Chapter 7

Dream Chaser

Yay! Winter break is here~ I’ll try to update more.

 

Mi Sun (you) P.O.V:

 

“Yah, who’s she??” a random voice asked while whispering.

 

“Looks like a girl,” another voice whispered.

 

Ughhh~~ LET ME SLEEP!

 

“A girl, you say?” a slightly deep voice said.

 

Who’s that?

 

“Kai, stop your erted thoughts. She could be a little girl that’s only 13,” a voice warned the guy named Kai.

 

Just ignore them, Mi Sun; stay in bed and sleep.

 

You turned in your sleep, which startled the guys in your room.

 

“Hey, what are you guys doing in here?” someone opened the door, and asked very loudly.

 

God damn it, I can’t take it anymore.

 

Because of that someone, you suddenly sat up with your eyes still closed.

 

“I SWEAR! WU YI FAN, IF YOU DO NOT GET OUT OF MY ROOM IN 3 SECONDS, I’M GOING REARRANGE YOUR FACE WITH MY FIST, CUT YOUR STOMACH OPEN, TAKE YOUR ORGANS, AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT!” you yelled, sounding like you’ll really do it.

(A/N Hehehe.. If you’re one of my close/best friends, you should know I’m pretty violent)

 

Luckily, Mr. and Mrs.Wu were out and didn’t hear you. Plus, all of the workers (maids & butler) were off today.

 

“Umma!” a squeaky voice screamed.

 

What the..?

 

“Damn, when did you sound like sissy girl?” you asked, opening your eyes only to see 5 handsome boys in your room.

 

Your eyes widened, and you started screaming,”AHHHH~! WU FAN, ERTED ROBBERS ARE IN MY ROOM!!!”

 

“WHAT, WHERE?!” Kris yelled, opening your door while holding a metal bat.

 

“KRIS, STOP! IT”S JUST US!” one of the guys yelled.

 

Kris put the bat down, and walked out the room. About 5 to 6 minutes later, he came back with a rolled up newspaper. He started to hit all of the guys in your room, and then he made his way to you.

 

“They’re my friends; they came to visit. I don’t why they were in your room, though,” Kris explained, glaring back at his friends.

 

“Yeah, please don’t cut me open and take my organs,” a pink-ish haired guy said.

 

“Sissy transgender,” you mumbled, standing up to go to the bathroom and wash up.

 

“Haha!! She called Sehun a sissy transgender; told you, you were a sissy!” all of the guys, except Kris and Sehun, started laughing.

 

“Shut up!” the guy named Sehun pouted.

 

When you finished, you found Kris waiting for you, while sitting on your bed.

 

“Hey,” Kris started.

 

“What?” you asked, annoyed.

 

“Follow me,” Kris said, grabbing your arm and started walking downstairs.

 

While you got downstairs with Kris, you saw 12 eyes staring at you. You got in a fighting position and got ready to attack, but Kris put his arm out, blocking you.

 

“They’re just the rest of my friends. Plus, you can’t use your right hand, remember?” Kris reminded you.

 

That’s right, my hand..

 

You stood up and straightened your back.

 

“Let me introduce them to you, so you’ll know who they and won’t beat them to a pulp, the next time they come over,” Kris said.

 

“We can introduced ourselves; thank you very much,” one of the guys stepped up.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Jeonun Suho-imnida,” a guy introduced himself.

 

“Nice to meet you Suho, i’m Mi Sun,” you greeted Suho.

 

A big and round eyed guy stepped up to shake your hand.

 

“Hi Mi Sun. I’m Kyungsoo or D.O, call me whatever your comfortable with,” Kyungsoo said.

 

“I’ll call you Kyungsoo; D.O seems a bit weird,” you said.

 

“Okay!” Kyungsoo smiled.

 

After everyone introduced themselves, you started feeling hungry, so you left the group of guys to get some food.

 

“Uhh, be right back. I’m hungry, so i’m just gonna go get some food,” you said, walking to the kitchen.

 

“Wait!” Kyungsoo stopped you.

 

“What now?! Hurry up; I get grumpy when I’m hungry,” you whined.

 

Before Kyungsoo could open his mouth, Xiumin did it for him,” Kyungsoo’s REALLY good at cooking! It’s sooo delicious that you could die once it touches your tastebuds! One time, he made me bao-.”

 

“Okay, okay; I get the point. His cooking skills are amazing,” you cut off Xiumin.

 

“Well,” Xiumin gasped a bit, and put his hand on his chest.

 

“Come on, Kyungsoo; you’re gonna make me awesome taste bud-paradise food,” you said, pushing Kyungsoo into the kitchen.

 

When Kyungsoo finished cooking and placed it in front of you, he told you to enjoy then left to hang out with the guys. After you finished eating, you went to put the dishes in the sink. As you put it down, you heard footsteps behind you, so you prepared for a nice and hard kick in the balls for the mysterious stranger behind you.

