Chapter 12

Dream Chaser

I just realized that I started to change from Mi Sun’s P.O.V to Narrator’s P.O.V, lol. My bad >,<

By the way, I’m really sorry that this is a super short chapter. I’m on my spring break, and I wasted it by watching dramas. TT~TT

 

“Neh?!” you and Kris were shocked.

 

“Yeobo, what are you talking about?” Mr.Wu asked.

 

“The person, who scored Mi Sun’s grade level test, contacted me and said that Mi Sun wasn’t fit for highschoo-”

 

“Does that make sense?!” Kris interrupted his mom.

 

“Kris, let your mother finish speaking before you make any assumptions! Don’t just rudely cut her off like that! Plus, Mi Sun needs to hear this,” Mr.Wu scolded Kris.

 

“As I was saying, Mi Sun is not fit for highschool. When I say that, I mean she’s too smart for highschool; she already knows all that highschool material. Her brain is like.. college level. Therefore, I am going to send Mi Sun to your college, Kris,” Mrs.Wu finished explaining.

 

“But why my school?” Kris questioned.

 

“Why not?” You finally spoke.

 

“It’ll be too burdensome for you two to come home from two different colleges. Plus, you can help Mi Sun by showing her around your school or by helping her befriend other students. Also, when you guys are walking home, you can protect her from scary strangers,” Mrs.Wu reasoned.

 

“Okay, so starting tomorrow, Mi Sun will attend Kris’ college; no complaining. That’s that. End of story. Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite.” Mr.Wu ended the family meeting and made his way upstairs, to his bedroom.

 

“Good night,” Mrs.Wu smiled and followed her husband upstairs.


You turned to where Kris was standing, but noticed he was already heading upstairs, too. You sighed and spoke to yourself, "Tomorrow is gonna be a long~ day; just what I need."