1. Maybe it's better we never met!

A thousand times over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coming home from a long day of work Hyukjae set down his coat on the sofa and set aside a bag under the coffee table. “I’m home,” He called out tired from a long day at work while loosening his tie. He looked around and walked down small corridor to their room and when he opened the door he was hit in the face with a pillow and instead of getting mad right away he sighed.What did I do now? That’s when he was met face to face with a picture of him and his Ex girlfriend with what looked like them in bed. “What is this?” A very angry BoA asked.

 

“Where did you get this?” He asked trying to take the phone but fails to when BoA pulls the phone away.

 

“What is this?” She asked once again, “Answer the question Hyuk.”

 

“Did she send it to you?” He raised his voice a little.

 

“Does it matter who sent it?” she asked her eyes with daggers. “Hyuk answer the question.” Her voice trembled as he looked away. “Ok if you can’t answer this question how about I give you a more specific one. How long?”

 

“How long what?” He asked confused.

 

“How long have you been going behind my back and fooling around with her?” She asked with tears already forming he hesitated, trying to find the words to make the situation better, but nothing would.

 

“Why are you being like this? Nothing happened.” The sound of yelling and screaming echoed throughout the apartment as Hyukjae followed BoA into the living room. “What I can’t understand is why you were even there? Why you even agreed to meet with her.” They were at it again; it was their nth fight this week, this time it was because of a picture sent by one of his Exs who can’t seem to stop clinging to him. It seemed like they were at a point in their relationship where they just can’t end the day without an argument; like an old married couple somewhere down the road they lost the spark, and slowly fell out of love.

 

“Don’t I get a say? I didn’t take that picture.Why is it that you believe in the picture more than me? Whenever you’re out with Yunho I don’t say anything, I let you go out with your friends because I trust you.” Hyukjae argued. Hyuk was the type of boyfriend who let’s even his girlfriend meet with her ex even guys, he was that trusting of boyfriend. He expected the same from his partner but not all people think the same way. BoA wasn’t the jealous type but there was something about this girl that pushed her buttons.

 

“Of course not she took it and she sent it to me on your phone.Why does she even have your phone? And when did Yunho and my friends get into this? Don’t try to turn this around on me!” She shot back.

 

“You’ve changed, I don’t know who you are anymore.” He said coldly.

 

“And you? What about you? All you’ve ever done was nag me about work, when clearly you work just as much, maybe even more! You knew from day one that work was always my priority.If I don’t work then who will bring in the money we can’t just live off your salary,you’re just a photographer’s assistant after all.” It was true, BoA brought in the money and Hyuk was just a photographer’s assistant, He didn’t quite reach that level of being a professional photographer.

 

“I’m sorry I forgot I was talking to the Queen of K-Pop!” It had been the first time BoA heard him call her that, he didn’t really care about her being the Queen of K-Pop simply because he loved her for her and not because she was a celebrity.Hyuk looked up at her and sighed, “You know all we do is fight, there’s never a day of peace!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter