Day 04

Baekhyun's Mine

 

Hunhan’s House
Thursday, 12:55 PM

 

“Lotte World!” Luhan exclaimed; jumping out of his seat before his boyfriend, Sehun slowly pulled his back down on the couch.

Chanyeol shook his head “I can’t propose to Baekhyun in Lotte World, It’s so… stupid.”

Chanyeol, Luhan and his boyfriend, Sehun were huddled together in the Chinese male’s living room, trying to come up with the greatest proposal the three of them could come up with.

“Why can’t you propose to him in Lotte World? Baekhyun loves amusement parks!” Luhan pouted from his idea being shot down.

“Baekhyun hates Lotte World, the lines are too long and the food is crap.” Chanyeol replied as Luhan rolled his eyes.

“That still doesn’t explain why you don’t want to propose to him in an amusement park. Why don’t you just take him to Disneyland or something?” Luhan asked before he began to trail his fingers up and down Sehun’s exposed bicep.

“I want to propose to him in private, you know, just us. I don’t want strangers looking at me when I get down on one knee.” Chanyeol explained.

Luhan sniffled as he grabbed another tissue “That’s so romantic yeollie… I can’t wait ‘til I get married. In fact, if Sehun proposed right now… I would probably say yes.” Luhan hinted at his boyfriend who was busy attacking his phone; concentrating on beating his high score in Candy Crush.

Chanyeol held the letter “L” on his forehead as he witnessed the failure that is Luhan and his commitment-phobe of a boyfriend.

Luhan mearly scoffed “Whatever, so anyway… This isn’t about ME wanting to get MARRIED…”

“NNNNYAH! HIGH SCHORE!”

Luhan groaned as he banged the back of his head against the headboard of the couch before turning his attention back at his best friend’s boyfriend and off his pitiful excuse of a life partner.

“Luhan, not to sound rude but I’m the one proposing here.” Chanyeol reminded.

“Right, right, sorry…”

“Why don’t you propose to him during ? I heard that’s what Jongin did when he proposed to Kyungsoo.” Sehun suggested.

“I also heard that Jongin couldn’t walk for the next two days if you know what I mean…” Chanyeol replied as he thought about the ways Baekhyun would punish him if he actually proposed during .

Then again… nah… Engagement is always better.

“I know! Why don’t you—”DING! Luhan was cut off mid sentence by the sound of the door bell ringing.

“Sehun-ah, could you see who’s at the door?” Luhan asked; having had just come back from his pole dancing class Luhan was too tired to even lift a finger.

“Swoosh!” Chanyeol chuckled as he declared Sehun officially “whipped.”

“Hey! I am not whipped! Luhan is just tired… ” Sehun defended as he made his way to the front door.

“Sehun-ah who is it?” Luhan asked under the warmth of his blanket.

“Oh crap!” Sehun yelped as he ran back to the living room looking like he had just seen a ghost.

“It’s Luhan!”

“Ha-ha-ha yeah right Sehun… now really, who’s at the door?” Chanyeol laughed dryly; he knew for a fact that Baekhyun was out shopping with his cousin to—

“LUHAN OPEN THE ING DOOR! I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE!” Baekhyun yelled from the other side of the house’s walls.

“It’s him!” Chanyeol squealed in a way that would be described as the opposite of “manly”.

“That was very manly Park.”

“Oh shut up Mr. “Too-small-to-top.”

“Hey! I bet my is—”

“SHUT UP FAGS!” Luhan interjected, he didn’t have time for this foolishness.

“LUHAN! SEHUN! ARE YOU GUYS HAVING ?!” Baekhyun yelled as he was still standing outside the front door.

“Chanyeol you have to hide before you boyfriend tells the entire neighborhood our business.” Luhan frantically reasoned before shoving the taller man into the broom closet beneath the staircase.

Chanyeol grabbed a hold of Luhan’s arm “Text me when the ghost is clear.”

Luhan nodded “I find you’re lack of faith disturbing.”

