Day 06

Baekhyun's Mine

 

Baekyeol's Apartment
Saturday, 5:20 PM

 

Chanyeol was lounging around the apartment, his body sprawled out on the couch, lying down horizontally on his back as he searched for various things the internet had to offer him on his laptop.

Baekhyun was currently out with Luhan to buy something nice to wear for tomorrow evening. Chanyeol was finally going to do it; he was finally going to propose.

He rented a private function room just for the both of them, he knew the elder would love the idea of being romanced since it’s been awhile (mostly the younger’s fault) since they’ve actually gone out on a date.

Ten minutes passed and he was still so very bored, he looked through different social media websites and nothing caught his eye. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and even Asianfanfics, which he usually enjoyed since he loved reading about his favorite OTP from Super Junior, but he couldn’t muster up the strength to actually bring himself to read an entire story at the moment.

He searched through different websites and even skipped through “To lazy to touch thyself…”

He searched random tags and his eyes spotted an interesting link that led him to a dating site. Now, I know what all of you are thinking. “Chanyeol wants to propose but the bastard is going on a dating site?” but he was really bored so mind your own damn business, hmph.

“What is this?” He asked himself as his eyes trailed the glittery heart shaped button that read “Are you and your lover 100% compatible? Find out here!”

So, being the intelligent person he truly was, he clicked it.

As he clicked the button, out popped another tab asking him if he wanted to subscribe to a month supply of , he thought about it for a couple of seconds before he exed that tab and continued on with what appeared to be an online quiz.

“The Compatibility Test, Are You And Your Partner The Perfect Match?”

 “Question 1: Who pays in the relationship?”

“I pay when we eat out but Baekhyun buys the groceries… with my money.” Sure he paid most of the time but he couldn’t hold that against the older boy, Baekhyun was still living on the monthly allowance his parents gave him. And besides, the elder was never really good at keeping a job. He actually almost burned down a restaurant, true story.

“Question 2: What would you define as ‘cheating’?”

Chanyeol scrunched up his nose; he had to think long and hard about this one.

“If Baekhyun had , oral, or l with another person than that would be cheating. Oh! And kissing another person, and touching another person, and smiling at another person, and looking at another person, yep, that’s cheating.”

“Question 3:  Is he friends with any of his exes?”

“HE IS!” Chanyeol exclaimed out loud, the cat scared awake and practically giving Chanyeol the best middle finger his tiny furry paws could conjure up.

“He’s friends with Kyungsoo, Changmin, and Kris! ING WU YIFAN!” Chanyeol was horrified; he never realized that some of his party guests used to see Baekhyun .

Chanyeol didn’t want to go on but he wanted to know more.

“Question 4: Do you think confessions make a relationship stronger?”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at this one. The answer was obviously ‘no’. If everything was fine and dandy why would you want to complicate your life by adding drama to the pot? He was just grateful that Baekhyun trusted him enough and that he trusted the other just as much.

“Question 5: If your partner told you to jump off a tall cliff and tell you that you’ll land safely because there’s a net you can’t see yet, would you blindly trust him and jump?”

“Absolutely not” Chanyeol loved Baekhyun, he just wasn’t an idiot.

“Question 6: Do you think past relationship secrets should always be kept hidden?”

Chanyeol sighed, if only he knew the answer to this one. He made the big mistake talking about his ex to Baekhyun which led to three whole days without touching.

“Question 7: Is it fine for a partner to use the toilet with the door open?”

“I him in his pooper. I don’t need to witness what comes out of it. Talk about killing the mood.”

“Question 8: Would you lie to make your lover happy?”

Chanyeol gave the laptop screen a big thumbs up “I would recommend lying, it really works!”

“See… watch and learn… ahem…” Chanyeol started call Baekhyun on his iPhone and as soon as the elder picked up he asked his boyfriend if he could make them some of his special (generic), homemade (store bought), fresh (factory made) cup noodles for dinner. “Thanks Baekkie! I can’t wait to eat your cooking tonight! I Love you!”

Baekhyun hung up but not before reminding Chanyeol how much he enjoyed cooking for him.

“See, lying works! As long as the pup is happy, I’m happy.”

“Question 9: What are some annoying habits of the other that irritates you the most?”

“Baekhyun talks in his sleep but it’s not that bad to be honest. It’s only when he sings in his sleep that he starts to sound like a dying whale giving birth.”

“Question 10: Is about constantly pushing the boundaries or playing by the rules?”

“Nothing is off limits with Baekhyun except maybe topping, for some reason, Baekhyun doesn’t like to top.

“Question 11: What’s more important, ual chemistry or spending time together?”

“, because you need two people to tango and we’ll be spending time together anyway while he’s under me screaming “daddy”.

Chanyeol clicked the ‘finished’ button and waited for site to properly calculate the results of the quiz. He was beginning to sweat bullets waiting for the damn score, he was never really nervous about test scores, he’d always get straight A’s and B’s back in school, he didn’t know why this stupid online quiz made him want to slam his laptop on the ground.

“FINISHED!”

“FINALLY!” He yelled before clicking the ‘continue’ button.

“You’re score has been successfully calculated! The score sheet will be e-mailed to you immediately as soon as you sign up for our promo package for only $2.99 a month!”

Chanyeol groaned loudly as he forcefully clamped his laptop shut, he should’ve known it would have ended up this way; the worldwide web was a cruel and heartless place.

He sighed before lifting the screen as he moved his fingers and clicked on a familiar bookmark.

“Now that I’m wide awake, sounds lovely.”

 

and that my friends is how Park Chanyeol spends his Saturday's.

 

 


[a/n] ARGH! I was supposed to update 30 minutes ago but I just missed my cut off period. I hate updating more than 5 days sorry about that. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this filler chap because tomorrow is the day (maybe?) when Chanyeol is finally going to propose! XD

Thanks to the everyone who subscribed and I'm writing a Sulay fic if you guys wanna check it out, it's called "Pretty Yixing" and it's a bit, dare I say, evil? XD

Anyway, school starts for me on wednesday and I'm dreading it so wish me luck and see you next update! BYE~! :D Oh and I just killed a spider, which was probably one of the most nerve wrecking things I had to do in my life. Now I know how Chanyeol felt. XD bye!