Crossing

Remember Me...And Never Forget Us

    The girl tossed and turn deep inside her sleep, an eerie scream crossed in and out her mind, a scream of a little boy.

"SO HYUN! SO HYUN!" 

Her mind was like a dark hallway pitch black but the voice just echoed, it got louder and louder.

"Jongup....mmm wake up Jongup.." So Hyun mumbled as she swayed her head back and forth. The voice grew louder and louder then a loud screech vibrated throught her ears. She sat her up on her bed gasping for air. She looked around her room her eyes wide open but they were dull and blank. She hold her head with her hands, her hand slowly moved down to her chest feeling her heart beat it felt like it was going to burst out of her. She ran across her room and grabbed ther blood pressure moniter. 

She stared at the blood pressure monitar the numbers incresed going was the 100 mark. 

She stared blankly.

121,123,124.....142,143,144 then it stopped. "Maybe it can go higher and stop my heart." So Hyun smirked putting on her uniform. She walked to her bedstand brushing the tangles through her silky black hair. As she placed the hair brush back on the table her eyes were caught to see a dusty old medicine bottle. She grabbed it blowing off the dust having it cloud around her face. She coughed and waved the dust away from her. There was a bright pink sticky note attched to the bottle. 

"Take whenever you have highblood pressure.- Love omma" So Hyun whisperd and glanced back to the bottle it read. 

ANXIETY PILLS

She walked out her apartment locking the door and turned around to see a girl's face a centimeter away from hers. 

"BOO!" The girl shouted as she giggled showing her eye smile. So Hyun didn't flinch one bit. She didn't even blink just a dull stare in ther eyes. 

"Good Morning Unnie! Did I scare you?" She asked with a big smile on her face. So Hyun stood there and stared at her. Just stared. 

"No. And stop calling me Unnie we aren't even that close Ailee." So Hyun barked as she walked off leaving Ailee behind. Ailee just stood there looking down on the ground tears almost flooding her eyes."We were pals since 8....Unnie." Ailee whispred to herself. She her lips and looked up to the sky and gave out a big sigh wiping of the tears in her eyes. She put on a smile and ran trying to catch up to So Hyun. 

"Yah! Unn- uh So Hyun!" Ailee yelled running up to So Hyun. So Hyun glanced at Ailee who was by her side. "Hey." So Hyun looked down to see a bush of pure white Dasiy's and gave a small smile. Her smile startedto fade out she glanced back to see Ailee giggling. "What?" So Hyun asked her eye brow raised up. "It's been long since I've seen you smile...and from a bush of Dasy's? Why?" Ailee chuckled. So Hyun stared down at them again hiding the tears flooding her eyes. She took a deep breath and looked up. "Memories. But they don't matter anymore." So Hyun planly said, the 2 girls walked on with silence filling in between each other. 

Mean while....


" Wah Seoul is just beautiful isn't it?" Yongguk said as he and the others walked together to school. " You know who's beautiful? Me." Himchan uttered his lips and pulling up his collars. " You mean ugly?' Youngjae teased having Himchan giving him a deathly glare. " Hyung don't do that you're not pretty when you do that." Jongup said punching Himchan in the arm. "Yah! You punch to hard with those cheeto arms!" Himchan yelled jokingly making everyone chuckle. Everyone chattered through the way with laughter filling through the air. 

 

" So Hyun ah look a those cute boys heading towards our way!" Ailee whisperd, her eyes were popping out of her sockets. She was eyeing on one of them who had black spiky hair and his face resembled a smiling bunny. So Hyun gave a glanced to see 6 boys chattering with girls whispering and squealing there head off. She scoffed. "Jeez there just 6 boys." So Hyun muttered.

The 2 girls and the 6 b
oys walked pass each other, Jongup swayed his head to see a dark hair girl with dull beautiful brown eyes. "Hey she's pretty cute.." He thought and raised his eyebrows. "She looked a bit famil-" A huge force banged against Jongup's head it felt as if some MMA fighter had just punch and cracked his skull. Jongup knelt down and collapsed on the floor. He was all balled up like an armidillo. B.A.P surrounded him trying to shield Jongup not making a scene. " Jongup sshi!" Yongguk shoutted shaking Jongup is he was some kind of doll. Ailee and So Hyun didn't notice what was going on, they were already heading towards the door of the school.

The pain was gone. His body felt relieved he got up slowly with the help of Daehyun. "What the hell is up with me?" Jongup whispred. "Hey are you okay Jongup?" Asked Daehyun. Jongup looked up to everyone there eyes were filled with worries; he felt like he was such a little kid. "Yea just a small headache I'm okay." Jongup answered beaming a smile at them. They all looked at each other. "Just a small headache? Are you kidding me you collapsed on the floor you called that small?" Himchan argued, he walked towards Jongup and gripped his hands on jhis shoulders. "Please if anything is wrong tell us allright?" Himchan said his eyes were drilled to Jongup's they were daed serious. Jongup nodded in response getting a pat in the back. They continued talking like everything was normal.

1 st peri
od music class.

" G
ood morning class! As you know my name is Mr. Park, but I like it when people just called me Teddy. Not teddy bear, please don't call me Teddy Bear that's creepy" Teddy chuckled.

" D
on't care" So Hyun thought as she doodled.

" Allright class we have a new transfer student. Please welcome him." Teddy beamed

 

" No one cares." So Hyun whispred. She later zoned out focused on her drawing of a Daisy.

"Miss Kw
on So Hyun, please raise your hand." Teddy asked. So Hyun snapped out and awkwardly raised her hand, she didn't know what was going on.

" Y
ou will sit next to her and she will be showing you around school." Teddy said to the boy as he walked and sat by So Hyun giving a sweet smile.

" His name is Moon Jongup."

So Hyun's pencil cracked.