Day 02

Baekhyun's Mine

 

The Byun Family Manor
Tuesday, 1:30 P.M.

 

Chanyeol decided that if anyone deserved to know about his surprise proposal it would probably be Baekhyun's family. These were the people Baekhyun grew up with, the people Baekhyun trusted the most, the people who brought his amazing boyfriend into the world. He needed their approval.

He asked Baekhyun’s entire family to meet with him so he could personally ask them for Baekhyun’s hand in marriage.

He was seated on one of their very expensive couches that he was sure was flown all the way from Europe; while the rest of the Byun family sat across him, staring at him with judging glares that he swore looked deep into his soul.

That’s unfortunately what every member of the Byun family had, the signature “Byun Stare” that made you want to piss your pants.

Every single member of the Byun family was there. Baekhyun’s parents, his older brother Joonmyun, and their family dog Bacon.

“This better be important Park” Joonmyun stated; he never personally liked Chanyeol but he never despised the boy either, it was the protective older brother instinct that kept him from falling in love with the tall boy, unlike the rest of his family who simply adored Chanyeol.

Mrs. Byun raised her right hand and whacked Joonmyun in the back of the head. “Yah! Be nice Joonmyun! Chanyeol is a guest in our home.”

Joonmyun rolled his eyes but stayed silent while Mrs. Byun turned her attention towards Chanyeol “You can continue dear, what is it you wanted to speak to us about?”

Chanyeol gulped “Um… you see… this is difficult for me to say but Baekhyun is—”

“He’s pregnant!” Baekhyun’s mother yelled.

“My son is pregnant!” Baekhyun’s father seconded the motion while he covered his mouth in disbelief that he was finally going to be a grandfather.

This was probably the only documentated time in history where Chanyeol and Joonmyun wholeheartedly agreed on something. The Byun’s were not the brightest bulbs in the box.

“Mom! Dad! How can Baekhyun be pregnant?! He’s a boy!” Jonnmyun yelled as he shook his head in embarrassment.

“Oh…” Mrs. Byun became quite when she finally realized her mistake.

“Hmm… Now that I think about it, last time I checked, and believe me that was a very long time ago. Baekhyun was indeed a male.” Mr. Byun replied incredulously.

“No Mr. Byun.” Chanyeol thought to himself.

How Baekhyun’s parents were millionaires were beyond Chanyeol’s comprehension.

"Chanyeol, just tell us already why you're here." Joonmyun said as Chanyeol started to play with his fingers; a nervous habit he adapted from watching his boyfriend play with his slender, pointy, girl-like fingers. (That he adores.)

“Is he dying?” Mr. Byun asked in a serious tone.

“He’s not—” Chanyeol tried explain but was cut off by Mrs. Byun's sudden screams.

“MY BABY IS DYING!!!!” She sobbed as she fell to the ground and continued to cry on their very expensive carpet made of real chinchilla fur.

“I knew I should have never left him alone with your mother!” Mrs. Byun sobbed from the floor as she pointed her accusatory finger towards her husband.

“What does my mother have to do with this?!” Mr. Byun replied.

“She never fed Baekhyun enough vegetables when she cooked for him! Don’t you see why Baekhyun is so short?! It’s because he’s malnourished! and it’s ALL THANKS TO YOUR AWFUL MOTHER!”

“ENOUGH!” Joonmyun growled as he stood up from his side of the couch and positioned himself in between his imbecilic parents and Chanyeol.

“Now… let Chanyeol finish what he needs to ing say so I don’t have to take anymore of this crap.”

Both Mr. and Mrs. Byun stayed quite from the sudden outburst but still managed to nod and grin; signaling Chanyeol to continue whatever he needed to say in the first place.

“I want to ask Baekhyun for—”

“a .” Mrs. Byun finished.

“MOM! I SAID BE QUITE!”

“A ? Don’t you gays enjoy those nifty kinds of things?” Mr. Byun laughed.

“BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!”

“I WANT TO ASK BAEKHYUN TO MARRY ME!” Chanyeol suddenly yelled as he voiced what he needed to say since the minute he got there; shutting everyone up, including the dog that he forgot was still sitting behind them, probably thinking to himself how much smarter he is compared to his owners.

“OH MY GOD! MY BABBY IS GETTING MARRIED!” Mrs. Byun clapped her hands in excitememnt as she got up from the floor and dusted off her chanel dress.

Mr. Byun became teary-eyed when he heard the news. Holding his pinky finger to his eye to remove a nearly escaped tear.

“May I ask for your blessings?” Chanyeol asked; while he knew Baekhyun's parents were going to approve right away he at least hoped that Joonmyun was fine with the idea of his baby brother marrying him.

“OF COURSE!” Baekhyun’s parents both yelled at the same time as they jumped for joy, the dog still sitting in place as his owners flailed their arms in the air.

“Let’s make another baby!” Mr. Byun suggested to which Mrs. Byun agreed right away, practically dragging her husband up the stairs. Slamming their bedroom door shut, the sound of their lock informing that they were barricaded inside doing things that no person under the age of forty-five should know about.

It was just Chanyeol and Joonmyun left in the living room. Bacon decided to leave seeing that the entertainment was gone.

“Joonmyun?” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun’s older brother, his eyes full of hope as he wanted Baekhyun’s entire family to be happy for them.

“What?” Joonmyun replied coldly.

Chanyeol sighed. “Look, I know I’m not your favorite person in the world but I do really love your brother. It would really mean a lot to me and to him if you gave us your blessing.”

Joonmyun tried to suppress down any emotion he felt at the moment but failed when he felt the corners of his lips twitch upwards.

“You win Park, you have my blessing. Just promise me that you’ll take care of him okay?” Jonnmyun warned as he pulled Chanyeol into a tight hug.

Chanyeol smiled, he finally got Joonmyun’s approval. “I promise Hyung.”

Joonmyun gave him one last pat on the back. “Oh and before I forget, if you ever cheat on him, I’ll rip your balls off."

Chanyeol flinched but then Joonmyun laughed so Chanyeol laughed as well only to be silenced when Joonmyun turned silent.

“I’m serious Park, touch another man and you're meat."

Chanyeol slowly nodded, he didn't have to be told twice.

"Oh yeah..."

"What was that?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ahh! Ohh!! Ahh! Harder!!!"

Both Chanyeol and Joonmyun looked at each other with wide eyes the size of boulders.

"You wanna grab a beer?" Chanyeol offered.

"Ahhh! Harder!! Harder!!!"

"You don't even have to ask! Hurry!" Joonmyun replied as both males ran out the front before things REALLY escalated. Telling themselves that anywhere was better than here.

 

 


[a/n] Second chap is up! Lol, did you enjoy? I hope you did because I had fun writing it. and I know Baekhyun and Suho don't really look alike but I thought he was perfect to place Baekhyun's overprotective older brother.

Thank you to my 64 subscribers and 12 up votes! Amazing! Love you guys! Don't forget to comment!