Eh?

The Story Of Us :)

* End Of The Day*

It was 2:OO, Jiyeon remember what Doojun had told her, She quietly walked behind Hongbin and watch him from behind. As Jiyeon was watching Hongbin from the back, Jiyeon tried to copy his walk. Hongbin heard someone laughing from behind him. He turned to see Jiyeon copying his walk.

" Yah" Hongbin said stopping which cause Jiyeon hitting her head on his chest

" Ah,!" Jiyeon said rubbing her head, She looked up and stopped rubbing her head. 

" What were you doing?" Hongbin said putting his hand in his pocket.

" Nothing," Jiyeon said looking at him like she was tough

" Aish," Hongbin said pushing Jiyeon head.

" Yah! Who said you can push my head" Jiyeon said raising her voice.

Hongbin smiled, He thought that Jiyeon can be a fun toy to play and boss around.

***************

Jiyeon finally lost Hongbin, She was text doojun.

" Doojun-ish, where are you?"  Jiyeon placed her phone back in her jacket and waited for doojun patietly. 

" Jiyeon-ah," Someone called her.

Jiyeon looked up and saw Doojun. 

" Oh, Doojun-ah" Jiyeon smiled and waved to doojun.

" Sorry, Did you wait long?" Doojun said.

" Anni, What movie are we watching today?" Jiyeon said giving Doojun a inpatient look. 

" Umm. What do you want to watch?" 

" Umm. Lets go watch Mama. I heard it was suppose to be scary." 

" Okay, But, Can one of my friend go with us."

" Sure," 

" Okay"

Doojun took out his phone and called somone. Jiyeon wasnt sure who it was. She just looked at doojun. 

" Oh, Hyung. Come to the movies with us. We are in the front Okay?" Doojun quickly hung up the phone placed it back in his pocket

* 10 mins later*

Hongbin was walking outside to go meet someone. 

Jiyeon and doojun heard some girls screamming. They saw someone with Brown hair walking and covering one side of his ear. It was Hongbin. He walked pass three girls who was screaming like he was some sort of pop star.

" Oh, Hyung!" Doojun said waving his hand to Hongbin

Hongbin waved back.

Jiyeon was shocked she wasnt thinking it would be the jerk that she hate that will go to the movies with them

" Eh?!?"