Whay? What's Wrong With That Punk?

The Story Of Us :)

Hongbin smiled, " Yah, I didnt think that you was going to be in this class. After all, You're Dumb." Hongbin said so close to her face that the hair on the back of Jiyeon's Neck would stand up. She blink and she couldn't think of anything. At that time, Jiyeon did think she was stupid because she couldn't answer Hongbin's comment. She then turned away thinking if she should take that as a compliment or a diss. She just tilt her head and kept quit. 

* 105 mins pass*

Class had ended, Hongbin grabed his backpack and grabed the paper that was sitting on his desk. He Grabed the paper and  stove in his backpack, Jiyeon was amazed the way how he still look handsome just putting paper in his backpack. She stared at him and watch every move he made, She then looked at her the paper that was sitting on her desk also, She put everything in her backpack as fast as she could so she can get out of Hongbin's way. She was finally done and as made her wasy to hte door. Her phone rang. It was Doojun. She smiled. Hongbin was right behind her. He chuckled and walked pass her as if she was nothing. As Hongbin was making his way out the door, He had trip. But when he landed he landed on something soft. Like, There was lumps. He then quickly looked and saw that he was on top of Jiyeon. He then quickly stood up and brush himself clean. All the girls in the hallway was screamming because of jealouses. 

Hongbin then look down and saw Jiyeon trying to get up. She then pulled herself to her feet. She then looked up at Hongbin

" Yah, Watch where you're going." Jiyeon said brushing the dust off her

" Mwo?" Hongbin said while bitting his lip.

" Yah, You're the one who should becarefull, Why would you text right in the middle of the door way?" Hongbin said while giving Jiyeon the big eyes and clenching his teeth. " You better be carefull!" He said while walking away all cool.

All the girls in the hall way just scream and followed him.

" Eww, What do they see in him?"

Jiyeon then turned around and grabbed her backpack. SHe picked it up from the ground and headed to her next class.,

" Aish, I hope he is not in my next class.!" Jiyeon said while crossing her finger and placing them on her bottom lip. 

" Yah, Jiyeon-ah!" Someone with a nice smiled said.

Jiyeon wasnt sure who it was. 

" Yeh?"