after all and human do have feelings. Mind that." Kyungsoo smiles.

 

"Thank you, Kyungsoo. Thanks for being understanding." said Chanyeol as he was about to wipe his tears.

 

"Hey don't cry, you silly! It's nothing big though." Kyungsoo laughed out loud till he almost chokes his own muffin.

 

"Are you okay?" asked Chanyeol with his worry look and pats Kyungsoo's back.

 

"I'm okay. I need water." Kyungsoo coughs.

 

"Here it is." Chanyeol hand out the said bottle which he bought at the cafe before. Kyungsoo gulp the water down his throat without giving a chance for Chanyeol to continue his word. Chanyeol chuckled.

 

"Kyungsoo, you know what?"

 

Kyungsoo take a glance at Chanyeol before answering, "What." and continue gulping the water down.

 

"You are so funny. And I think it's cute. And you are cute." Chanyeol gives him a wide smile showing almost all of his teeth.

 

Once again, Kyungsoo chokes himself.

 

Kyungsoo slaps Chanyeol on the back while trying to gasp for air so that he can breathe normally. "Damn, are you trying to kill me?"

 

"I'm so so sorry, Kyungie! I didn't mean to." Chanyeol gives him a worry look while patting Kyungsoo's back to calm himself down. It shocks him when he heard Chanyeol called him with a new informal name of his but somehow he think it's cute. Kyungsoo's cheeks blushed.

 

"Have you ever count on how many times you've said sorry to me today?" Kyungsoo chuckled. "It's okay Chanyeol." Kyungsoo smiles.

 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say sorry for so many times in a day." There you go. "Opps, I shall stop myself now." Chanyeol cupped his mouth to shut himself up. But then he continued, "But Kyungsoo, I did mean about what I've said about you before."

 

"Which one?"

 

"The cute one."

 

"O- Okay." Kyungsoo blushed pink. Let's get this over it.

 

"So Chanyeol, about your Baek. What is his name again?"

 

"Byun Baekhyun."

 

"Ahhhh, right. Baek. I hope you can introduce him to me in one fine day okay?" Kyungsoo smiles wide, hoping the exact answer from Chanyeol.

 

"Of course I will. I bet he'll be very excited to know you, as my roomate." Chanyeol really can't wait for that time to come. Chanyeol blushed. He's shy.

 

"Hey Chanyeol, are you always that shy whenever Baek's name showed up?" Kyungsoo wiggles his eyebrows up and down grinning at Chanyeol.

 

"N- No I'm not!" Chanyeol stuttered.

 

"Uuuuu~ Yes you are~" Kyungsoo chuckled before humming a song that he don't even have any idea what it is.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N : OMG what ive done to this chap OTL This is supposed to be Kaisoo's but it ended up being Chansoo. I donno, Chansoo sounds cute to me. And OMG Chanyeol is being so flirty in here ;; Pls forgive me T.T And this chap is kinda short? Am sorry~ I promise I'll make a long one for the next chap orz. So here is Chansoo for you guys ;; OTL