Nice To Meet You Lee Hongbin

The Story Of Us :)

* Three Days Later* 

Hongbin was getting ready to leave to school until he heard a knock at the door.

" Hongbin-ah," Him mom walked in

" Oh Omma," Hongbin said fixing his tie.

" What are you doing today?' His mom asked him looking at Hongbin's reflection in the mirrior. She smiled. and walked over to fix Hongbin's tie. She knew he was suffering with his tie. 

Hongbin streached out his neck

" Anni, Omma. Whay?" Hongbin asked looking down at his mom.

" Anni, I Just want you to meet someone special to me" Hongbin's mom said pulling down Hong's collar shirt.

Hongbin smiled. And nodded " alde?" He asked

" Cafe Paris, It's down the street from home. Only a couple blocks down. Come when you're don getting ready" Hongbin mom said walking towards the door.

Hongbin puffed and walked to the bathroom to fix his hair.

* 40 Mins later* 

Hongbin walked on the streets looking up at the sky let the beautiful sun shine on Hongbin's skin.

He walked to the cafe looking at his watch to see what time it was. Hongbin walked into the cafe.

" Anniyeohasaeyo" The lady at the table by the door called out. 

Hongbin nodded and smile. Showing the smile that warm every girl heart with his handsome face with his dimple. The lady smiled and blushed.

"Hongbin-ish, Right?" The girl asked

Hongbin nodded

" This way" She showed Hongbin the way.

Hongbin saw his mom sitting there. 

Hongbin bowed to the girl and walked over

" Omma" Hongbin called out. 

His mom slowly turned

" Hongbin-ah," His mom walked over to him.

" You're here." She said she smiled and patted Hongbin's head.

" mmm" Hongbin said following his mom

" Ms. Kang, I want you to meet my son. Lee Hongbin" His mom introduce,

Hongbin smiled and bowed " Anniyeonhasaeyo" Hongbin said bowing 90 degrees.

Hongbin took out his mom stair so his mom can sit. Than Hongbin sat down. 

" Where is your daughter?" Hongbin's mom asked.

* Wait, Daughter?* Hongbin thought almost spiting out his water.

" Oh~, She's in the bathroom she will be out in a bit.

* 10 mins later* 

There was a girl walking towards Hongbin. He didnt want to look up but at the same time he wanted to. He slowly looked up and was shocked at who he saw.

" Anniyeonghasaeyo" The girl said smiling at Hongbin with a pink skirt with a red top that went down her shoulders and tighten around the waist.

Hongbin was shocked. He didnt know what to say.