Chapter 13

Dream Chaser

 

 

Today is the first day of school.. well, college. You were standing in front of the building.

 

Wow. This place is huge.

 

You took a deep breath, and slowly took your first step.

 

College. It can’t be that bad, right? Probably better than highschool. There’s more mature people here, right?

 

“Yah,” Kris gently slapped your arm.

 

“Huh,” you turned your head to Kris.

 

“You were in a daze,” Kris said.

 

“Oh,” you replied.  

 

“Just a telling you; don’t stay close to me when we walk in there,” Kris warned you.

 

“Why?” you curiously asked.

 

“Just listen to my warning. If you don’t, you might get hurt,” you were confused.

 

What is he talking about?

 

Kris walked ahead of you, and went into the building. You stayed about 6-7 feet behind Kris. As you got into the building, you noticed a giant crowd of girls surrounding Kris. He eventually bumped into his buddies (EXO members) and the number of girls, in the crowd, grew. This all happened within 5 minutes.

 

I guess I was wrong. College is just like highschool. Well, at least the girls are.

 

You felt someone tap your shoulder, so you turned to face them.

 

“Hi!” it was a girl.

 

“Hi?” you replied weirdly.

 

“You’re a new student, right? Let’s be good friends. I’m Hana! Nice to meet you!” the friendly girl took your hand and shook it.

 

“I’m Mi Sun. Nice to meet you, too,” you politely said.

 

“Come on. Let’s go get your schedule from the front office,” Hana dragged you to the office and knocked on the door.

 

“Come in,” you heard a voice from inside.

 

You saw a man that had a name tag that said “ADMINISTRATOR: Mr.Kim”. He was sitting in a comfy chair behind a big desk.

 

“Ah, you must be Mi Sun,” the man said, while standing up.

 

“Neh,” you said.

 

“I’ll wait for you outside,” Hana quickly whispered to you and walked out of the office.

 

Mr.Kim took 2 pieces of paper from his desk and handed it to you.

 

“This is the school map and your schedule,” he said.

 

“Thank you,” you said.

 

“I heard so much about you from Mrs.Wu. I hope you can handle college. It’s VERY different from highschool,” he informed you.

 

“Yeah, I kind of noticed that,” you said quietly.

 

“Well, you should get to class. The bell’s about to ring in 10 minutes,” he said.

 

You bowed to him and left the room.

 

“Oh, Mi Sun. Hey, let me see your schedule,” Hana said.

 

You gave her your schedule. She analyzed the piece of paper, and gasped,”How is this possible?”

 

“What?” you asked.

 

“Y-You have the same classes as the kingkas!” Hana slightly yelled.

 

“Kingkas?” you asked.

 

“You never heard of EXO?!” Hana asked you with big eyes.

 

Oh boy..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hai, subbies~ I hope you guys like this chapter! I quickly typed it and.. yeah. I don't know; I just felt like typing the next chapter, lol. Sorry if it's short! I'll try to update soon. In the meanwhile, please comment! Your comments really do help me write future chapters ^^ It's 12:47 am, i'm going to sleep now~