Day 07 1/2

Baekhyun's Mine

 

Baekyeol's Apartment
Sunday, 8:36 PM
 

 

“Channie~ Can I open my eyes now?” Baekhyun whined; he was currently blindfolded and handcuffed and was ninety-nine percent sure he still had his clothes on so this wasn’t Chanyeol’s kink or anything of that nature.

“Only a couple more seconds’ baby” Chanyeol replied with a wide grin plastered across his face.  

“Where exactly are we going?” Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol was holding his boyfriend by the shoulders from the back whilst he guided the elder into a private suite, which he reserved just for the two of them in a five-star hotel near the beach.

Chanyeol was nervously massaging the other’s shoulders whilst he opened the door to the beautifully decorated room, it was modern with a European feel to it, there was a gigantic see-through glass window overlooking the beach which took up most of the wall, and to top it all off, a Girls’ Generation OST song was playing in the background for Baekhyun’s ears to enjoy.

“Channie~ Can I see now? I hear my queen singing in the background.” Baekhyun feeling very excited at the moment.

The younger laughed; this was exactly the reaction he was hoping for from the other, not to mention that in a couple of minutes his happiness might quadruple.

“Okay, open your eyes!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“Ugh… Channie? Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Oh right! I forgot you were still handcuffed.” Chanyeol sheepishly said whilst un-cuffing the boy and putting them away for later.

Baekhyun brought his hands to the sides of his head, hooking his fingers on the band of the blindfold before he removed it in one swift motion. He opened his eyes and marveled at the romantic settin; an amazing view of the beach, Rose petals everywhere, a food cart filled with an array of different sweets, chocolates, champagne and… was that lingerie?

“Lace underwear?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow as he ran his fingers all over the seductive piece of clothing.

Chanyeol was smiling like an idiot at this point, he was pretty satisfied and he was so glad he didn’t choose some cheesy amusement park instead.

“Do you like it?” Chanyeol smiling so hard Baekhyun thought his face was going to implode.

Baekhyun stood on his tippy toes before he pressed his lips on the other’s cheek “I love it.”

“Well…” Chanyeol smirked “Why don’t you find a way to repay me?”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes but played along nonetheless “Hmm… I do believe it’s been awhile since I’ve had anything remotely close to a jammed inside me.”

Chanyeol shuddered from the filthy words that were making their way out of his boyfriend’s pretty mouth. He wanted to save the dirty stuff for later but seeing that his little friend was starting to agree with the elder, he had no other choice than to comply with his boyfriend’s sinister ways.

“Then maybe I should—”

Chanyeol cut off mid sentence when his phone suddenly rang. He sighed before he reached inside his pocket and saw that it was a text from Luhan. He would have ignored at text from the deer during a moment like this but Luhan never really texted him unless it was important.

“Can you give me a minute?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun groaned “Fine but hurry up, I might just start without you.” He gave Chanyeol a wink before he watched the other disappear into the guest bedroom.

That’s how expensive the suite was, it came with a guest bedroom.

Chanyeol opened Luhan’s message – “PARK CHANYEOL! CALL ME ASAP!” it said in big, bold, capital letters.

He mentally groaned “It just never ends!”

He typed in the Chinese male’s digits before he pressed call and like magic, Luhan had picked up halfway through the first ring.

“This better be good Luhan.”

“Well, ugh… it depends on what you think is good and what you think is bad because the thing I want to tell you might be bad but you might see it as good but then I’ll see it as good and then you might see it as bad and—”

“GET TO THE ING POINT!” Chanyeol growled in Mandarin. “Whoa… where did that come from?”

“Channie?! Are you okay?!” Baekhyun asked from the other side of the bedroom’s walls.

“I’m fine!” Chanyeol replied before he brought the phone back to his ear.  

“Since when did you know how to curse in Chinese?” Luhan asked, shocking both Luhan and himself.

“Since I met you” Chanyeol replied, obviously up to his eyeballs with all of the other’s word vomit.

“Anyway, I don’t know how to tell you this but…” Luhan started as he braised himself for the worst.

“But…?”

“Joonmyun knows… about what you… and ugh… Kris did.” Luhan finally finished before all the color in Chanyeol’s face drained itself completely from his system, the shock making the hairs on his arms stand up while all he could hear at the moment was the fact that Joonmyun will have most likely castrated his by the end of the day.

“Chanyeol? Chanyeol? Are you there? Please don’t tell me you fainted because it’s not that big of a deal.” Luhan said, snapping Chanyeol from his thoughts because HOW IS THIS NOT A BIG DEAL?!

“L-Luhan… How is THIS not a big deal?! You do know who Joonmyun is right? You know? Baekhyun’s overprotective, owns a gun, has made every single one of Baek’s boyfriend’s cry - kind of brother!” Chanyeol panicked as he wondered how the older boy would want to castrate him, probably like a cow since Joonmyun was more of an old fashioned kind of guy.

“Stop exaggerating Chanyeol, I’m sure if the two of you peacefully sat down with one another and had a civilized discussion about the events that transpired on that day with you and Kris, I’m sure he’ll understand.” Luhan tried his best to make his lie sound convincing because he knew damn well that Chanyeol was as good as the steak he had for lunch.

“How did he find out?”

“Um… well… you see… he and Sehun went out drinking last night and you know how Sehun gets when he drinks…” Luhan sheepishly replied.

“Your boyfriend is as good as dead.” Chanyeol said with balled fists “and since when did Sehun and Joonmyun start hanging out?”

“Chanyeol, focus, whether or not my boyfriend gets to live is not what’s at stake here. You need to talk to Joonmyun as soon as possible.” Luhan diverted the attention though Chanyeol was not going to forget about this anytime soon.

“What am I going to do Luhan? He is probably waiting for me by the door of our apartment as we speak, just waiting to gut me like a fish.” Chanyeol wept into the phone.

“I highly doubt that.” Luhan replied.

“And why is that?” Chanyeol asked in a snarky tone.

Luhan took a long pause before replying “Because… he’s on his way to the hotel as we speak.”

DISCONNECTED ~ BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

"Oh god..."

Chanyeol wanted to die because the minutes were counting down before he’d be caught like a mouse in a moustrap.

His breathing hitched when he heard the front door of their suite open with a bang.

“HYUNG!” Baekhyun exclaimed as Chanyeol fell to the ground with his hands planted firm on the floor praying his last rites before his untimely death.

“Where is Chanyeol?” Joonmyun asked in a serious tone.

“Please don’t tell him, Please don’t tell him, Please don’t tell him…” Chanyeol kept repeating over and over until Baekhyun said the inevitable.

“He’s in the guest bedroom” Baekhyun replied before a heavy thump echoed throughout the suite that most likely came from inside the walls of the guest bedroom.

“I need to see him right now.” Joonmyun said while Chanyeol momentarily gave up on life.

The last words that Baekhyun said did it all “Sure, I’ll show you were he is.”

Chanyeol yelped. “I'm so dead."

 

 


[a/n] Oh my god! What did Kris and Chanyeol do? well... you'll have to find out in the next chap! and Chanyeol's proposal plans were dalayed like a YG girl group but oh well.. The more chaps the better because the fic will have around 5-7 more chaps. XD Thank you so much  to 142 subs and 29 up votes! Amazing! I love you all!

So for some shameless promotion I'm writing a Rated M fic and could you kindly subscribe to it --> "Kris, The Houseboy" a lot of so beware. XD

Thank you guy so much for the support and see you next update! :D