New Start

Remember Me...And Never Forget Us

Septmember 1, 2013 at Los Angelas  6:02 A.M

 "Yah everyone hurry up! We're gonna miss our flight back to Seoul!" Yelled Himchan as he was staring at himself in the mirror. "Boy Himchan you turned out stunning" He whispered to himself with a smirk. 
       
"My laptop charger, my phone charger...DAEHYUN HAVE U SEEN IT?!!" Yongjae panicked running around the condo "Ya! Why do you think it's me?!" Daehyun argued. "Nevermind, it was already in my luggage" Youngjae nervoulsy laughed with his hand scratching the back of his head. 

 "Is everyone ready? We have to hurry our flight leaves in 28 minutes." Yongguk said. He later walks into Zelo's and Jongup's room. Zelo was quickly helping Jongup pack. "Aish Jongup why didn't you wake up on time? Hurry up you two." Yongguk complained. "Sor-' Jongup paused there was a huge throbbing in his skull. He fell onto his bed curling up into a ball. 

"Hyung are you okay?!!" Cried Zelo. Yongguk went to help Jonggup pull himslef up. "Yea, just a small headache" Jongup chuckeld a bit. "I'll be fine after I take some aspirin allright?" Mumbled Jongup. Zelo and Yongguk looked at each other and gave out a sigh and started helping Jongup pack again. 

Jongup's mind swired around his hind full of questions. "Why am I constantly getting so much headaches these days? What's wrong with me? .....Who was the girl in my dream? It feels like I somehow know this girl.." Another throb banged his skull. He gritted his teeths, his hands were grabbing onto the bed sheets. The pain settled down a few seconds later.  "What's wrong with me.." He whipered.

15 mins later at LAX.

They were all in there seats waiting for the plane to take flight.

 "Are you guys excited or what?! Can't wait I've miss the smell of kimchi! I can't wait to walk around all the vendors and eat all their food" Daehyun squealed. with his saliva flooding out of his mouth. Yongguk gave a low chukled  and later gave a groan. " Ugh that we're coming back to go to school at Seoul though." Jongup looked down at his feet. " Told you guys you didn't need to come back to Seoul with me."  Said Jongup. "Hey B.A.P always stick together! We are like one and we will never be seperated by anything!" Youngjae leaned over to pat Jongup on the shoulder. "B.A.P! B.AP! B.A.P" They all chanted raising there fist in the air. "B.A-"

They stopped to see a girl walking towards Jongup and stop gazing at him. Jongup turned the other way from her seeing Himchan winking at him holding a thumbs up. Jongup rolled his eyes and turned to face her. She wore a tight tanks, black leather jeans, and 4 in hooker heels. Very comfortable to wear on a plane right? "Hi! I'm Tonia! Was yours?" She shrieked loudly causing Jongup to jump a bit making him a bit uneasy. The others started to laugh and whistle causing him to be even more uncomfortable. "Uh....uh.. I have to go to the bathroom!' Jongup blurted as he dashed straight to the bathroom. Jongup slowly opened the door popping his head out. "Pssst Hyung" Yongguk turned his head around. "Is the girl still there? " Jongup hissed. 

"HI THERE!" She yelled popping out of no where. Jongup sighed and came out of the bathroom. " Are you okay u dashed away if you were being chased by a crazy person." Tonia giggled. " The crazy person was you.." He whispered to himself he stared straight at her and sighed again. "Look I'm not interested in you" As Jongup continued her  smiled slowly faded and her eyes starting to water. He paused to what he was going to say seeing she was about to break down. She broke and the tears trailed as she ran to the bathroom.  

Jongup walked back to his seat stunned of what happened. " Yah Jonggup shii what did you even say for her to break down?" Daehyun questioned. 
"I dont know all i said was that I wasn't interested." Jongup pulled back his seat closing his eyes relaxing himslef.
" Aish my boy you don't do that woman are sensitve creatures it has to be slowly eased" Himchan blabbered. As he went on Jongup put on his head phones blasting it to Chris Brown and falling into a deep sleep. 

Himchan stopped noticing he was asleep. "Aish this kid he will never know how to talk to a girl." "Aww Hyung you bored him to sleep." Teased Daehyun. Younjae glanced to Zelo who was making an odd face. 

"Zelo!" Sang Younjae wavin his hand at his face. "Huh what?" Zelo shooked his head. " You okay? You looked so dazed." Younjae chuckled. 
 "Well...."  Zelo paused giving out a big sigh. "It makes me wonder if Jongup  had a girl or anything before that accident...' Zelos voice trailed of there was complete silence to everyone. "Well should we ask him?" Youngjae asked. Himchan walked out o his seat to smack Youngjae in the  head. Youngjae grabbed his head rubbing it to ease the pain. " U are an idiot he doesn't remember anything since he was 10, all he knows is that he was in a car accident and who his parents were." Answered Himchan.  " Today hyung told me he had this dream about this girl but he coudn't remeber who she was." Zelo mumbled as he fell asleep. 

" Let's save this conversation for another day, everyone get some rest allright? Goodnight." Youngguk said getting comfortable in his seat. 
"Good night" Everyone said in unison. 

Seoul Airport Septemeber 2nd 9 A.M

"Wahhh we're back in Korea" Daehyun yelled running out the plane to kiss the hott concrete floor. "Wassup Seoul!" Yongguk greeted. "WHERE HERE!! Hey an we stop by a bakery guys I want some cheesecake." Daehyun whined his lips. "What a fatty." Youngjae giggled as he ran to pile on Daehyun. "YAH GET 0FF 0F ME!" Daehyun yelled. Himchan, Yongguk, and Zelo bursted into laughter seeing the sight of that. They paused and looked at eacher. "SANDWHICH!!" Himchan yelled. They charged and piled onto them. Daehyun groaned in pain. As they were piled on together Jongup had just got the plane. He took a deep breathe in and then exhaled out from his mouth.

"Hey don't forget about me!" Jongup yelled as her body slams his body onto Zelo's. They all groaned and laughed chanting "BAP!BAP" Their first day was going fine. They never worry. They all had each other. Life was going ...

great.