 

“YAHHH!” you yelled, trying to kick the person.

 

“Umma!” a squeaky voice screamed. The dark figure backed away while ducking, and dodged your kick.

 

“Oh, it’s just you. Sorry, Sehun,” you awkwardly laughed.

 

Sehun stood up, and made a poker face.

 

“I don’t accept your apology,” Sehun said.

 

“Eh? I mean, why not?” you asked.

 

“Because,” Sehun started.

 

“Because..?” you said.

 

“Because you could’ve killed me!” Sehun slightly yelled.

 

“What do you want me to do, so that you’ll forgive me?” you asked.

 

“Hmm..” Sehun hummed.

 

You waited about 1 minute for him to answer your question.

 

“Call me oppa, and say: Oppa~~. I’m so sowwy that I could’ve killed your y face~,” Sehun demanded.

 

By then, your jaw dropped, and you were ready to leave the kitchen.

 

“Not in one million years,” you replied.

 

“How about one billion years?” Sehun asked.

 

“How about.. NO!” you yelled in his face, and started to walk away, but he pulled your arm back.

 

“What if.. l find your parents and tell them that you cursed at someone older than you!” Sehun replied.

 

You lowered your head; just the word “parents” made all the painful memories flood back into your brain. Your eyes started to get teary, but you held it back, making your vision blurry with tears. Your nose got clogged as you sniffed. You lifted your head, and glared at Sehun.

 

Sehun P.O.V:

 

Why are her eyes pinkish-red? Did I something wrong? It looks like she’s… crying! The hyungs are gonna kill me!

 

Mi Sun (you) P.O.V:

 

You quickly walked out of the kitchen, while wiping your tears. Once you got out of the kitchen, the other guys (EXO) were shocked to see you in that condition. (The kitchen and the living room are right next to eachother)

 

For some odd reason, the first person you saw was Kris. You looked away, and started to walk back to your room. When you were in your room, you silently cried. Suddenly, you heard a knock on your door.

 

“Hey. It’s me, Kris. Are you okay?” Kris asked.

 

You blew your nose on a tissue, and tried to sound as normal as possible,”Huh, oh yeah. I’m fine. I was tired, so I wanted to rest in my room.”

 

Kris replied,"Okay, then. Umm.. If you need anything, just call me."

 

"Okay," you said quietly.

 

Kris wanted to know what happened, so he went downstairs and confronted Sehun.

 

"Yah, Sehun. What happened in there?" Kris asked Sehun.

 

"W- Well, y- you see.." Sehun started.

 

"Stop stuttering, and tell me what happened! Mi Sun is bawling her eyes out right now!" Kris angrily yelled at Sehun.

 

All of EXO were surprised because they never seen Kris mad.. especially because a girl.

 

"W- When I walked in the kitchen, she was about to kick me. Then she said sorry, but I didn't accept her apology. T- Then..." Sehun said.

 

"Then.. what?" Kris asked.

 

"I told her to say something, so I'll forgive her. But she didn't want to say it, so I said what if I find her parents and-" Sehun got cut off by Kris.

 

"Just stop there. That one word gives it out," Kris said.

 

"What one word?" Tao stepped up.

 

Kris sighed then said,"Parents."

 

Most of the guys were confused, but a few understood.

 

"Parents?" Chen asked.

 

"Yeah. Stuff happened and.. well, now she's here," Kris replied.

 

"What exactly happened?" Sehun asked with a worried expression.

 

"I don't think it's my place to tell you her story. You should ask Mi Sun," Kris answered.

 

There was a moment of silence before Kris spoke and pointed to Sehun,"Okay, time for you to go apologize to Mi Sun."

 

"Neh?! No; she's gonna kill me!" Sehun quickly said.

 

"Yah. Trust me, she won't," Kris said.

 

Kris eyed Xiumin and Xiumin got the message.

 

"Come on, you can do this," Xiumin said, grabbing Sehun's left arm.

 

Kris grabbed Sehun's right arm, and eyed Luhan for help. Some of the other members started to laugh a bit because they knew where this was going.

 

"Up you go," Luhan said, grabbing Sehun's legs.

 

The 3 members carried Sehun up the stairs. Meanwhile the other members walked behind them, making sure Sehun doesn't fall.

 

"Here we are," Kris said quietly.

 

"If I die, don't come to my funeral," Sehun dramatically said to Kris.

 

"Good luck," Kris said as if Sehun was going in to a war.

 

"Good luck?!? What's that supposed to mean??" Sehun asked, before getting pushed in to your room.

 

You were just sitting on your bed with a box of tissues, crying.


"Heh, heh. Hey Mi Sun," Sehun said awkwardly.

 

 

 

Haii subbies~ Guess what? I may or may not do a double update! ^^ 

Please comment which scene is your favorite!  And subscribe if you haven't yet!