Chapter 14

Dream Chaser

Hai subbies~~~ Uhh.. I don’t know how college works, so I made college kinda like highschool with the periods and classes and the kingkas. *awkward laugh* yeah.

 

 

Mi Sun's P.O.V:

 

 

 

“EXO, you say?” You asked.

 

Hana quickly checked the time on her watch; her eyes widened.

 

“7 minutes before class! Your 1st period is the same as mine (Math); follow me!” Hana quickly said.

 

Hana took your hand and started dragging you like before.


 

~

 

“Today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself,” the teacher, Ms.Kwon, said.

 

“Uhh.. Hi, I’m Wu Mi Sun. Please take care of me,” you slightly bowed.

 

“Ms.Wu please sit next to… Kim Jongdae. Mr.Kim, please raise your hand.” Ms.Kwon said.

 

I looked up and saw Chen raising his hand. As I walked to sit next to him, other female students gave me evil stares. When you sat down, you whispered to Chen while laughing,”Kim Jongdae is your real name?! That’s so weird!”

 

“Yah. Suho’s real name is Kim Joonmyeon,” Chen whispered back.

 

“OMG. Really?!” you were surprised.

 

~

 

When 1st period ended, Chen said,”Hey, let me see your schedule.”

 

“Here,” you gave Chen the piece of paper.

 

“Well, aren’t you lucky? Our fangirls would love to have this schedule; in every single period, you have, at least, 1 or more EXO members. ,” Chen said.

 

“I know,” you said.

 

“How? You know the others’ (EXO) schedules?” Chen was a bit surprised.

 

“No, my friend told me,” you answered.

 

Chen gave you a thumbs up,”That’s good; you already have a friend to help you.”

 

“Your 2nd period was what? Social Studies? It’s the same as Luhan, Chanyeol, Kris, Sehun, and Tao. We have about 9 minutes until 2nd period. I have enough time to show you your next class; follow me,” Chen said.

 

“Okay,” you replied.

 

As you walked out of the classroom with Chen, Hana gave you 2 thumbs up and mouthed,”Goodluck.”

 

Yay!!! Summer's finally here! I will, most likely, update alot more. ^^ I hope you guys look forward to my future chapters!

 

Please subscribe, upvote, or comment! ^^