Misses

Here I Am

 

Kyungsoo struggles to distance himself from Jongin but the latter’s grip was too tight. He stopped from moving as he thinks they would both lose their balance and fall. And he didn’t want that to happen. He braced himself to look up and stared at every detail of his face. He didn’t blink at all and how he wish for the time to stop. Once again, his heart flutters.

 

“Wha—What are you doing?” Kyungsoo stuttered.

 

“You asked me first.”

 

“I’m not talking about that.” Kyungsoo’s eyes fell on Jongin’s arm and the latter seems to know what has been bothering Kyungsoo but he still didn’t move a bit. He didn’t want to.

 

“Can you please at least let go of my hand first?” Kyungsoo begged.

 

“Oh, sorry.” Jongin hesitates at first but then he slowly loosen his grip on Kyungsoo’s.

 

There was an awkward silence between them for a moment. Kyungsoo stepped back, turned around and make his own way to the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and just stared down at the floor. He didn’t know how to react over the skinship they both had just now. Jongin stepped forward towards him and stopped when he thinks he should. He tilted his head to one side a bit infront of Kyungsoo’s face. Their nose almost touched. Kyungsoo was shocked with the sudden appearance. His eyes widened.

 

“Can you please st—stop doing that!” Kyungsoo pushed Jongin’s forehead away from him. Hard.

 

Jongin barely can stable himself and fell down on his . His hand clutched on his stomach while laughing hard. His another hand pointed at Kyungsoo’s face as the latter frowned.

 

“You should’ve look at yourself in the mirror. That was freaking damn funny!” he continued laughing out loud.

“And your eyes were so big! Like this! (O.O) ” he imitated Kyungsoo's face and then he stopped himself from laughing as soon as he saw Kyungsoo pouted. “Okay, I’ll stop now. So… I’ve told you my name. Mind to tell me yours?” he smiled.

 

“Do Kyungsoo.” he answered without even taking a glance at Jongin.

 

Jongin stared at Kyungsoo for a few seconds without blinking and chuckled when he caught him surreptitiously looked at him. He thinks that was cute. He shook his head and stood up.

 

“I think I’ll get going now.” he walked over to the door.

 

“What? But you still haven’t tell me how did you ended up in here!” Kyungsoo also stood up.

 

Jongin turned his head to Kyungsoo, annoyed. “There’s nothing important for you to know.” he walked away and slammed the door shut.

 

Kyungsoo deadpan.

 

 

That was harsh.

 

 

He sighed.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

He stuffed the other’s hand in his pocket as the two of them walked to the stairs at a very slow pace. They really don’t want to end the day just like that. He took a quick glance at his watch. It’s almost 10pm which was late for students to be out but he don’t care. He still wants to spend more time with his. They both stopped at the door as soon as they reached his room.

 

“Baekkie, are you sure you don’t want to come in? Kyungsoo must be so excited to see you.” Chanyeol pouted.

 

Baekhyun smiles and stand on his tiptoes, gives a quick peck on Chanyeol’s lips. “It’s okay. I don’t want to interrupt you guys.”

 

Chanyeol s his arms around Baekhyun’s waist. His arms tightening, untill there were less space for the air to pass through them. “How about we go for a date this Saturday? I can ask Kyungsoo to join us along.” a broad grin spreading across his face.

 

Baekhyun step his head back and bite his lower lips as if in thought. “Kyungsoo will be bored if he join us. He don’t even have a date.”

 

“Then make him one.” Chanyeol smirked.

 

“I’ll ask one of my friend if he want to go along. Is it okay for you?” he raised his eyebrows, asking for permission.

 

“It is okay for me as long as Kyungsoo’s happy. As long as we are happy.” Chanyeol leaned forward to put his lips down on Baekhyun’s forehead. Both of them closed their eyes. The kiss was soft and warm. And Baekhyun likes that. Both arms were wrapped tight on each other’s waists. He opened his eyes a bit and stared at Chanyeol. He closed his eyes again and buried his face on Chanyeol’s broad chest. Baekhyun misses this feels. He misses the kiss. He misses the latter’s warm embrace. He misses Chanyeol.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N : YEAY! Baekyeol for you guys! LOL ^3^ I have the urge to write Baekyeol's since at chapter 2 but only now have the idea what to write ahah. I hope this doesnt disappoint you guys U.U am having a really hard time to write this sobs. Feel free to subscribe and comment guys ^^ Thanks, XOXO :))))

 

 

Look at how tall Chanyeol is /criesssssssssss T.T