Day 10 Part I

Baekhyun's Mine

 

Baekyeol’s Apartment
Wednesday, 10:29 PM

 

Baekhyun was waiting for his significant other to come walking through the front door so he could catch him red handed with some bony who probably doesn’t even have half the he has.

Not to mention the younger was practically ignoring him since yesterday night! Every time he tried to snuggle into the other’s chest, like how he always did every night, the younger would slowly nudge him away while explaining that he wasn’t feeling so well.

This morning was even worse for the shorter boy. Chanyeol didn’t want to spend breakfast together and he didn’t even scrub his back when they showered together because you know why? They didn’t shower together. Chanyeol reasoning that he needed to hurry since he might be late for his first appointment with an important client.

He tapped his foot impatiently against the hardwood floors whilst he cursed under his breath. “Where the hell is he?” It was horrible enough that Chanyeol didn’t come home until two in the morning yesterday night when he told him he’d be going out with Sehun to a strip joint.

Which he knew was a blatant lie since Luhan would have castrated the platinum blonde if he ever pulled a stunt like that.

So if he wasn’t with Sehun last night, he’d better not have been in an enclosed vicinity with half- homouals grinding on him while he stuffed singles down their g-strings.

Baekhyun gritted his teeth at the mere thought. “I’m gonna chop of his head. And I’m not talking about the one connected to his neck.”

After a couple of seconds he heard the sound of keys dangling and locks unlocking. He widened his eyes before he proceeded to act as normal as possible. He was dressed in one of his iest outfits (nothing) as he laid on the couch with nothing but a thin blanket covering his lower regions.

Baekhyun was trying to do the best poker face he could muster up before he heard footsteps come closer.

He smirked as he pretended to flip through a fashion magazine. He wanted Chanyeol fawn over his gorgeousness as he planned to ignore the younger’s advances (assuming that Chanyeol wanted to “get some” tonight).

“Baekhyun! Why are you ?!” Chanyeol exclaimed as the elder turned around with the biggest smirk plastered across his.

But it disappeared when he realized…

…Chanyeol was not alone.

“Holy—!” Baekhyun screamed as he stumbled off the couch before scrambling to the back, his head poking out from behind the backrest as he began mumbling apologies.

“I-I… uh… I… Chanyeol didn’t um… tell me we’d be having guests over tonight….” He stuttered.

He was so embarrassed and judging by the look on Chanyeol’s face, the younger probably was too.

“It’s fine, really.” A short brunette standing beside Chanyeol reassured. Baekhyun sighing in relief that Chanyeol didn’t invite a bunch of old stuffy brokers from his agency instead, who would have died if they saw all the gayness happening at the moment.

“Yeah, you wouldn’t believe all the stunts Taemin has pulled over the past couple of years” A taller male with big round froglike eyes remarked as he swung his arm over his flushed boy-friend?

“Yah Minho!” The brunette said as he punched his boyfriend lightly in the shoulder. The taller rolling his eyes as Chanyeol was still frozen in place.

“My apologies Mr. & Mr. Choi, I assure you that this usually never happens when I deal with my clients.” Chanyeol said, putting his business front froward as Baekhyun felt his smile disappear.

Minho shook his head. “Its fine Chanyeol but I think we’d better do this another time.” He said before Chanyeol nodded as he lead his clients to the front door before shutting it and walking back to his still lover behind the couch.

“What the hell was that Baek?” Chanyeol growled as the elder furrowed his brows.

“Chanyeol, I didn’t know you were bringing home guests.” He replied.

“Oh my god Baek, what if they tell the board about this?” Chanyeol bemoaned as the elder stood there equally as frustrated.

“I’m sorry if I embarrassed you Yeol but you could have at least given me a heads ups!” He reasoned before the younger began to scoff.

“Damn right you embarrassed me! Do you realize that this could jeopardize my entire career?! You’re lucky that they were a gay couple or they might have not been as forgiving.”

Baekhyun gawked at his lover. “Look! I said I was sorry! What more do you want from me?!”

Chanyeol held his hands in the air in defeat. “Nothing, forget I even said anything. Let’s just go to bed.” He said before Baekhyun sighed as he watched his lover disappear into the bedroom.

Unbeknownst of the elder’s true feelings, Chanyeol had his lover right where he wanted him.  He was unintentionally hurting his boyfriend’s feelings and he didn’t realize that Baekhyun was starting to feel a rift between them.

Chanyeol was blind but Baekhyun wasn’t.

“Luhan?” Baekhyun whispered into his phone when the Chinese male picked up.

“What’s up Baek?”

"..."

“Can I sleep over at your place tonight?”

 

---

 

Chanyeol stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist whilst he dried of his dripping locks. He walked out into the living room to search for the tiny brunette.

He frowned when he didn't find him near the couch where he though he'd still be.

Chanyeol searched inside the guest bedroom, all the bathrooms, even the laundry room until he reached the kitchen and found a note on the refrigerator with bold lettering.

“Sleeping over at Lu’s tonight, don’t wait up. I love you.” It read as Chanyeol felt a sudden pang in his heart.

“What am I doing?” He thought to himself before he grabbed his keys and left.

 

 


[a/n] Everything is falling a part! NOO! Well, just kidding (or not) because I wanted some drama and here it is! Chap is a bit short but I promise the next will be longer. Oh and I'm writing a Baekyeol angst oneshot called "Paper Cranes" and please check it out though I haven't posted it yet since it's for a writing contest and I'm trying to perfect it and I won't be posting it until maybe next month or November. This chap is named after Tamar Braxton's song and I am Loving her new album. <3 R&B love~

In other news, EXO is resting and now I shall wait for their comeback next year as a patient EXOtic. Is that the official name? EXOtic?  :P Ohkay bye see ya next update! >//<
Oh and THANK YOU TO OVER 200 SUBSCRIBERS! <3