“Help me Luhan. You’re my only hope.”

“Use the force Chanyeol.”

“May the force be with you.”

“These are not the droids you’re looking fo—”

“WILL YOU NERDS SHUT THE UP!” Sehun yelled as he pulled his boyfriend away from the broom closet before he slammed the door shut in Chanyeol’s face.

“Rude…” Chanyeol mumbled under his breath.

Sehun and Luhan opened the door at the precise moment Baekhyun lifted his hand in the air.

“Baek, what are you doing?” Luhan asked as Baekhyun immediately froze in place as he dropped the stone he was planning to hurl at their glass window.

He slowly turned around before he flashed the couple his signature eye-smile “oh nothing.” He replied innocently.

“We’re you trying to break in through our window?” Sehun smirked.

“N-No…”

“Liar”

“I wasn’t! I swear!” Baekhyun lied as he squeezed himself in between the couple who were blocking the entrance to their humble abode.

Luhan took a deep breath “Baek, what’s wrong?” The Chinese male asked as he motioned his best friend and himself to move their asses to the couch.

“I miss Chanyeol…” Baekhyun replied with a somber tone.

“I’ll… um… just check on the… ugh… if we have enough lube.” Sehun nervously announced before he disappeared behind the staircase.

“Is Sehun alright?” Baekhyun asked.

“Ugh… yeah he’s fine, he just found out that his dad is a cross dresser but he’ll be alright.” Luhan replied.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows “Isn’t Sehun’s dad dead?”

Luhan mentally gulped; curse Baekhyun and his good memory. “Y-Yes… his dad is dead… dead as a man… because… Mr. Oh prefers it if we address him by his new name “Sparkle”.

Before Baekhyun could ask any further questions about Sehun’s drag queen of a father, Luhan diverted the attention back to the shorter male and his current problem.

“Why are you here Baekhyun-ah?” Luhan asked as he snuggled under the blankets with his best friend.

“Didn’t you hear me the first time? I said I Miss Chanyeol.” Baekhyun replied.

Luhan rolled his eyes “I know what you said; what I want to know is why you said it. You see Chanyeol everyday and need I remind you that the two of you live together.”

Baekhyun puffed his cheeks out in frustration. “I know but he’s been leaving the house really early in the mornings and coming back home really late sometimes. I can’t help but feel like he might be…”

Luhan raised his eyebrow “You do know that Chanyeol would never cheat on you right?”

Baekhyun nodded “I know… I just can’t help but feel like he’s hiding something from me.”

Luhan sighed “Byun Baekhyun, I know for a fact that Chanyeol loves you more than anything. He would die for you Baek, things might seem a bit fuzzy right now but I promise that everything will work itself out, okay? Don’t worry, the guys is crazy about you and your .” Luhan said matter-of-factly before giving him a hug he felt the other boy needed.

“Thanks Lulu, I feel so much better.” Baekhyun smiled before getting up to go back home.

“I gotta go, please tell Sehun that I’m sorry about his da-mom?”

“I will, thanks Baek.” Luhan chuckled before bidding the shorter male adieu.

 

---

 

Hunhan's House
2 Hours Later
 

“Hello? Luhan? Sehun? Is anybody there? The door is stuck and I can’t get out! Guys?... It's hot and it's dark and I think there’s something crawling up my leg…."

"Oh nevermind it's just a spider..."

*Thump.

 

 


[a/n] Hello guys! I'm back! I hoped you like this chap! :D It was pretty fun to write, so Day 04, aprrox. 6-8 more days til d-day. Get excited! XD

In other news, school is starting for me next week and I'm not excited at all. I was supposed to start school in September but plans change. /sigh/ I don't think it will affect my updates since I'm homeschooled and I only study from 8am-11am. XD I wake up at 11 anyway now so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you to 100 subscribers! amazing! XD I love you all and Please PRETTY PLEASE UP VOTE THIS FIC! It's free~ Thank you! :3 See you next update!