The Amazing Idea

The Story Of Us :)

Hongbin got up and bowed to the girl. She smiled at Hongbin and took her seat. 

Hongbin Never got his eyes off her. 

* Diner Time* 

Hongbin watched her eat. He was curious who this girl is. He wiped his mouth and took a gulp of his water before asking her. 

" Excuse me, I never got your name. Whats your name?" Hongbin asked 

The girk smiled and wiped also, She placed her hand over trying to cover the food that was in . 

" I'm Sulli" She said with her cute smile. Hongbin grind. He nodded and smiled.

" So, Are you new here?" He asked her.

" Mm. I just moved here from America" Sulli said.

Hongbin nodded. He continue to look at her. He thought she was super cute. He never felt like this towards anyone besides Jiyeon.

* Wait, Jiyeon* Hongbin thought.

" Umm, Do you have a school to go too?' Hongbin asked 

" Ummm. I dont know anyone and i'm not sure which school is good for me" She said rubbing her hand on her thighs when she gets nervous.

Hongbin then had an idea. He knew a way to really make Jiyeon jealous. 

" Why dont you come to my school?" Hongbin asked while cutting his meat.

" Ummm. I dont even know you that well? Hahaha, I will just be trouble to you" She said eatting her meat.

" Don't worry, I know someone that you can get close to" Hongbin said. While eating and having an evil smile,. This time he knew that this time. He can really make sure that Jiyeon gets jealous.