Hospitalised

Please Remember (editing)

"Unnie! Hyorin Unnie! Please wake up!"

Hyorin woke up a little startled to hear Dasom's sweet innocent voice filling her ears and resonating within her. Dasom wasn't someone who would just barge in to her room like that and wake her up. Soyou and Bora would be the ones on a usual basis. But something about the room that she was in told her that she wasn't at home at all. She was in a white room, an overly snowy-white room.

Am I in heaven? Highly unlikely.

 

"Hang on! I'm calling an ambulance!"

 

Bora, right. She must have brought me to the hospital.

Hyorin could feel tortured by red-hot flames, parched by the lack of water, but she didn't want to say anything. With her eyes still partially closed, none of the member knew of Hyorin's arousing.

The three girls were surrounding Hyorin's bed. Dasom sat beside Hyorin, slowly running her fingers to and fro across the bed frame. Soyou stood beside her, resting her hand on Dasom's shoulder. Bora was leaning against the window by the bed. All three of them looked more than tired. They looked concern.

"Stop it Dasom. Let Hyorin rest. All that stomach pumping must have left her physically exhausted." Hyorin could barely hear Soyou's words as they were spoken with careful consideration.

"But Hyorin unnie has been like this for three days! It's about time she wakes up!" Hyorin could see Dasom's silent tears softly rolling down her face like perfect little pearls, dripping onto her dress and spotting it as extra dots.

"Shush Dasom! Bora and I are having a hard time too. But we need to think positively." Soyou replied, her voice cracking from the pressure. Hyorin had never seen Soyou so agitated before, or maybe she just didn't notice.

She had a lot of other things on her mind.

"This is all my fault. I should have known sooner..." Bora mumbled, her eyes shining like crystals.

"Please Bora. If it weren't for you, we must have lost her."

"But Soyou, this isn't the first time. I should have noticed the signs."

 

Over the months, the member's have been hiding Hyorin's unnatural actions. Soyou came home once to find Hyorin with a penknife in her hand, her wrists dripping blood all over the bed. They had to bandage Hyorin's wrist, with the excuse of an accidental fall to conceal the incident from their fans. Dasom was always worried about Hyorin's constant lookout over the parapet of high buildings, her eyes filled with a secret longing. Bora had to listen to the extremely soft crying sounds coming from below the double bunk bed, carefully smothered out with a pillow. But the thing that they worried the most, was that their tough, cool, and lovable leader was crumbling inside.

 

"Bora Unnie, it's okay," Dasom said assuringly. "Once we know the reason, then everything will be alright."

"If only she would tell..." Soyou sighed.

Hyorin's eyes filled themselves with tears. How she wished she could get her load of her chest. But she remembered, remembered more than she need, but forget things that she shouldn't.

I want to tell you. I want to tell you guys everything. I want to get all the pain out of my chest. But, I don't want to be hurt again.

With that, Hyorin softly closed her eyes, and fell back asleep.

 


 

"Infinite! Infinite!"

One lone man sat on the chair in the dressing room. He could hear the crowd cheering from him and his group mates, but he wasn't happy. His unhappiness comes from a very interesting source, which was, nothing. A sudden pain just hit him hard like a wave. "L, you okay there?" Hoya asked. "Yeah. I'm cool. I'll be ready in a minute." "Okay then" L sighed as Hoya walked away. 

Something's going on with me.

 

==================================================================================================

Yes done with another chapter, but not with my homework. T^T Will try to do another chapter next week. Thanks for supporting me! Love ya guys! <3