I Don't Like Girls Like You... Get Lost

The Story Of Us :)

Jiyeon eyes started getting watery. " Hongbin!" Jiyeon shouted. " I do really like you, It's not like what you think you saw. Please listen to me.." Jiyeon said falling to the ground. She finally thought that her chance of being with Hongbin will be over.

Hongbin stopped walking and slowly turned around and  saw Jiyeon on the ground crying.

" Nam nappeun namja" Jiyeon said crying. To know that fact that school was 20 mins away from being down of school. Jiyeon looked up and saw Hongbin walking away. She didnt have the strenght to run after him anymore. She watched him walk away.

* Hongbin's Thought*

Jiyeon-ah, mian haeyo i didnt want to hurt you. But, I dont want you to fal for a bad guy like me. You deserve someone who can treat you right. I'm just in your way. How can you like me after everything i had did to you.? Jiyeon-ah, I know you know that i like you. But i am going to have to give you to Doo jun Hyung, He is someone who can be by yourside all the time. Mian.

Hongbins tears started to fall as he slowly turned the corner. He walked into the boys bathroom and walked to the mirrior. He started at his reflection and started to cry. He didnt want to keep hiding like this anymore. He knew that Jiyeon knew that he liked her. But when he saw how happy they where on the rooftop. He felt like he was in their way.

Hongbin walked out of the bathroom, He saw Doo Jun. He walked pass him as if he didnt know him anymore.

" Hyung, We need to talk" Doo jun said.

Hongbin smirked. " There's nothing to talk about." Hongbin smiled and walked away.

Hongbin was walking to his locker to grabb his jacket to leave to his car.

He saw Jiyeon walking with her head down, Hongbin watched her carefully. Jiyeon walked slow and without any energy.

Hongbin smiled and walked over to his locker and opended it. He notice that Jiyeon was walking his way. He slammed his locker and slowly apportch her.

Jiyeon looked up, She saw Hongbin. He walked as if he didnt see her. She let him walked pass her not trying to make him listen. She saw hongbin walking down the stairs. She looked at Hongbin leave with tears in her eyes. She looked away. Right at that moment she saw Doo jun

Jiyeon tried to avoid him. She started walking really fast pass Doo jun and to her locker. She had reach her locker

" Jiyeon-ah, Lets walk home together" Doo jun said

Jiyeon closed her locker. " No, Its okay maybe next time. I'm taking to bus to meet my mom, I will be going first. See you tomorrow"

Doo jun smiled and nodded. Jiyeon walked pass him and headed towards the door. Doo jun watch her leave from the top stairs.

******************************

Jiyeon walked out and saw. a girl asking Hongbin out.

" Oppa, Will you be my boyfriend" The girl asked

Hongbin smirked and saw Jiyeon who was staring at Hongbin to see his reaction

" Of course. I will love to be your boyfriend" Hongbin said grabbing the girl and hugging her.

Jiyeon was hurt. But she needed to take control.

Jiyeon walked over and took Hongbin's hand

" Oppa. You said that you would wait for me, But instead you went out with her?" Jiyeon said,

" You told me you liked me didnt you?" Jiyeon said.

Jiyeon gave the girl a death glare.

" Oppa, Kaja." Jiyeon said grabbing onto Hongbin's hand.

Hongbin smirked. " I Dont like girls like you. Get lost" Hongbin said walking over to the other girl and walking pass Jiyeon like nothing happend.

Jiyeon watch them leave. Her eyes was getting watery again.