He Helped Me?

The Story Of Us :)

Jiyeon than turned around looked at the person who was calling her name, It was DooJun, He smiled and walked over to Jiyeon. 

" Whay?" Jiyeon smiled and looked at doojun.

" What time is your last class?" 

" Ummm. 2:00. Why whats up?"

" Did you want to go to the movies with me?"

Jiyeon was shocked. She really wasnt sure what to say besides look at doojun with a confuse face. Jiyeon than looked at the ground and thought about it.

" It's okay if you dont want to go.. I understand" 

" I..... I'll go" Jiyeon said as quickly she can before Doojun walked away.

Doojun gave a smiled from behind and turned to Jiyeon.,

" Good, I will see you in the front after your class alright." Doojun smiled and walked to his next class

Jiyeon then smiled and walked towards her classroom. 

* In class* 

Jiyeon was lokking for a seat to sit. She sat right next to a open desk. She wasnt sure who seat it was so she just took it. As class was about to start, There was this tall guy who had dimples came and sat next to her. 

 Jiyeon than turned over to see who was sitting next to her. She saw him..

AGAIN..... :(

She started to act as if she didnt know him.

" It's Nice To see you again"

"eh"

" Why Are you acting as if you dont know me?"

" Who are you?"

* Class Ended*

Hongbin was being followed by a bunch of girls and he Ignore those girl like he always do. Jiyeon was behind looking at those girl go crazy for him. 

" What..! Why are these girls going crazy for that jerk. He doesnt even know how to treat a girl right. Always gotta pick a fight with me! WHAY WHAY WHAY!" Jiyeon was talking to herself until she saw a really familiar face.

She quickly turned away and tried to avoid. 

" Yay! Jiyeon-ah!" A girl with long black hair called her. She wasnt quick enough. The girl finally caught up with Jiyeon

Having her hand cross, Jiyeon slowly turned over to look.

" Do you not remember me?"

" Oh.."

" Stay away from Hongbin.! He is mine!" She said pushing Jiyeon so hard that she flow 4 inchs away from where she was standing from before. The girl started to hit Jiyeon on the face until started to blead. 

" What are you guys doing" 

Jiyeon knew she heard the voice from somewhere. She than looked up and saw Hongbin standing over her. 

" I said what are you guys doing?"

The girl slowly put her head down and got up.

"  Binna. Hongbin-ish,." The girl said bowing down to hongbin.

Hongbin pushed the girl away.

" Are you okay?" Hongbin said while sticking his hand to pull up Jiyeon

Jiyeon was shock. She didnt think it was going to be him who will resuce her.  She thought i was going to be Doojun.

She got up and dust the dirt from her . " Oh, Im okay"

Hongbin placed his hand back in his pocket. And looked at the girl who was bullying Jiyeon.

" Yah, Watch what you do.."

Hongbin said walking away. Bumping into the girl

" Ahhm, And who said i was yours? I will never be.. I dont want to be yours if you was the last girl on earth." 

Hongbin smirk and walked away. 

The girl looked at Jiyeon who was wiping the blood from . Jiyeon grabbed her backpack off the ground and walked away.

" Jiyeon-ah, I wont give up! This is not over!"

Jiyeon then smiled. " Haha, Who do you think you are talking to me like this?"

Jiyeon smiled and walked away

" Tsk, Jiyeon be carefull. Just watch your back" The girl said bitting her teeth.