What about you....? How do you feel?

The Story Of Us :)

The class was over, the bell rang. Hongbin got up and started walking toward the door. He glanced at Jiyeon who was putting her books into her bag. He walked pass with a bunch of girls following right behind.

Jiyeon got up from her seat and started walking towards the door until she heard her phone rang.

" Doo Jun" Jiyeon smiled and answered her phone. " Oh,"

" Meet me ontop of the school rooftop." Doojun hung up and was looking at the beautiful view. He smiled

" I'm going to tell her how i feel." Doojun said  smiling into the sun

Jiyeon hung up her phone and grabbed her backpack and walked out.

* On top of the school*

Jiyeon ran up the stairs and open the door to the top. She saw Doo jun standing there.

Jiyeon slowly walked over. " You wanted to me?"

Doo Jun turned around and smiled.

" Come here." Doo jun said grabbing Jiyeon from the arm.

Doojun placed Jiyeon infront of him. He wraped his arms around her.

" What are you doing?"

" I'm cold you came up here really late"

Jiyeon was blushing but at the same time she was having mix feelings.

" Jiyeon-ah, I have to tell you something"

Jiyeon had a confuse of her face. She didnt know what Doojun was about to ask. She was hoping that he wont confess to her. Cause her feelings are mixed up right now.

" I....." Doo jun turned Jiyeon around to face him.

" I like you..." Doo jun said putting his hand in his pocket. He shurgged and looked away.

" I dont know how to tell you. But, I guess i did" Doo jun said rubbing his neck.

Jiyeon shoud'nt she had jinks herself. She through on a fake smiled and look at him.

" Doojun, It's only been the 3 month of school. How can you like me when we barely know eachother?" Jiyeon said giving him a serious look.

Doo Jun smiled and nodded.

" Ummm. I'm Still not sure about my feelings"

Before Jiyeon could even finish her sentence. She felt her face on someone's shoulder.

" Jiyeon, I dont care who you like. I just wanted to tell you that i like you. And i hope you like me too." Doo jun said placing his hand on the back of her neck.

Doojun and Jiyeon was continuing their hug until they heard the door open.

Jiyeon and Doojun release.

" Hongbin.." Jiyeon said

" Hyung," Doojun said

Hongbin rolled his eyes and close the door behind him.

" Doojun-ish, I'm sorry..." Jiyeon said running after Hongbin

The door shutted. Doo jun knew that Jiyeon heart was in Hongbin's hand

**************************

Jiyeon ran down the stairs as fast as she could. She ran down and back on the school..

Jiyeon looked around to find Hongbin. She was looking around.

She finally spotted him.

Jiyeon ran up to Hongbin, And grabbed him by the hand.

"  Hongbin-sh, It's not like what you think it is.." Ji yeon said grabbing onto Hongbin's arm. and pulling him to face her.

Hongbin smirked. " I didnt even say anything"

Hongbin pulled his hand back and started walking.

" I LIKE YOU! "

Hongbin stopped walking and had a shocked looked.

" I said i like you, Why are you waking away from me?"

Hongbin smirked.

" geojismal ," Hongbin smirked and walked away.