Please Dont Play With My Heart

The Story Of Us :)

**Inspired By Sad Love By Lee Jung**

* A week Later* 

Jiyeon was walking alone since Doojun left without a word. SHe walked towards her locker with her hand in her pocket. Without Doojun she has no one to talk to besides Herself. She walked with her head down and looked up and saw Hongbin with the new girl Sulli. They were smiling and laughing. 

Jiyeon smiled and walked passed them. Hongbin saw Jiyeon walking towards them. He quickly grabbed Sulli hand and walked pass. Sulli saw Jiyeon who had tears building her eyes. Sulli smiled and bowed. Jiyeon smiled and bowed back.

Jiyeon walked passed them and pretended not to see Hongbin. Hongbin Heart was in pain. He dont know why he has been acting like this towards Jiyeon for a while now. He turn around and looked and saw that Jiyeon was at her locker.

Hongbin continue walking like her didnt care. Jiyeon watched how happy Hongbin was. She smiled and watch them walked down the stair case holding hands. Jiyeon then tears started rolling down her face. She didnt notice it but she felt it. She quickly wiped her eyes and close her locker. She walked up the stairs and into the rooftop of the school.

" Hongbin, Why can you be happy like this towards me?" Jiyeon said looking into the view and crying. Jiyeon cried started to get louder. She didn't want anyone to hear it but she had to let it out. 

" Hongbin-ah, I miss you" Jiyeon cried out. Jiyeon fell to the ground holding her chest like she was in pain. Her heart was in many of pieces. She didnt know that Hongbin was those type of people. 

Jiyeon cried and cried. The Rooftop door open. Someone with black hair and was tall walked in. That person walked towards Jiyeon slowly.

" Hongbin. Please be happy like you are now. I know that i was never that great but please forgive me. I promise to get out of your way," Jiyeon cried while getting up from the ground and wiping her tears away. Jiyeon slowly turn around to go to class.

There he was Lee Hongbin standing there listening to everything Jiyeon had said. He stood there looking at her with tears falling down his face. Jiyeon quickly wiped her tears and walked away like she didnt know him. Jiyeon walked pass Hongbin like they were strangers.

Hongbin quickly grabbed Jiyeon Hands. Jiyeon tugged and got her hand back. She slowly walked over towards the door until she felt someone grabbed her from behind. Hongbin's arms wrapped around Jiyeon. Het tears started to fall again. She placed her hand on Hongbin's hand and held it., 

" Jiyeon-ah, Meinae." Hongbin said with tears in his eyes. Jiyeon tired to make Hongbin release. 

" Let Go" Jiyeon said trying to escape.

" No, I wont let go" Hongbin said.

Jiyeon fought and finally broke free. She turned around and looked at Hongbin. " Hongbin-ah. Please" She said trying to hold her tears back.

" Stop Playing With My Heart" Jiyeon said walking away from Hongbin Sight. 

Hongbin slowly watched Jiyeon walk away. He couldnt hold his tears in anymore. He let it out.

" UGHHHHH!!" Hongbin shouted. Hongbin falling onto his knees. 

All of a sudden the door open 

" Go catch her tiger" Someone with a familar voice said.

Hongbin slowly turn around and saw Sulli.

" Sulli?' Hongbin called out.

" Hurry, You;re going to lose her" Sulli smiled.

Hongbin quickly wiped his eyes and got up.

" Sulli, Thank You :)" Hongbin patted Sulli on the shoulder and ran out the door. 

Sulli smiled and watch the sun set. " Hongbin-ah, Goodbye"  Sulli tears started to fall down.

Sulli had started to gain feelings for Hongbin. She never told him because she was afraid she will interfair in Hongbin and Jiyeon relationship. She smiled and wiped her tears away

" Sulli, Kwangchana" Sulli said wiping her tears away with a fake smile and slowly walked towards to door and headind to class.

* 20 mins later* 

* Hongbin, If you were really sorry you would run after me. How come your not coming? Why are you not? Hongbin I hate you. I hate you! Go far away . I dont want to see you anymore* Jiyeon thought

Hongbin ran down the stairs and into the school halls again. He looked around and saw Jiyeon walking slowly towards her locker. 

" Jiyeon-ah!"  Hongbin shouted. Hongbin started running towards Jiyeon

Jiyeon slowly stopped. 

" Saranghae " 

Jiyeon was shocked and looked up and saw Hongbin's face close to hers. She felt someone warm lips on hers. She looked and saw Hongbin. She slowly closed her eyes and slowly wrapped her arm around his waist.

The kiss broke off and Hongbin looked at her and smile

" Paboya!" Hongbin said hitting her nose lightly. 

Hongbin placed his head against Jiyeon and held her hand and gave her one small pecked again :) 

Everyone in the hall shouted with joy. 

The couple looked at each other and hugged and walked to class. 

 

 

                         THE END !