Sweet? Friendly?

Remember Me...And Never Forget Us

       The bell for lunch rang, the doors of classrooms flung open releasing packs and packs of students to flood to the cafeteria. So Hyun slowly walked down the hall hearing the usual whispers about her. She was called a freak, , . Killer. Just anything but it never pissed her off. She agreed to what they said about her. As So Hyun walked down the hall the students made a pathway for her so they won't  get touch by her. It felt as if a mist of depression and fear trailed her as she walked. Everyone was scared of her. 

    "Why is she even alive?" One of the girls whispered to her friend having them giggle to each other. So Hyun's gritted her teeth and made her fist with her hand.  " She's right, why am I still living?" So Hyun whispered. She tried so many times to kill her but it could never happen. 

She hung herself. The rope would just snap.

Jump in front of a car. She would just a broken bone.

Nothing would work she wondered why. 

          So Hyun walked into the cafeteria to hear laughter and chatter everywhere. The room was filled with happiness. She wished to feel that again.  She grabbed a sandwhich searching for an empty table. 

      Meanwhile...

 B.A.P had just entered the cafeteria to be swarmed by girls. They awkwardly smile, got there lunches and walked to an empty table as a group of girls trailed behind them. Himchan was struggling on opening an apple juice box

"Oppa do you need me to open it for you?"  A girl said with a beaming smile. 

Another girl barged in and snatched the juice box startling Himchan a bit. 

"Yah I'm opening it for him!" Growled the girl. 

   The swarm of girls attacked the girl with the juice box snatching it from each other.  One of them accidently threw the juice box out of the cafeteria. The girls all looked at each other as they ran out the cafeteria to get it.  Screams and yelps were heard outside. B.A.P had there eyes wide open astonished by there crazy actions, Yongguk shook his and opened his mouth to speak. 

    "Man these girls are crazy...I hope this doesn't happened everyday." 

   " It's like they think we are some kind of hott boy band." Zelo mumbled as he stuffed cherry tomatoes in his mouth.

Ailee was walking around the cafeteri  searching for So Hyun. She later trips over her own leg and saves the fall by grabbing onto a tabl near here. It was B.A.P's table and her palm slammed thetable scaring them a biit. 

"PLEASE DON'T HURT US YOU CAN OPEN MY JUICE BOX!" Himchan pleaded handing his juicebox to her. 

Ailee looked up and furrowed her eyebrow. "Huh..I don't wanna open your juicebox I just accidently tripped and slammed my hand on your table." Ailee beamed. Himchan looked up towards her, his eyes locked into hers. "Woah she is so cute." He thought with his mouth hanging open. Ailee started to turn red when she saw his eyes too. He reminded her of a bunny...a really hott bunny. 

A finger snapped in front of Himchan shocking Himchan a bit. " Yo earth to Himchan~~" Youngjae sung. 

Ailee giggled showing her eye smile. Himchan started to turn red and looked down to his food. "Anyways I have to get going I need to find m So Hyun Unnie!" Chirped Ailee. 

Jongup looked up. " She has friends?" Jongup said he gaped a bit, he didn't know he had said that out loud. Ailee frowned. "She does..well i don't know if she considers me one." Ailee mumbled. 

Daehyun chimed in removing his mask from his face. "No offence but she doesn't seem friendly.She is kinda creepy..." Ailee had steam coming out of her head. "Yah! Don't talk to her that way! She is friendly, the sweetest person I know." She paused for a moment. "Well she was but something happened..." 

"What happened?" B.A.P asked in unison. 

Before Ailee could even speak she was pushed out the way froma pack of girls surounding B.A.P again. "Oppa! Here's you juice box!" The girl placed down an empty trampled juicebox with a straw japped into it. "U uh..t t thanks.." Himchan stuttered. 

Jongup sat down starng at his sandwich drowning out the sound of the screaming girls. " Wonder what happened..."