Memories

Remember Me...And Never Forget Us

                       "Um..are you okay?" 

                       Jongup opened his eyes to see a little girl tugging on his shirt. The girl wore a pastel pink dress and a cute bow on her. "Oh, I'm okay but you seem all alone. Where are your parent they should be worried about you. " He gave a worried look at her
                   

                   " Oh they let me go out alone all the time, I'm practically mature like you!" Jongup chuckled.

                    "So what's your name?" Jongup asked.

                    " Lee Min Young! What about you?" Min beamed.

                    "Moon Jongup." 

                     "I don't like that name." Min stated.

                    "W-why not?" Jongup furrowed his eyebrows.

                    " I don't know..ah! I'll call you Guppie!" Jongup widened his eyes to see the girl in his image standing in front of him then Min, he backed a few steps.

                    " Guppie are you okay?" Min asked. Jongup shook his head a few times to only see Min standing there. " Umm yeah. I think I'm going to go hime and rest a bit okay?" As he walked off he felt  tuff on his pants. Min was standing there with worried eyes. 

                  "How about I walk you home?" Min asked.

                   "  Shouldn't I walk you home?" Jongup laughed. 

                 "Pfft I can walk home by myself! You on the otherhand need my assistance. I don't want you to get hurt...you seem to be getting so many headaches. Why is that.?"

                 The 2 both walk together and somehow Jongup seemed to trust Min that he told her about his dreams,the images he had seen, the headaches and So Hyun. 

                " When I first saw So Hyun I thought she was just so mysterious it drew me in..I wanted to know her be close to her..her eyes were dull and black it didn't scare me though. I thought they were beautiful her blank expressions made me curious about her. She's just so unique. But after the visit to the hospital she cursed at me for no reason. That I caused her pain. I don't know what I did wrong. The things she said to me were hurtful..ha my fault for trying to be here friend I'm over it. She can be alone all she wants now." They stopped right in front of B.A.P's dorm where Jongup lived.

            "Oppa..don't say that! It seems that you really care about this girl. Seems that you might even love her of how you're describing her."

          Jongup started to blush a bit of what Min said. "What I don't!"

          Min smiled. "Even if you don't. Don't give up on being her friend. She might be lonely that's why she's acting cold. Warm her heart Guppie! " There was a deep pause. 

        Min walked away while Jongup stood standing there alone. She stopped and looked back at Guppie. "I'll be off now. And one thing I think the girl in your dreams and images are So Hyun." Min smiled and ran off. Jongup's mouth opened. 

              Why are the memories I'm missing about So Hyun? Did I really cause her pain?

            Jongup walked into the house ignoring the greetings from his hyungs and slammed himself into bed. The door creeked opened and Himchan entered in. 
 
            "Hey I heard you visited So Hyun is she okay?" No answer from Jongup. 

           "Yah! Is she okay or not?" No answer. 

           "Fine then I'm not telling you why she collapsed." 

         Jongup finally answered back. "W-wait! Tell me." 

         " Wow Jongup caring for a girl. You must like her." Himchan teased.

          "No I don't! Just tell me." 

          Himchan sighed. "Your mother is going to kill me because I'm telling you this. But it." 

        " You remember you had a car accident when you were a kid right?" Jongup nodded. 

       "Well  you had amnesia and you have no clue what happened before you were 10." 

           "I found out already from a doctor. I was getting headaches from the memories coming back. I'm taking these pills to stop the heahaches." Jongup handed the pills to Himchan. 

       "Oh I see. So what kind of memories are you getting back? "

      "So Hyun..I can hear her crying and yelling my name. Just really fast images go through my mind with the sound of a car blaring in my ears." Jongup looked down to the ground. 

          "Ah..so you know some parts.." Himchan started to tell him what So Hyun had told Himchan when she had ran out the school. Jongup was astonished of what he had found out. Why had his parents kept this from him? He had caused So Hyun the misery and pain that she had on her for years. It was his fault for his stupidity of not taking her back home than go to get some ice cream. He stood up from his bed and headed out the door. 

           "Yah where are you going? It's pouring outside!" Himchan yelled. 

           "To So Hyun."