Hyung

Here I Am

 

It has been two days of school since the day he agreed to Jongin to play pretend. He had been trying to avoid Jongin ever since that day but it just feels so hard to do so when he bumped into him everywhere he went to at school. He couldn’t even think straight and cannot look at Jongin straight in the eyes. He was afraid that someone else might bumped into them such as Baekhyun or maybe Chanyeol which whom had already knew about their ‘oh so relationship’ thing.

And now Kyungsoo can feel it. It was awkward. Like really. Especially right at that time. When Jongin suddenly asked them to meet at the rooftop.

“Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo shifted his gaze from the floor to Jongin. He glanced around trying to find the best way to escape. He is looking at everywhere but Jongin.

Jongin felt so weird lately. He hasn’t seen even a glance of Kyungsoo the past few days or maybe he did but he just went unnoticed. And now it is about the time to ask.

“Where have you been?” Jongin steps closer, trying to reach out Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

Kyungsoo walks a few steps backward “No.” he said, stuttering.

“What?” Jongin’s brows creased.

“Urgh, uhm. Nothing.”

He moves closer, finally his hands reaching Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “Kyungsoo, did you suddenly start hating me?”

Kyungsoo looks up at his face full with confusion. “It’s not like I’ve been liking you before though.”

Jongin rolls his eyes. “Yeah whatever.” he paused. “It’s not that what I mean. Urgh. What I was trying to say was, I feel like you’re avoiding me. Are you?”

“I’m not.”

“Don’t lie.”

“I’m not lying!”

“Yes you are.”

“No I’m not!”

“Oh so you like me?”

“Yes!— What? No!” Kyungsoo pulls back to look at Jongin’s face.

“Ahah! Gotcha!” Jongin raised his hands up making a gun shot at Kyungsoo while winking and smiling at the latter.

“What the hell…” Kyungsoo couldn’t hide his smiles.

“Okay I was just joking. Now let’s get to the serious part.” Jongin’s face turned serious.

“So you’re not even serious…” his smiles dropped.

“Are you really was avoiding me for the past few days?”

“I’m not. Maybe…” Kyungsoo admits. He just couldn’t help it. How could Jongin be so stupid asking him things that he couldn’t do? Let’s pretend bull.

“Why? Did I offend you somehow?” he took out his hands trying to reach out Kyungsoo’s once again.

“No— It’s just that— I just—” Kyungsoo hesitates.

But before he could even continue, Chanyeol and Baekhyun came to their sight.

“Hey guys!” Chanyeol stands beside Kyungsoo and put his arm on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. And that resulted him to receive a death glare from Baekhyun. It gives him a hint to put his arm down from Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo frowned. “Chanyeol, I thought you didn’t want to be seen with Baekhyun nowhere in the school?”

“Oh well, we are just pretending like nothing ever happened between us and I feel that it’s not that hard to pretend like I used to think.” he smiles looking at Baekhyun who replied back with a smile.

 

Pretend. Can someone please just not talk or mention about all this pretending thingy. Kyungsoo feels like puking at Chanyeol’s face at that time, right in front of Baekhyun and Jongin. But the thing he just did was rolling his eyes, feeling annoyed.

 

“Yes, and it feels quite nice to get to see Chanyeol in school every day.” Baekhyun continues.

Both Jongin and Kyungsoo rolled their eyes.

“Stop talking about us. What about you guys? What were you guys doing here though?” he paused for a while before starting to wriggle his eyebrows. “You. Two. Alone. You know what I mean right.” a disgusting smiles appeared on his face.

In just a few blinks, Jongin moves to stand beside Kyungsoo, his right hand crawling around Kyungsoo’s waist.

“We’re just hanging around here, talking about something that I’m pretty sure that u don’t even want to know what was it about.” he then smirks, eyes shifting from Chanyeol to Baekhyun and then to the cutie one standing close beside him. “Right, hyung?” Jongin’s hand on Kyungsoo’s waist tightened and Kyungsoo swear to God that Jongin was pulling him closer till he could feel Jongin’s hot body.

 

Did he just said, hot? Oh well, whatever.

 

Kyungsoo looks up at the tall one with his eyes widened.

 

Hyung. Hyu—ng. HYUNG. Hyung?

 

??/?!!??/???!!?!?????

 

Since when did Jongin ever called him, hyung…?

 

Oh maybe Jongin was just pretending. And maybe he thinks by calling him hyung will makes him look like they’re just like some common sweet couples somewhere out there which what Kyungsoo couldn’t found any and he thinks it is NOT sweet at all.

Jongin should at least have called him honey or maybe sweetie or baby since they’re a couple right……? or……………………maybe not. Kyungsoo shook his head. What was he thinking? Stupid brain. Urgh.

 

“Y—yeah, right.” Kyungsoo stutters.

“Euww, whatever. I know it from your douche face I could see that you’re that disgusting. You better stay away from me, Kai.” Chanyeol said, his face showing full with disgust.

“As if I want to stay close to you too, euww. Nope.” Jongin waves his hands at Chanyeol.

“And you better stay away from Kyungsoo too.” Chanyeol shoots him a glare.

“Chanyeol, please don’t start it again.” Baekhyun says, walking towards Chanyeol and pulled his arm against his chest.

Chanyeol understood, and stayed silent.

“Hyunggggg~~ I’m hungry. Let’s go to the café and eat something. Please~” Jongin whined, slinging his arm on Kyungsoo’s.

It shocked Kyungsoo from Jongin’s behavior just right at that time but he just couldn’t do anything to stop him. It’s not like he’s complaining though. He somehow likes it.

“Grosssssssssss!!” Chanyeol backs away.

“You jealous?”

“Euw, Kai please. Let’s go, Baek.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes, pulling Baekhyun away from them.

“Why don’t we go to the café and have some meals together?” Jongin proposed.

“Yeah, that sounds cool?” Baekhyun assumed.

“Yeah.. yeah whatever. Let’s go.” Chanyeol said, waving his hand while walking away with having Baekhyun walking behind him.

“Let’s go, hyung.” Jongin let go of Kyungsoo’s waist and search out for Kyungsoo’s hand. He clasps their hands together and pulled Kyungsoo, walking after Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. He makes sure Chanyeol and Baekhyun can’t hear him before he pulled the tall one and whispered into Jongin’s ear. “Jongin, stop calling me hyung. Since when did you—”

“Hyungggggggg~~ Why are you being like this.” Jongin whined.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun turned around looking at both of them.

“Did you guys just said something?” Chanyeol asked, suspicious eyes showing on his face.

“No!” Kyungsoo answered, a little too fast. Coughs. “I mean— nothing.” he smiles, trying to hide his nervousness.

Jongin smirked.

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin. You stupid little brat!

“Let’s go, Jongin.” Kyungsoo pulled Jongin away from Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They’re walking too fast, Jongin almost stumbled onto his own feet.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun just look at them with confusion from behind.

Jongin loosened his grip on Kyungsoo’s, shifting his hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. He pulled Kyungsoo over, he then whispered into Kyungsoo’s ear.

 

“I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“Hyung hyung hyung hyung hyung hyung hyung hyung hyung.”

“Jongin, shut up!”

Jongin burst into laughter.

“You’re so cute, hyung.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : because it feels like i need to update something.