You AGAIN !?!?!

The Story Of Us :)

* Period 4*

Jiyeon was lost, She was looking for her class. She had World History, she didnt know where to go. She have been walking all over the school for about 15 mins now. The next class starts in 20 mins. Jiyeon knew that she need to find that class before the bll rings.

Jiyeon kept wondering around the hallway until she pass Hongbin who was standing at a vending machine. Jiyeon stood behind him and stared. Hongbin bend down to grab his coke, He stood up and turned and walked away. Hongbin was in shock, He stood there and bowed. He wasnt sure what to do, so he just bowed. Jiyeon smiled and bowed back. As Hongbin smiled and nodded he turned away.

" Chagiyo!" Jiyeon shouted 

Hongbin was 1 feet away. He heard someone shouted down the hall. Hongbin then turned arouns.

"Eh? Are you talking to me?" Hongbin didnt know if Jiyeon was talkling to him or who.

Jiyeon smiled, " Do you know where Mr.Lee Joon-ish class is?"

Hongbin tilt his head and frown. " You dont know?"

Jiyeon smiled and shock her head. He turned around and walked away.

" Yah, You're rude. How dear you turn away when someone is talking to you!"

Hongbin turn around. He smiled 

" Are you talking to me or are you talking to yourself?" Hongbin scoff and walked away.

" Aish, This dude." Jiyeon didnt care anymore she had to find Doo jun to help her.

* 10 mins later*

Jiyeon was looking at her room number on her paper 1489. She looked up and saw "1489" big and bold on a green sign. She smiled and walked in.

Jiyeon took her seat next to a girl who seems like those y girls.

" Is this seat taken?" Jiyeon asked.

" Are you talking to me?" the girl was pointint to herself.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded. 

" Anni, you can have it" the girl said moving her feet. 

As Jiyeon took off her backpack. She sat down.

BAM!!

Jiyeon felt a sharp pain in her . She looked up and saw that the girl had moved her chair when she wasnt looking. 

Jiyeon then stood up and looked straight in the girl eyes

" Whay?"

Jiyeon bit her lips and went to find a diffrent seat. She saw an open seat where no one was sitting. She grab her backpack and headed to the back of the room. 

There was this strang guy sitting next to her with her head down. She tried to take a peck but when she did she saw him starting to move. 

Jiyeon then face the front of the class and pretend like she wasnt looking at him. He then turn over to look. 

His eyes was still sqinted and small. All of a sudden he shouted

" YAH!" 

Jiyeon was shocked. She thought she heard that voice from somewhere before. She then look and saw

Hongbin.

Jiyeon eyes then widen. 

" Thou!" they both pointed at each other.