The Next Day...

The Story Of Us :)

Hongbin walked back to his house. He saw his mom sitting there with a newspaper.

" Ommo. Hong what happen? Are you okay" Hongbin mother asked him walking towards him and touching his lips.

" Omma. Im okay. You get some rest :) " Hongbin said removing his mom hand from his mouth.

Hongbin walked up the stairs and up to his room. His mom watched him walk up and stared shaking her head.

Hongbin entered his room thinking about what he had said to Doojun. He knew that was the right thing from him to do to keep Jiyeon safe.

Hongbin through himself on his bed and slowly closed his eyes.

* Next Day*

Hongbin walked into the school and acted as nothing happened. He slowly walked pass all the girl that was screaming.

Jiyeon was at her locker talking to one of the girl. Until she saw the girl screaming Hongbin's name. Jiyeon friend ran down the stairs and ran up to Hongbin.

Jiyeon slowly walked over to the railing and watched Hongbin. She smiled because she remebered when all the girl would scream for him. Jiyeon slowly placed her hand on her heart and closed her eye. It seems like she wasnt screaming on the outside but on the inside she was screaming for him.

The entrince was starting to get crowded. Jiyeon kept watching the girl scream until there was an empty space where people was making room.

Doojun slowly walked up to Hongbin.  Doojun smiled and through his hand around Hongbin's Shoulder. and walked away. As Doojun was holding Hongbin's shoulder. They saw Jiyeon slowly walking down the stairs.

Hongbin's smile faded. " Hyung, I'll go first." Hongbin said walking away from Doojun grip. Doojun nodded.

Hongbin walked passes Jiyeon and acted as he didnt know who she was. Jiyeon grabbed Hongbin's hand.

" We need to talk." Jiyeon said. Jiyeon could heae everyone grasping. Doojun stood there and watched.

" Hongbin-ish, Do you like me? "  Jiyeon asked slowly turning around to look at hongbin.

" Answer me. Tell me you feel the same as i do" Jiyeon said.

Hongbin yanked his hand out of Jiyeon grip. Hongbin smirked.

" Jiyeon-ah, Get over your self. Who said i would like a girl like you?" Hongbin said coldly.

" Yah!" Doo jun shouted.

Hongbin turned around.

" Hyung, Tell her. Tell her what you feel." Hongbin said walking up to Doojun.

Doojun didnt say a thing.

" Tell her." Hongbin started getting close to Doojun's face.

Doojun clench his fist and through it at Hongbin's face.

Everyone was shocked.

Hongbin layed on the ground and wiped his mouth trying to get up. Jiyeon walked up to Doojun and slapped him

" What is you're problem. This doesnt involve you. " Jiyeon said trying to help Hongbin.

Hongbin pushed Jiyeon off. " I dont need fake people in my life. Like you" Hongbin said looking at Doojun and Jiyeon.

Hongbin got up and walked away.