Stranger

Here I Am

 

The wind was blowing the way it was supposed to be. Not too cold and not too warm. Just perfectly suits with what he’s wearing right now. A brown sweatshirt paired with a black long jeans and a cap that has a ‘Kiss’  word written on it. He was walking slowly towards the boy's dormitory while he stuffed  both of his hands into his pockets to warm himself down. He took every steps with keeping the same pace and make his own way to the stairs. His dorm is at the 3rd floor which he shared with his roomate named Byun Baekhyun. He stopped at the last steps of the stairs and stare at the figure infront of him.

 

 

“Who are you and what are you doing here?”

 

 

The latter stood up as soon as she saw the long awaited view from her sight. “Kai oppa, I’ve been waiting for you for hours here. I miss you.” she took a few steps forward to close the gap between them.

 

 

Kai took a step back, “You shouldn’t be here. You can’t be here. This is the boy’s dormitory.”

 

 

The girl gives him a pathetic look as to beg him for something, “Why can’t I? As long as you’re here oppa, I’ll always be there for you. I’m not going anywhere. I’m always here by your side.” she took a liltle more steps forward and open her arms, waiting for Kai to approach her with a hug.

 

Kai stay still. He didn’t know what to do. All he know was that his steps make its own way to the next floor and he think he just pushed the girl’s body away not too harsh but still managed to escape himself from being with her. He was already tired with all these bulls and just follow the rhythms of where his steps brought him to. His steps are getting more faster as he heard the latter’s footsteps following him from behind. Sweats on his forehead started to drop and he just realize that he is sweating.

 

 

Damn this girl. Can’t she just get lost and live her own life without bothering mine?

 

 

His steps are getting closer to where it think it should stop. He reached the doorknob and quickly turned it around. He leaned his back against the door as soon as he steps himself into the room. He tried to gasp for more air and he can hear the sound of his heartbeat starting to slow down its pace. His right hand find its way on his chest and shut his eyes closed. All he could think at that time was that he’s now safe.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Who---“ Kyungsoo’s eyes widened.

 

The eyes.

 

“W—Who are you? What are you doing in my room?” he continued his words.

 

 

Kai was shocked at the sudden voice. He opened his eyes and saw a very cute petite figure sitting on the bed with his eyes widened because of his sudden appearance. He wants to answer him but he was cut off by the screaming of the girl outside the room.

 

 

“Oppa, you can’t run away from me! I’ll always hunt you wherever you go!” she kicked the door hard before she went away.

 

 

Kyungsoo stood up on his own feet as soon as he heard the voice coming from outside of his room.

 

 

“Whow, what was that?” asked Kyungsoo confused about the current situation.

 

 

Kai just keep his mouth shut and stay on silent because he didn’t know how to react and answer to the question. He just stare at him straight on the eyes and somehow it makes Kyungsoo’s heart flutter and felt nervous at the same time. Kai was covered in a sheen of sweat that surprisingly, wasn’t unattractive to Kyungsoo. He quickly shook his head and ran his eyes to anywhere else but him. He just wants to avoid the gaze before his heart explode.

 

Kai turned his back to Kyungsoo and started to turn the doorknob around. He must go.

 

 

“Where are you going? Why you didn’t answer me?” Kyungsoo frowned and took few steps closer to him. Kyungsoo was being ignored and that pissed him.

 

“Hey, I’m talking to you! Where’s your manner?” Kyungsoo jogged over and stretched out his hand and grabbed the latter’s arm. “I’m asking you, who are you?”

 

 

They were just a few inches away and Kyungsoo could feel the heavy breath straight on his right cheek when Kai turned his head facing Kyungsoo. His body stiffened and can’t really process about what just happened at that time. Somehow he could feel that his palms were sweating hard and tried to get his hand off of Kai’s but a sudden reaction from the latter shocked him.

 

Kai was thinking about how he’s going to explain about his never-ending problems to someone who he don’t even know at the time when Kyungsoo grabbed his arm. He don’t just speak to strangers that easy. Well, that’s his policy that he always kept to himself. Do not talk to anyone especially strangers. But this stranger, he is different.

 

Kai whispered as soon as he closed the distance between them, “I’m Kim Jongin.” he tightened the grip on his hand.

 

And that gives Kyungsoo goosebumps.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N : Finally! It's Kaisoo you guys! ^3^ I am very sorry for the late Kaisoo ;_; My last 2 chapters were mostly filled with Chansoo moments. I REALLY AM SORRY orz. And I know this chapter is so short = = OMG again I am sorry T.T Btw, I can't found any pic of Jongin whispering to Kyungsoo cause it seems like Kyungsoo's the one who always whispered? LOL idek. But I found this old pic of em! <3

 

(OuO)

 

OH BUT WAIT!

 

LOL <3

Dont forget to leave comments! I would love to hear ur comments about this chapter~ Thanks you guys, saranghaeee ^3^