Who

Here I Am

 

 

The breeze was getting colder as the arms that envelop Baekhyun’s body tightened. Neither both of them wants to disentangle theirs. The time was getting too late and Chanyeol realize that but he still didn’t want to move a bit.

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes. “Channie, I think it’s getting too late. I’ll better get going now.” the words muffled by the broad chest his face was buried into.

 

“But I still wants you.” Chanyeol tighten his arms and pulled Baekhyun even closer to him until the latter could barely breathe within the tight embrace. He buried his face even deeper on Baekhyun’s shoulder which exposing a bit of his fair skin. He liked it that way.

 

Baekhyun lurches back and cupped Chanyeol’s cheeks, steal another quick peck on his lips. He drew a smile on his face. “Channie, we can still meet tomorrow right?”

 

Chanyeol pouted. “Yes I know, but you know it has been hard for me to meet you in public like where we are right now.” and another peck. Both of them giggles and pulled each other into another embrace.

 

Baekhyun shook his head as he took a glance at his watch. It’s too late. He placed his hands lightly on Chanyeol’s shoulders. Pushed the latter’s softly without hurting him. “Okay, enough for today. I really need to get going now.” he gives him a sad face because he also didn’t want to separate with each other but time didn’t allow them to.

 

Chanyeol was trying to loosen his arms around Baekhyun’s waist when he felt someone bump into him quite hard from the back. Baekhyun would have fallen on the floor if his arms let go of Baekhyun’s waist earlier. “Hey, watch your steps!” Chanyeol beamed.

 

It was a shock when Baekhyun caught a glimpse of guy that he know stormed out of the room. Chanyeol’s room. The guy was wearing a cap that has a ‘Kiss’ word written on it. He recognized the cap and he sure he really knows who was that guy just now.

 

“Jongin..?” Baekhyun looked at the back of Jongin’s with confusion. The guy has already disappeared from his sight.

 

“Did you know him?” asked Chanyeol in confusing.

 

“Yeah, it’s Jongin.” Baekhyun turned his head back facing Chanyeol. “He’s my roomate.” he murmured.

 

“Jongin as in Kim Jongin that people never called his real name but Kai?” Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “And he’s your roomate?” he silenced for a while. “But why you never told me about this before?” he frowned.

 

Chanyeol could hear the latter sighed before he spoke. “He didn’t want anyone to know about this.” he stopped. “Channie, can you please keep this as a secret?” said Baekhyun placing both of his hands together on Chanyeol’s broad chest while looking at him with his pleading puppy eyes.

 

Chanyeol scrunched his nose. “I can’t promise you that.”

 

“But why?” Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol’s shoulders away from him. Hard.

 

Chanyeol was shocked at the sudden reaction but then he quickly grabbed Baekhyun’s arms and s his arms around the latter’s waist. Again. “Not after you give me another kiss.” he wear a very big grin on his face and winked at him.

 

Baekhyun cupped his own already blushed pink cheeks before he leaned forwards and peck on Chanyeol’s right cheek. Chanyeol frowned.

 

“Baekkie, that’s not enough. I want more.” Chanyeol touch his own lips with his index finger as to give hint for Baekhyun to start his move. Chanyeol closed his eyes and………

 

SLAP!

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and he slapped Chanyeol’s mouth. “Hey, what was that for?” he touch his lips as to get rid of the sting on his mouth. “It hurts.” he pouted.

 

“That’s for you for teasing me just now.” he chuckled.

 

“Wha— but I didn’t— ” Baekhyun cupped Chanyeol’s mouth to shut him up. “Channie, I really need to go now. It’s getting late!” Baekhyun struggles himself to get off of Chanyeol’s tight embrace.

 

“Okay Baekkie, as you wish.” he let Baekhyun off from his embrace and looked at him with a sad face.

 

Baekhyun pinched the bridge of Chanyeol’s nose before he spoke. “Don’t be such a crybaby. I’ll get going now. Bye Channie.” he started to walk away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol still didn’t budge from his position and still making his can’t-you-see-that-I-still-need-you-here  face. After a few steps, he turned his back. “About the kiss earlier, I’ll give you later.” he winked at Chanyeol before he walked away.

 

Chanyeol grinned as wide as he could until it almost reached his ears.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

He turned the doorknob just to see Kyungsoo who was still in his position laying on his own bed when where he left him hours ago. He sighed.

 

“What had happened to you?” Chanyeol breaks the silence.

 

“Oh, you’re back. I never realize that. When did you come in?” he straightens his back and stood on his own feet. He makes his steps to the main table in the room to have a glass of water.

 

“I’ve been here ages ago.” he frowned. “Is there anything that distracting you?”

 

His face changed a bit when the thought of Jongin came through his mind. He shook his head. He need to stop this. “Urgh.. it’s nothing.”

 

Chanyeol took a few steps away to his closet to change his clothes into his pyjamas. “So I bet you’ve already met Kai, huh?” he raised his eyebrows to Kyungsoo. There was and awkward silence before he spoke.

 

“Kai? What did you mean?” he looked at him with confusion.

 

“I bumped into him just now at the door. I am very sure that he came out from this room. My room. Our room.”

 

“There was someone came into the room just now but that’s not Kai.” Kyungsoo frowned. “He’s Jongin. I— I mean, Kim Jongin. ” he bowed his head a bit, looking at the floor.

 

 

I’m Kim Jongin.

 

 

Chanyeol took his steps towards Kyungsoo and pinched his nose. “Stupid. That is Kai. Kim Jongin is Kai.” he chuckled.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened and he almost chokes himself as he was gulping the water down his throat. There you go again.

 

“Wha— Kim Jongin is Kai and— and Kai is Kim Jongin?” he unconsciously slipped the glass off from his hand. Thank god Chanyeol quickly hold the glass so that the glass won't shattered into pieces on the floor. His eyes widened. “Kyungsoo, what has gotten into you?” he stopped and then continued. “Are you okay?” asked Chanyeol in worry.

 

“I— I’m o— I’m okay.”

 

Why is this happening to him. Why is life being so mean to him. And why the hell is Kim Jongin is Kai.

 

And the questions were left behind without being answered.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N : Ive nothing else to say...............I hope this work for you guys OTL Am going to be very busy after this. So sorry for the late update orz