Get Over Yourself.

The Story Of Us :)

It was the end of the day and everyone was getting ready to leave. Hongbin had a Spiderman Band-aid on his lips. He touched his lips due to the sharp pain he had. He walked up the stairs to go to his locker. He walked and moan in the pain. He placed his hands in his pocket and his lips and walked into a girl who looked very Familiar.

" Kwanchana?" Jiyeon said Moving her hand to Hongbin's lips. Jiyeon hand a sort of sadness in her eyes. She was slowly making her ways to Hongbin's face.

Hongbin Douged. " Who do you think you are touching me?" Hongbin said in a cold way. He knew that Jiyeon was hurt by the way he has been acting for the pass days. 

" I'm Okay," Hongbin said walking away all cold while taking his hand out and touching his lips again. 

" Why are you like this?" Jiyeon asked. Hongbin could tell from the sound of her voice that she was hurting. 

" You tell me," Hongbin said walking towards his lockers and opening it to grab his jacket. Hongbin walked over, Pass Jiyeon.

Jiyeon knew that she couldn't pass up a moment. Hongbin walked pass and gave a cold glare. Jiyeon waited Hongbin walked a little bit farther to grab Hongbin;s hand.

Hongbin walked alittle bit pass Jiyeon. She pulled his hand. Hongbin was shocked. He knew he had to do something. But he also know that he should not do anything rough to hurt Jiyeon

"  I'm sorry," Jiyeon said holding onto Hongbin's Hand. He gave her a cold smirk.

" nega Whay?" Hongbin said trying to make Jiyeon loosen the grip.

" I dont like you anymore. But i know someone who will treat you well." Hongbin said while trying to hold his tears and not show Jiyeon his weak side., 

Jiyeon smiled. " I know, That person is you." Jiyeon said. 

Hongbin then finally turned around to look at Jiyeon.

" Anni, Its not me. It's Doojun. Why are you chasing me like you are some lost dog? I'm not your owner." Hongbin said.

Jiyeon started to get mad. But instead of slapping him. Shedid something that was completely unthinkable. 

Hongbin felt a warm soft lips touching his. His eyes were wide open. He couldn't believe this was happening to him.

Jiyeon slowly closed her eyes and tried her best to trasure the moments. 

Hongbin then pulled away from the moment.

" What are you doing? Are you really thristy?" Hongbin asked while wiping his lips. 

Jiyeon smiled with tears. " Oh~, I am. Because i fell for your spell." Jiyeon said looking at Hongbin straight in the eyes.

" Get over yourself" Hongbin said grabbing his jacket from the ground and wiping his mouth out the school he went. 

Jiyeon stood there in disbelieve that he would do this to her. 

" Hongbin-ah, Please come back," Jiyeon said with tears in her eyes watching Hongbin leave

" I will make sure you come back to the old you" Jiyeon wispered. 

" Yaksue" She said