Knowing

Please Remember (editing)

"I'm so sorry Myungsoo!" Ailee cried, pulling L into a hug. L came into her dressing room as usual, but his stormy face showed what she had feared the most. "I really had to tell someone."

"Shut up noona." He mumbles, getting out of her embrace. "I trusted you to have kept it a secret!"

"I know." She replied, getting on her knees. "But it's too much to bear to not tell. I really believe that she likes you too! Please forgive me!" She knew that she had really did it this time. Behind his mature poker face and charismatic character, he really was just a young boy, a young boy who had trusted her. And she broke that trust.

L honestly didn't feel comfortable that his noona was kneeling in front of him. He was thankful that the doors were closed, otherwise it might have been even more awkward for the both of them. As much as he would want to break their friendship, he remembered to promise he had made to Bora, and knew that if he did it he would break it. Besides, he liked Yejin for being his good friend. "Get up noona." he said, lifting her from the ground. "I forgive you."

"Really?" Ailee asked, looking at Myungsoo with big round eyes.

"Really."

"Oh my gosh! Thank you!" She squealed, hugging him once more in gratitude. She didn't like to lose him as a friend either. "I'm really sorry!"

"Just don't do it again, or I'll never tell you another secret ever again."

"Sure!" Ailee ruffled L hair, glad that it went well. "But seriously, are you ever going to tell her?"

L sighed. "I don't know, actually. It just too difficult when you realise that you're not the only one after her heart."

"You mean there's someone else?"

"Yupp."

"Man, that ."

"I know." L sat on a chair and groaned. It was definitely a tough choice to choose between your leader's happiness or your own.

"I know!" She said, grabbing his attention. "Why don't you just make the first move?"

"Seriously, and crush another person's heart? I can't do that."

"C'mon L! If you really love Hyorin, you won't let anyone stop you." Ailee placed her hands on his shoulders and shook him a little. "Just do it!"

L shrugged. It still felt so wrong to him. Ailee noticed his expression and gave him a hard slap on the back. "Just tell her that you love her pabo!"

"Okay okay!" He cried, moving away from Ailee in case she tries to hit him again. "Soon, noona. I do it when I'm ready." Ailee grinned and went to finish her makeup. L bit his lower lip lightly.

He didn't even know when soon will be.

 


 

"You okay Hyo?" Bora asked worryingly, looking at the downcasted face in front of her. "You don't look so good." She took a seat next to Hyorin, gazing at herself from the mirror in front of her as she chatted. Hyorin found it pretty ironic that the person that left her so moody was the one who was concerned for her.

After that day, Hyorin grew more and more suspicious at Bora. Underneath that cheerful face was a secret she was not telling her about. Honestly Hyorin won't really care if Bora wanted to keep secrets from her. She had her own handful as well. But the fact that this secret was revolving between her two close buddies and involving her as well made her undeniably curious to know what it was. Hyorin let her imagination flow, thinking all sorts of things that the two may be hiding from her. However, whatever that she thought of didn't seem to fit the bill, leaving her rather frustrated and upset. Slowly, the feelings inside of her started to show on her small face, leaving the members to wonder what was going on.

"I'm fine..." She said, giving a weak smile. "Just a little tired, that's all."

Bora looked at Hyorin doubtfully for a while before she broke into a sweet smile. "Okay then. Make sure you get some sleep Hyo. I don't like to see our leader so tired." She gave Hyorin's shoulder a light squeeze and join Dasom and Soyou at the other table. Hyorin softly winced when she left.

She hated to lie.

Especially with her unnie.

 

Sighing, she fold her arms on the table and buried her face into it, her long hair brushing gently against her skin, giving an unintentional vibe of a really tired girl. Fortunately she didn't have any makeup on. The three girls looked at their leader with concern all over their faces.

"Are you sure that's all she said?" Soyou asked Bora, still looking at Hyorin, who hadn't lifted her head from her arms yet.

"Yupp. From the looks of it she does seem pretty tired."

"I hope that's the reason." Dasom said, looking back at the mirror in front of her while sulking. "I don't want her to change again."

"Somie," Bora spoke, after seeing the maknae's face. "You okay?"

"Darn." Dasom mumbled, turning away from the members. Puzzled, Soyou turned Dasom back around, finding fresh tears in her young eyes. "I'm sorry unnie."

"It's nothing to be sorry about somie." Soyou replied, wrapping her arms around Dasom.

"It's just that I'm scared. What if Hyorin unnie goes back to being emo and starts trying to kill herself again? What if we don't make it home in time when she does it? I'm afraid unnie." Dasom sobbed onto Soyou's sleeve, leaving tear marks on the gold fabric. "I'm afraid that I'm going to lose her again."

Both of Soyou's and Bora's heart ached seeing their maknae like that. They were afraid of that possibility as well, but it hurt to see Dasom so affected concerned about her unnie to the point of breaking down when she thinks of the worst-case scenario.

"There there somie, it's going to be okay." Soyou told her, patting her back lightly. Soyou and Bora took a glance at Hyorin, who was still in that position, probably lost in her own thoughts to have heard them earlier.

We hope so.

 


 

Sunggyu groaned as he walked along the busy corridor. He watched the idols run to and fro, along with their managers and stylist, basically the sign of another normal workday.

Meaning another day of getting L out of Ailee's dressing room again.

Sunggyu sulked. He didn't think of L and Ailee relationship to be a bad one. Honestly it had been better for L, since he hardly gets close with other people, moreover them being girls. He didn't think of L going to where Ailee was to be a bad thing either. He just didn't like it when L spends time with Ailee so mindlessly that he ends up forgetting why he's in a broadcasting station in the first place, therefore making him chased after him for a countless number of times. After all, he is the leader, and the leader is always the one who must ensure that every member is present for the performance.

Besides, the other are unwilling to fetch L either, leaving him the one to do it even if he doesn't want to.

 

I am going to murder you the moment I get my hands on you Myungsoo, he thought to himself, nearing closer to Ailee's dressing room. He grinned, finally finding the soloist name which was written on a piece of paper and stuck onto the door. He was about to knock on the door and get L when he heard her voice coming from the other side.

"I know! Why do you just make the first move?"

First move? Curious, Sunggyu distanced his hand from the door and leaned closer to listen. The corridor where Aliee's room was was not as noisy as the others and had less people moving about. Though the voices were soft, it was still clear enough for Sunggyu to pick out words.

"Seriously, and crush another person's heart? I can't do that." A man's voice could be heard. Sunggyu knew immediately who it was.

Crush a person's heart? No way... Is L in love?! But... with who?

"C'mon L! If you really love Hyorin, you won't let anyone stop you. Just do it!"

Love... Hyorin...

"Just tell her that you love her pabo!"

Sunggyu staggered away from the door, moving backwards till he hit the wall behind him. He collapsed onto the ground, grabbing his head later on in a fruitless attempt to remove everything he had heard.

There's no way...

There's no way L had fallen in love with Hyorin...

There's no way L had fallen in love with MY GIRL!

 

================================

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. :( Halfway through writing the story I had a mega writer's block. It was only by this Monday did the plot became clear again. So... I stayed up till now to finish it. Hope that you'll like it and sorry again!!!!! X(