First met

Here I Am

 

The cafe is awakened by the screaming of a group of girls and that shocked Kyungsoo and Chanyeol who were struggling their hard to enter the cafe. They were being pushed by the girls and the said boys were pissed.

 

"Chanyeol, what is happening? Why are they shouting and screaming?" Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol who looks like don't have any interest to know what is happening.

 

"It's Kai." Chanyeol answered boredly.

 

"Kai who?" Kyungsoo frowned.

 

"He's one of the most popular guy in this school besides me."

 

Kyungsoo snorted. "But you're not popular."

 

Chanyeol laughed. "I know I am not but I think I am." Chanyeol smirked.

 

"Ohmaigod, please stop." Kyungsoo feels like he wants to give a fist to Chanyeol right now. "Now continue, who is this Kai again? How did you know him?"

 

"Wait, don't tell me that you don't know him?" Chanyeol gives Kyungsoo a questioning look.

 

"Well, I'm new here. I'm a transfer student, don't you remember? I'm not like you."

 

"Oh yeah, i forgot." Chanyeol scratched his back neck. "This Kai that I mentioned before is the Head of Carrabana Def which is the famous dance club in the school. Can you see the guy who walk beside him? That is Oh Sehun but we prefer calling him Sehun. And he is very hot." Chanyeol makes his flirty look at Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo widened his eyes when Chanyeol said Sehun was hot. He really give a fist on the arm to Chanyeol at this time asking him to stop being so flirty.

 

"Can you please be a little serious?"

 

"But I am serious! And Sehun really is hot! Can't you see his y bodyline? I just--"

 

Kyungsoo pushed Chanyeol's arm hard. "You have Baek already right? He will be mad if he heard about what you've said just now." Kyungsoo threatened.

 

"Sehun is hot but I prefer someone who is cute." Chanyeol pouted.

 

"Awhhhh Channie, you're so cute." Kyungsoo pinched Chanyeol straight in the nose.

 

"Hey, stop! I am not a child anymore. Stop pinching my nose!" Chanyeol struggles to let Kyungsoo's hand off of his nose.

 

"Okay, enough. Back to our main topic before, I want to see the said boys. I can't see them." Kyungsoo standing on his tiptoes while holding Chanyeol's shoulders and widened his eyes to start searching for the boys. "Where they've gone to, Chanyeol?" Only now Kyungsoo realised that he should've put more insoles in his shoes. Darn it.

 

"You shortie~ Theyre already gone. You're too late." Chanyeol laughed and gives Kyungsoo a pity face.

 

"Wha-- Then when can I meet them again?" Kyungsoo frowned.

 

"You will, Kyungsoo. As the time passes." Chanyeol pats Kyungsoo.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kyungsoo took the advantage to walk around school when recess took over. He was alone, because Chanyeol was busy eating at the cafe. He didn't feel like eating anything that day. He likes being alone and he loves the feels when he can clear his mind up while looking to the view surrounding him. On his way to the hallway, he suddenly feels that there's something bothering him. He heard something that's really soothing and it somehow attracts him to know and to see what is the thing--- He stopped. He stood by the door for a momentWithout even blinking, his heart pounding hard.

 

Who is that guy?

 

He could see the reflection of the guy from the mirrored room.

His waves.

His sharp moves.

His eyes.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyungsoo shook his head once again when his mind was interrupted by the perfect view that he saw yesterday again. He is on his bed right now while hugging a History book on his chest tightly. Chanyeol who is currently getting ready to go out took a quick glance at Kyungsoo and sighed. He throw his pillow straight on Kyungsoo's face.

 

"Hey! Watch that!" Kyungsoo complained.

 

"You were the one who started it first." Chanyeol shrugged.

 

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything."

 

"I saw you shook your head non-stop while hugging that History book. Hey, what has gotten into you? Do you have problems?"

 

"Urgh, nothing. I'm okay. No need to worry about me." Kyungsoo put away the History book on the side table and sat straight at the edge of his bed. "Where are you going?"

 

"I'm going to Baek. He misses me." a broad grin spreading across his face.

 

"Send my regards to him then. When are you going to introduce him to me? You've promised!"

 

"I will, Kyungsoo. But later, okay?" Chanyeol winked and make his way to the door. "I'm not going to lock the door because I won't bring the key along. Is it okay for you?" Kyungsoo nodded.

 

 

After the slam from the door, he laid his back on the bed again. Now what am I going to do right now? He sighed. He tried to close his eyes but then he heard the door creaked open. He was shocked. He straighten his back and saw an unknown figure barged into his room---

 

 

"Who---" Kyungsoo's eyes widened.

 

The eyes.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N : OMG this is not what I expected for it to be BUT--- OTL i hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say here LOL. I just wrote this fic yesterday but I already got few subcribers omg i love you guys T.T Please wait and stay with me. My fic is nothing without you guys :3 And thanks for commenting! Love you guys loads! Muah muah ^3^ Here is Chansoo again for you guys~! LOL.

 

 

Awhhh, this moment will never gets old :')

Kaisoo shippers, dont kill me >#< /RUN AWAY/