Not in love

Here I Am

 

He blinked. And blinked again. Blinked. Blinked. Blinked.

He can’t sleep. He was laying on his back on the bed trying to sleep with his eyes closed but like seriously it was hard to do so. He fixes his sleeping position by turning his sides from right to left then left to right for several of time. Lastly he ended up laying onto his stomach and buried his face into the pillow. What is wrong with him? Why is it so hard for him to ever forget that name.

                                                                             

Kim Jongin.

 

Even just by mentioning his name would reminded him of the said guy’s strong eyes, his plump pink lips, his soft touch under the skin, his warmth breath and not to be forgotten, his tanned skin where Kyungsoo found that y. He was okay and his life was perfectly fine not until for what had happened last few days ago.

 

**

 

Kyungsoo was rushing out into the empty hallways as he was already late to get to the library. He was supposed to meet up with Luhan, his deskmate in his class, at the library but he was late for some reasons that he couldn’t avoid. He promised Luhan to teach him Calculus since Luhan is still weak on that subject. And they also got test next week.

His steps were getting faster and not long after that he found that all of his books that he was carrying around had already scattered on the floor and so did he. He squeezed his eyes shut as to get rid of the sting that he got on his from falling off down the floor. He opened his eyes then and looked up just to find two pairs of eyes were staring down at him sarcastically and just realised that he just got bumped into these two. He gathered all his books on the floor and hugged them tight on his chest. As he was about to get himself up, there was a hand offered to him. He reached it with his free hand and tried to get up but the latter stopped him to.

 

What the hell?

 

Kyungsoo tried to release his hand from the guy but the grip tightened even more. The said guy close their gaps and his eyes slowly traced his face before he found Kyungsoo’s. They’re beautiful. Kyungsoo thought and felt himself blushed crimson and looked away. The said guy tilted his head and went to Kyungsoo’s right ear and the hot breath touched the back of his neck. He said nothing but only smirked. He freaking smirked and finally he let go of his hand and walked away. And with that he found himself being dumbed sitting alone on the floor getting fooled by some kind of beautiful creature called Kim Jongin.

And he was not very sure with the one who was standing beside him.

 

**

 

He still remembered how was Jongin looked when he smirked on his face. It was annoying yet why he still look so freaking beautiful, he doesn’t even know why he was thinking like that. The said guy seems always running through his mind nowadays and it was hard to get rid of. He was kind of mad especially when he was getting fooled and were being left alone at the hallways just like that. Without getting even a single sorry from him. Nothing were being said. And why did he reacted like he didn’t even know him? He know he did. They have already met before but just like WHY—

He shook his head and groaned. He turned around, lying on his side, hugging his legs close to his chest. Chanyeol who was just woke up from his sleep, turning his head facing Kyungsoo, yawned before he spoke.

 

“Kyungsoo, are you okay? Why are you still not asleep yet?” he glanced at the clock on the bedside table and found that it was nearly 3 o’clock in the morning.

 

“Urgh, nothing.  I'm okay.” he buried his face deeper in his legs between.

 

“Are you sure? You can tell me if there is something bothering you. I wouldn’t mind lending my ears to listen to.” Chanyeol noticed that something has got into his friend these few days. He really would like to help if Kyungsoo wouldn’t mind to share his problems with him.

 

To be very honest, Kyungsoo has so many thoughts to tell Chanyeol and even to himself as well. He didn’t want to disturb Chanyeol’s sleep but he need to stop all the feelings and curiosity that were already trapped in his heart and mind at that time.

 

“Actually no. I am not okay.” he let out a big heavy sigh.

 

Chanyeol frowned. He knew something is wrong with his roommate. “Okay. What’s wrong? Tell me. Maybe I can help?”

 

Kyungsoo hesitates for a while, but he reminds himself again that this really need to stop. He need to stop. Immediately.

 

“Everything is wrong. I am not okay. Everything is not okay. And Kim Jong—” he hide his face in his own palm.

 

Chanyeol’s brows almost knitted together when Kyungsoo mentioned the name. “Kim Jong what? Kim Jongin? Kai? What’s wrong with him, Kyungsoo? What he have done to you? Tell me. that brat, I swear I will— ” he was about to continue his words not untill Kyungsoo cut himself off.

 

“No. It’s not like that Chanyeol.” He sighs. “ He didn’t do anything to me. It’s just—” Kyungsoo rolls his eyes before he continues, “He freaking ed my mind up and it seems like it’s hard for me to get rid of him from my head.” Kyungsoo keep his head low and trying to reach the pillow nearest him just to hide his face in it.

 

Chanyeol budged from his bed and move himself up sitting beside Kyungsoo. He let his right hand rest on Kyungsoo’s shoulder and rub his roomate’s shoulder gently trying to sooth him down. “Hey, what happened?” Chanyeol smiles as to assure Kyungsoo that it was okay to tell him the story.

 

Kyungsoo braved himself to put aside the pillow and take a short look at his roomate. He was thinking whether he should continue telling Chanyeol about what have been bothering him lately or just get back to sleep and everything will be okay— or maybe not.

 

It took few minutes for Kyungsoo to finish telling Chanyeol the whole story since the first time he met Jongin in their own room untill that last few days when he got bumped into him. And how hard he had already tried to get rid of Jongin from his head but still failing.

 

He sighed hard and threw his body on the bed with his face buried onto the pillow. He keep on cursing to himself and wishing to Jongin to dissapear from his sight and how he hated himself. Chanyeol stay stiffened in his seat and do nothing. Kyungsoo wonders why his roomate didn’t say anything or try to do something to relax him down. He said he wanted to help?

 

Not untill a few minutes of cursing himself, finally he could hear Chanyeol murmured “I think I know…” and he paused. Kyungsoo frowned.

“What did you know?” he quickly turned his head from the pillow facing Chanyeol with his back laying on the bed. Chanyeol hissed and turned his back just to find Kyungsoo frowning and still confused about what he just said.

 

Chanyeol gave him a wide grin before he continue, “I think you have already fallen in love—” he wiggles his eyebrows “—with Kim Jongin.” showing his structured white teeth and with that he got a smacked at the back from Kyungsoo.

 

“What? No I’m not!” he doesn’t even know whether he should laugh or cry with that. “I’m not even gay—” or maybe he is, right now. No. He is not gay. He didn’t even know if he was gay and he never wanted to be one.

 

Chanyeol spread his arms wide in the air and move closer to Kyungsoo. “Finally my Kyungie has already found his love! Eventhough I don’t really like it and still confused why it must be Jongin but if you’re okay with it, then I’m fine with that.” He hugged his roomate tight and rested his head on his shoulder, still having his stupid grin on his face.

Kyungsoo doesn’t know how to react to that so he just sat there frozen and shut his eyes closed.

No, he doesn't want to fall in love. Especially with guys.

 

No.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : Firstly i want to say sorry for not updating this fic for quite long time. Already a month, i think? Haha. I've been busy nowadays with college and assignments and stuffs and i dont have much time to continue writing this fic SOBS. And fyi, i just got back from MTV World Stage 2013 live in Malaysia and i met EXO live WITH MY OWN EYES OMG CAN U FEEL ME BABE T^T I literally cried...... Seeing them performing live I JUST-- no words can describe em omg. Istg they were so freaking beautiful and handsome and hot and smexy and--- DIED. And i am very sorry, this chapter . OTL sorry again~

 

And istg, i saw THIS GIFS LIVE WITH MY OWN EYES.

Luhan freaking kicked Xiumin's and I SAW THAT LIVE WITH MY OWN EYES. Bcuz they were freaking infront of me at that time.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA /slap self/

_(.-.)_