Day 01

Baekhyun's Mine

 

Baekyeol's Apartment
Monday, 9:45 A.M

 

Chanyeol was standing by the door of his bedroom, his fingers busily typing away a very important message to Baekhyun’s best friend Luhan who he needed to see in person, immediately.

His boyfriend however, Byun Baekhyun, was being no less than perfect by just sprawling himself on the bed in a cat-like position that made Chanyeol’s heart flutter and his pants tighten, but now is not the time to be a ert Chanyeol, you need to focus.

He needed to leave for a couple of hours so he can finally put his plan into action.

“Channie is it okay if you can buy us some strawberries? I think we ran out.” Baekhyun pouted while he got up from the bed and s his arms playfully around Chanyeol’s waist.

“Baek, I just bought a pack of strawberry’s two days ago. What happened to them?”

“Remember yesterday morning? You know… what we did in the kitchen…” Baekhyun said as he his lips in a sultry yet cutesy way.

Chanyeol grinned at the memory “Oh yeah, I remember, I just didn’t think we finished them.” He replied before he removed his boyfriend’s arms from his waist.

Baekhyun pouted from the loss of something to wrap his arms around.

Chanyeol smirked before he gave Baekhyun a chaste kiss on the lips “Don’t pout Baek; I told you, I have to meet a client for a meeting. If I don’t leave now he’s going to kill me.”

Lie, he was meeting Luhan not a client, but he couldn’t tell Baekhyun that. He wanted to surprise Baekhyun, and in order to do that he’d have to give the shorter boy a white lie every now and then.

Besides, he wasn’t lying when he said the guy was going to kill him. God knows that Luhan turns into a y hormonal teenage brat when he doesn’t show up on time. It’s hard to believe Luhan was actually 22 and the oldest among all his friends.

“Can’t you just re-schedule your appointment and cuddle up with me in bed? We can do that thing you like.” Baekhyun said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

It took all of his might not to take his boyfriend and ravish his entire body on the spot but he needed to do something that would change the both of their lives completely.

He gave Baekhyun a sweet kiss on the lips before picking up his briefcase that was filled with, absolutely nothing, like he said, he wasn’t meeting a client. He was meeting a .  

“Bye babe, I’ll see you in a couple of hours and I’ll bring home some strawberries!” Chanyeol took one last sip of his morning coffee before bidding his boyfriend adieu.

Baekhyun pouted “whatever…” he mumbled.

 

---

 

Hunhan's House
10:02 A.M.

 

Chanyeol rang the doorbell of Luhan’s front door before he was greeted by the older boy who looked like he was about to skin his skin alive and sell it on the black market. Luhan had connections, he knew how to bury a body and leave no traces behind.

“Morning Luhan!” Chanyeol smiled but was quickly silenced when the door was slammed shut in his face.

“You’re late.” Luhan said from the other side of the door.

“By like two minutes! I had to buy Baekhyun his freakin’ strawberries! NOW OPEN THE DOOR!” He tried to reason.

“DON’T YOU DARE YELL AT ME YOU FACE!” Luhan yelled back.

“Hyung please open the door, I have something very important to tell you.”

“Say the magic words.” Luhan replied.

“ugh... FINE!” Chanyeol grumbled.

“I’m waiting~” Luhan teased as Chanyeol’s blood began to boil with humiliation and murder.

"Iwasdbornwthavgninaasdhkzj..."

“What? I can’t hear you~”

“I SAID I WAS BORN WITH A !! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! NOW OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!” Chanyeol growled as he turned around and bowed apologetically to the old lady sitting across the sidewalk who looked mortified from what Chanyeol had just said.  

Luhan opened the door with a huge satisfied grin plastered across his face.

“Hi Channie!” Luhan smiled as he gestured the taller boy to enter.

“I hate you…” Chanyeol muttered

“That only means you love me.”

“I hope you get run over by a bus.”

Luhan could only laugh, this was their relationship. The constant bickering and teasing were only the effect of their strong friendship with one another. Though Luhan was technically Baekhyun’s best friend, Chanyeol couldn’t deny that Luhan was one of his closest friends as well.

“You wanted to talk to me about something?” Luhan asked as he sat on the couch while Chanyeol opted to just stand, seeing that Luhan was most likely going to stand, jump and squeal in about two and a half minutes.

“Ugh… yeah, what do you think about Baekhyun having me as his boyfriend?” Chanyeol asked sincerely as his eyes were full of hope of having Baekhyun’s best friend’s approval.

Luhan thought about it for a couple of milliseconds before he opened his mouth “Honestly…” he began.

“I have never seen Baekhyun happier with anyone else.”

“Really?” Chanyeol chuckled as he couldn’t help but let out a sigh of relief.

Luhan nodded. “He’s always laughing when he’s around you, he completely trusts you, he always tells me how he’s never had anyone take care of him the way you do. He always blames himself when the two of you get into an argument; I’ve never seen Baekhyun so afraid to lose anybody in his life before. Baekhyun loves you Chanyeol, and as strange as this may sound, he thinks you’re perfect.”

“Thank you.”

“For what?” Luhan asked as he titled his head in confusion.

“For helping me with the hardest decision in my life…”

Luhan titled his head in confusion. “Huh?”

“I want to propose to Baekhyun, I want to marry him…”

 

3... 2... 1...

Luhan quietly stood up from his sit before he raised his right hand and slapped Chanyeol across the face. “OW! THE LUHAN!” Chanyeol growled as he rubbed his right cheek.  

Luhan squealed as he continued to punch Chanyeol in the chest with his tiny fists of fangirling.

“STOP HITTING ME!” Chanyeol yelled as he tried to push the shorter boy off him.

“I’m sorry! It’s just… GAH! THE FEELS!” Luhan continued to squeal before he slammed his face against the cushion and continued to scream.

“So you approve?” Chanyeol asked nervously, though he was sure he got the answer he was looking for, Luhan wasn’t a bi-polar for nothing.

“Of course I approve!” Luhan replied as he hugged Chanyeol so tight that he swore he felt his entire body go numb.

“Thanks Lulu” Chanyeol said as he let Luhan hug him seeing that he was in a giving mood at the moment.

“I need a tissue…”

“Drama queen…”

 

 


[a/n] Hi guys!, Soo~ What do you think of the first chap?! I know it's not much but things will progress soon enough. Thank you to my 33 subscribers!
You guys are amazing to sub without the first chap even published yet. Thank you!!