To my Wonderful Subbies

Please Remember (editing)

Hey! :)

It's already been 6 months since I had first starting writing fanfiction and created this fanfic. I have finally managed to finish this fanfiction after so many disturbances, setbacks, and Writer's blocks, but to finally see this writing reached a 'completed' status makes me feel so emotional. This wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for all you subscribers that constantly cheer me on and enjoyed my writing though my skills were inadequate and could be better.

And to a few Subbies:

LinYooJung - My first subscriber, thanks for leaving behind so many encouraging comments and for even giving me my first upvote. I'm glad that you had enjoyed my story and share our love for diva Hyorin.

darkangel189 - You were really in to my story, to the point that you had made posters for me. (Which I'm still really grateful for) I appreciate all the effort that you had put into the poster and thank you for your continuous support and comments.

peonelopie4 - If there was someone out there who could love Ailee more than I do, that would be you. I'm glad that you followed the story though Ailee wasn't the main character. You were the reason why I had to put in so many Ailee scenes, which I thoroughly enjoy to write. Thank you for leaving behind comments and the upvote. 

Kim_hyorin11 - Thank you for your occasional comments! It's nice of you to leave behind some comments even though you didn't have to.

Of course, to the subscribers that left comments and upvotes which I didn't mention or those who just silently read, thank you for giving me and this fanfiction a chance. 

 

I'm planning on writing a sequel but it's not going to appear anytime soon since I have major exams this year. I hope that you can support me then. (Which would probably be in late November- really major exams) 

Until next time! :)

~ Jolenify