Meeting

Remember Me...And Never Forget Us

         "Um Miss So Hyun are you okay?" Teddy asked. So Hyun had looked up at Jongup gazing at his eyes. "Is this...really you.." She whispered. Jongup felt slightly umcomfortable seeing her eyes locked into his,her muslces were still she just stared. He slowly slid himslef into his seat  her eyes slowly gazed at him. "Its that cute chick from earlier...why is she staring at me?" Jongup wondered pulled out a mirror Himchan gave him and check his teeth. "Is there something in my teeth?" He thought.He just stared down as his desk trying not to make eye contact as a bead of sweat ran down his perfect jawline.


            "This can't be no no no he's dead. He was lifeless on the ground." So Hyun. She snapped out seeing a hand waving infront of her face. "Um miss are you okay?" Jongup asked. "No he's dead. He's gone So Hyun." So Hyun mumbeld as she continues doodling the Daisy. "Uh excuse me, who are you talking about?" Jongup said his voice shaky. He was never really good talking to new people. It took him a while to get himself comfortable with B.A.P, he's still awkward though.

              Her head slowly moved to face Jongup's direction. Her hair was covering her face she looked like she was a grudge which made a Jongup jump a little out of his seat. Her eyes were like daggers piercing into Jongup's eyes. 
 

           " Do you not know something called I don't know mind your own buisness?' So Hyun said blankly her head cocked in a 45 degree angle. Jongup's mouth opened but closed. He was so surprised of how rude this girl could be. So Hyun just went back to her doodling not caring for Jongup's respose. As the class went on Sv Hyun and Jongup never once spoke to each other after that rude response from So Hyun. All they really did was give each other quick glances observing one another.

           She glanced at Jongup and stared at his face structure as he paid attention to Teddy talking. " He is not Jongup." So Hyun thought.

           " Those slanted eyes are so alike though...." Her eyes glanced down to see his pair of lips. " His lips are so...' Jonup jerked his head towards So Hyun. So Hyun jumped a bit and looked the other way pretending she was listening to the teacher. Her cheeks started to get red from embarassment. Jongup chuckled a bit by her action and his eyes moved up to observe So Hyun's face. So Hyun's eyes were dull but to Jongup they were beautiful. "She probably had a rocky past." Jongup thought. He stared down at the scetched Daisy's , it made his eyebrows furrowed. "Why does this look so familar...." The school bell rang loudly causing Jongup to jump out his seats  his hands covering his ears. People stared at him wierdly and slowly walked out of class. A small smile tugged on So Hyun's face but she forced it into a frown and left the classroom. 

             Jongup was later left alone in the classroom with the teacher preparing for the next period. "Jongup are you allright it's like you don't know what the sound of a school bell is.' Teddy chuckled. 
 
         Jongup gave a warm smile to Teddy "Sorry I was thinking about something and it kinda scared me a bit."

     "Ah, I see what were you thinking about  I can help you, I am not just a music teacher you know." Smiled Teddy.  Jongup gave a big sigh and looked down to his shoes. "Well lately I've been having dreams and I feel like I'm actually seeing the things in that dream for real.." Jongup paused for a moment. " Like they were memories." Jongup looked up to see Teddy smile. "Hmm what were these things?" 

        " Well in that dream I was in this hill of Daisy's and today I saw a sketch of Dasiy's, and the girl in my dreams it's like I have seen her somewhere." Jongup felt a hand on his shoulder he looked up to see Teddy smiling at him. "Dreams occur for a reason and I hope you find out who that girl is, maybe she is the girl of your dream." Teddy winked making Jongup chuckle. "No go to your next class already your gvnna be late." Teddy said  shuffling his papers up.  "Arasso bye Teddy I'll see ou tommorow!" Yelled Jongup as he ran to his next class. 

      Teddy looked out the door to see Jongup's figure fade away as he ran through the hallway. Teddy gave a sigh and smiled a bit. 

     " Jongup, I hope you remember it was So Hyun."