Chapter 8

Dream Chaser

Herro~ I’m sorry if this chapter is short >.< By the way, I don’t own the pictures that are in this chapter!

 

"What are you doing in here?" You asked in a scary voice.

 

"Uhh.. I just w- wanted to s- say sorry," Sehun stuttered.

 

You sighed, which made Sehun flinch.

 

“It’s okay; you didn’t know,” you said in a hoarse voice.

 

Sehun P.O.V:

 

Oh my god. She’s not going to kill me??

 

Mi Sun’s (you) P.O.V:

 

“No, i’m not going to kill you,” you said.

 

“How did you-” Sehun got cut off by you.

 

“You’re easy to predict. You want to know why I kinda broke down in the kitchen, right?,” you asked, looking up at Sehun. He slowly nodded.

 

You stood up, and walked towards the door. Sehun stared at you in shock because he didn’t know what you were going to do.

 

You opened the door, and all of EXO fell down from leaning on the door.

 

“You guys want to know too, don’t you?” you asked.

 

All of the members stood up and noded a bit.

 

“Well, looks like it’s story time. Follow me,” you commanded.

 

When all of you got settled in the living room, you began.

 

“Ready?” you asked.

 

“Yep,”Kris answered.

 

“Wait. Kris, you already know what happened; don’t you want to leave and go out or something?” you asked.

 

“It’s okay. Continue,” Kris said and made a small smile.

 

After the “story” finished, most of the members were in tears.

 

“Why the tears? I thought you guys were men,” you said.

 

Chanyeol replied with,”We’re not crying! Just sweating through our eyes!”

 

“Yeah!” The rest of the members agreed.

 

“Hey. You okay?” Kris asked you.

 

“Huh? Umm.. yeah. Just tired of all the drama today.” you answered.

 

“You wanna rest?” Kris asked, worried about you.

 

“No, it’s only.. like, 4pm. I just want something to take my mind off of everything.” you said.

 

“What about school?!” Suho and Kyungsoo asked in sync.

 

“I’m not exactly enrolled into a school anymore,” you said quietly.

 

“How old are you?” Yixing asked. (A/N I prefer Yixing because “Lay” just reminds me of chips, lol)

 

“16, why?” you asked.

 

All of the members’ eyes widened.

 

“You only have like.. 2 years left of highschool!” Kai yelled a bit.

 

“Yeah,” you quietly agreed.

 

“What about this?” All of their eyes shifted to Kris.

 

“I’ll ask my parents if they could enroll Mi Sun in to the same highschool as the maknaes,” Kris continued.

 

The maknaes’ eyes glistened with excitement.

 

“Really?! You’re the best, hyung. If or when I die, you can come to my funeral!” Sehun said out loud.

 

“Won’t she need a uniform?” Lay asked.

 

“Let’s go to the mall and buy Mi Sun’s uniform!” Chanyeol shouted, dragging you to the car.

 

Everybody was in the car except for the three oldest members of EXO -- Xiumin, Luhan, and Kris.

 

“So, who’s driving?” Luhan asked.

 

“How about Kris?” Xiumin asked.

 

“Fine,” Kris said.


zgQ3UjraTcE47-AaupNTbxqodPPjLUadcloWO50r

You were seated in the back between Chanyeol and Sehun.

 

“Sehun oppa,” you called.

 

“Yeah?” Sehun replied.

 

“You know how it’s December, and students have winter break?” you asked.

 

“Yeah, what about it?” Sehun replied with a question.

 

“Does that mean my first day of school is the day everybody returns from the break?” you curiously questioned Sehun.

 

“Hmm.. I guess so. After all, winter break just started,” Sehun answered.

 

“Because i’m 16, would I be in the 1st year class?” you asked.

 

“I don’t know,”Sehun replied.

 

There was a short moment of silence between both of you until Kai broke it,”You have to take an intelligence test, which determines how smart you are and what classes/grade level you will be in.”

 

“Oh.. So, that’s how it works,” you said quietly, while nodding your head slowly.

 

The three of you continued the conversation until you guys arrived at the mall, and walked into the school store with the others.

 

~

 

“Wahh~ They’re so pretty,” you said, while touching the school uniforms. There were uniforms for all grade levels.

 

  
   
    
 

“Here. Go try this on,” Kris said, shoving a uniform in you arms.

 
 
 

You walked into the fitting/dressing room and tried the uniform on. It looked nice, but was a little bit too big.

 

“Uhh.. Kris?” you called.

 

“Yeah?” Kris replied.

 

“Is there a smaller size of this?” you asked.

 

“Hold on. Let me ask,”Kris left to get a smaller size for you.

 

About five to six minutes later, Kris came back with the same uniform that was smaller.

 

“Here,” Kris said, putting the uniform over the fitting/dressing room door.

 

“Thanks,” you replied.

 

You stripped the uniform off your body, and put the smaller uniform on; it fit you perfectly.

 

You stepped out of the fitting/dressing room and saw 12 eyes staring back at you.

 

“How does it look?” you said awkwardly.

 

“Amazing.”

 

“Beautiful.”

 

“Stunning.”

 

All of EXO were kinda surprised because they haven’t seen you in girly clothes (skirts, dresses, etc.).

 

“y.” Everybody stopped looking at you, and turned to Kai.

 

“What?” Kai asked, trying to look ‘innocent’.

 

“Uhh.. I’ll go change now,” you said, feeling a bit uncomfortable with eyes staring at you.

 

“Who’s wants to pay for her uniform?” Kris asked everyone (EXO).

 

“Obviously the oldest member,” Chen smirked.

 

“What?! But I didn’t bring my wallet!” Xiumin complained.

 

“The 2nd oldest?” Sehun joined in the conversation.

 

“Yah. My parents may be rich, but that doesn’t necessarily make me rich,” Luhan said.

 

Kris sighed,”I’ll just pay.”

 

You and EXO hanged out in the mall until it was 7:00 pm. Because you guys only came with 1 van, Kris had to drop every member at their own houses, which took FOREVER.

 

~

 

Kris P.O.V

 

Man, I knew we should’ve brought 2 vans. Damn, that would’ve saved so much time.

 

After I dropped off the last member, I finally started to head home. I parked the car in the driveway and got out of the car. I was about to walk into my house, but I remembered something.. more like someone.

 

Shoot, I forgot she was in the car.

 

I quickly walked back to the car and opened the van door. Mi Sun was sleeping.

 

She looks so.. peaceful. Wait a second.. She can fight… very well. If I wake her up, HOLY SHIZZ!

 

I came up with a solution; I’ll just carry to her room.

 

Why didn’t I think of that before?

 

I took off her seatbelt as quietly as possible, and slowly put arms on my shoulder.

 

Hope she isn’t heavy.

 

“Aigoo,” I quietly said, trying to stand up.

 

Ah. I almost forgot.

 

Before closing the car door, I grabbed the shopping bag (the uniform is in there).

 

~

 

I put Mi Sun on her bed and gently placed the blanket over her. Almost forgetting, I put the shopping bag next to her bed.

 

I wonder if she’ll be ready for school..