Day 07 2/2

Baekhyun's Mine

 

Chanyeol's suprise
Sunday, 8:51 PM

 

Chanyeol could hear the footsteps getting closer and closer as it would only be a matter of seconds before he’d be caught. He needed to hide fast, and the only place to hide was unfortunately under the bed, as cliché as that sounds.

Chanyeol crawled under the bed as quickly as he could, the length of his limbs barely hiding themselves while he hit his head on the board “…” he mumbled under his breath as he rubbed the now painful soon-to-be bruise.

“Channie?” Baekhyun asked before he knocked from the other side of the door. Chanyeol keeping his trap shut, not willing to let out a single sound.

Chanyeol could hear the conversation the two brothers were having from under the bed.

“Are you sure he’s there?” Joonmyun asked.

Baekhyun nodded “I’m sure, I mean… he said he went to the guest bedroom.”

Chanyeol could hear Joonmyun’s sighs while he heard the footsteps walk away from the door. He exhaled in utter relief and thanked god for letting him live to see another day.

Chanyeol wiggled himself out from under the bed, hitting his forehead once again, before he dusted himself off as he tried to think of what to do next.

“I need to move, yeah, that’s exactly what I’ll do. Peru sounds like a nice place to live.” He contemplated before he heard the door open with a twist of a knob.

He turned around before all the color drained from his face. He instinctively stepped back a couple of steps before he mustered up enough will power to smile “H-Hi Joonmyun Hyung.” He greeted before he saw the serious face Joonmyun was sporting as the elder shut the door behind him with a ‘click’.

“Hello Park, I’ve been looking for you all day.” Joonmyun said as the right end of his mouth twitched upwards.

“Oh… You have?” Chanyeol replied; trying to seem as innocent as possible, though he knew he wasn’t.

Joonmyun nodded before he began to slowly remove his jacket “Yup, funny thing actually… I bumped into one of your friends last night… what was his name again?” Joonmyun pondered before he snapped his fingers “Oh right! Oh Sehun, you remember him right?”

Chanyeol slowly nodded before he gulped.

“That’s good to hear, because if you remember him then you must remember who Wu Kris is right? You know… the guy you slept with the night you and Baekhyun momentarily broke up.” Joonmyun said as his smirk transformed into an evil glare of wrath.

“I-I…” Chanyeol stuttered; the puddles of sweat beginning to form around his forehead as he nervously played with his thumbs.

Joonmyun threw his jacket on the bed before he rolled up his sleeves. “It makes me wonder whether your love for my brother was even real to begin with. I mean… how long did it take for you to get over the breakup? Obviously not that long, seeing that you slept with another man on the same night you and my brother had a falling out.” Joonmyun’s words stabbing Chanyeol in the chest like a knife, cutting so deep that Chanyeol felt his throat start to swell up.

“I’m sorry Hyung… I-I was really drunk and it was a mistake! I swear, I never meant to do what I did.” Chanyeol said as his eyes began became glassy.  

Joonmyun sighed “I really liked you Chanyeol, even if I didn’t particularly show it. I thought that if my baby brother could trust anyone, that he would be able to trust you. I’d hate to say I was wrong but… you don’t make a compelling argument.”  

“I—” Chanyeol cut off when he heard the door creek. His worst fears realized when he turned and saw Baekhyun by the entrance, looking completely stunned as boy’s arm was still frozen in midair from releasing the door handle.

“Y-You slept with Kris?”

 

---

The Night Before

 

“Give me another one!” Sehun demanded as the bartended fixed him up another shot. Sehun draining it down in one go as the boy slammed the glass down at the table. “I’M A ULF! I’M A ULF!”

“I think it’s Wolf” A voice said from the back as Sehun turned around and smiled brightly “Joonmyun Mama!” He exclaimed before he entangled his arms around the elder’s shoulders.

“I haven’t seen you in like a million gazillion gachillion years…” Sehun slurred as he pulled the other man to sit beside him at the bar.

“Another round for me and my mama” Sehun said to the bartended as the worker gave the two men questioning looks.

“Scotch please” Joonmyun ordered before the bartended nodded as he went away to make their drinks.

Sehun was busy the olive on the tooth pick when he noticed Joonmyun was staring at him “Whut?”

“Have you been drinking?” Joonmyun asked before Sehun gasped “Of course—” he began to shake his head vigorously “—I would never-BAM!”

Sehun had fallen off his chair but arose not a second later “Act-tchu-a-lyyyy… maybe just a little bit” He admitted sheepishly as he began to poke his nose under the elder’s armpit before he started sniffing “Hmm… what kind of deodorant do you use Hyung? You smell nice.”

Joonmyun removed Sehun’s face from his armpit before he gently placed the boy back in his seat. “Sehun-ah, why are you out drinking so late?”

Sehun sighed before he began to weep into the elder’s shoulder, the tears staining Joonmyun’s new suit “Me and my princess had a fight. He got mad when I suggested that we have a .”

Joonmyun shook his head before he gulped down his scotch “Pabo. Why’d you do that?”

Sehun sniffled “I dunno… everyone else is having one.”

The elder shook his head as he patted the younger in the back. “Just because other people are having a doesn’t mean you and Luhan have to have one. I’m sure Luhan is just upset because he might feel that he isn’t good enough for you.”

Sehun eyes widened before he shook his head “No! I love Luhannie! I love him so much and I think he’s really beautifurrrrrrr….”

Joonmyun laughed as he ruffled the younger’s hair “I’m glad to hear that, now can I take you home? I’m not letting you drive like this.”

Sehun smiled before he gave the elder a bone crushing hug “THANK YOU MAMA!”

Sehun hugging lower, while Joonmyun began to blush from the second hand embarrassment he was getting when the other customers started to eye the drunk blonde hugging his crotch area.

“Alright… Alright… That’s enough Sehun-ah.” Joonmyun said as he helped the younger stand up on his two feet.

“Thanks Joonmyun Hyung, Gee… You’re nicer than Chanyeol makes you out to be.” He said as he had his arm hoisted above the elder’s shoulders.

“Oh really?” Joonmyun chuckled; he did enjoy giving Chanyeol a bit of a hard time.

Sehun nodded “Yup-yup, I don’t know why he’s so scared though. He should just come clean about sleeping with Kris that night he and Baekhyun broke up and get over it! I mean… it’s not like Kris has a .”

Joonmyun gaped at the other’s words before he accidently released the younger from his grasp, dropping the blonde boy on the ground as he cursed under his breath.

“… Sorry Sehun-ah, you okay?”

“Zzzzzzzzz….”

 

 


[a/n] Oooooh! just got real! But never fear because fluff is one the way! XD The next chap will clear everything up and hopefully put things back on track. And if you're watching the time it's still Day 07 but the next chap will probably start at Day 08.

Thank you to over 150 subs! ^^ Yay! and this is probably my favorite fic to write right now. :D and only 2 more days til I see Baekyeol, Kai, Sehun, and Suhomama!!! XDDD
Thank you guys and see you next update! :)