It can't be.

Remember Me...And Never Forget Us

                    She was forozen in awed just staring at the slanted eye boy. started to move but nothing came out. 

"Gupppie..." Jongup chuckled. "No one has ever called me that. Well you can call me that now." Jongup gave a beaming smile to So Hyun who was just frozen. The silence between them seemed to last for hours. 

                "Is it you Jongup?" So Hyun whispered but jerked her head the other way to not see him. "No...it can't you died..it can't be right. Unless you came back from the dead. " She gave a little chuckle. 

                  Um...what do you mean by me being dead..So Hyun are you feeling well." Jongup approached to So Hyun trying to feel her forehead. So Hun looked back at him coming towards her. Jongup's teenager  flashed back and forth to a little kid running towards her. The scream of a little kid yelling " So Hyun no!!" rang through her hear then a loud car screech blared. She let out a huge breath and backed up against the wall. The sweat dripped from So Hyun's forehead to her chin and down to the floor. Her eyes became dilated and her whole body started to vibrate against the wall. 

            Jongup's hand retreated back but he inched closer and closer to So Hyun. " Hey what's the matter?! So Hyun i could even heyuar the sound of your heartbeat are you okay?!!" Both of his arms was going to grab onto her shoulders but So Hyun instantly pushed him back and ran off. Jongup watched the figure of So Hyun fadeaway in a blink of an eye. There was no use of chasing her he thought everytime he came close she would retreat. Why so?

              "I died.." Jongup whispered. He didn't understand what she meant. Is she confusing me with another guy? There was a painful throb shot though his skull,Jongup clethced onto his head and fell to the floor squeezing his eyes . The sound of a loud car screech then a thud repeatedly went throught his mind. An echo of a girls screamed trailed though his ears. He couldn't recognize  the words that she was yelling out but it sounded like she was in pain and horror. It stopped. Everything fell quiete in the hall way. Jongup opened his eyes and looked around the empty hall way.He slowly got up to his feet and wiped off the sweat from his forehead. "What is happening?" He thought.

Meanwhile...
            So Hyun finally ran out the hallway and stopped at the school's quad for a breath. She knelt down on her knees and panted heavily " No it's not him, mother said he died.."

Flashback  8 years ago, the day of the accident. 

             Little So Hyun was alone in her bright pink room hidden in layers of blankets trembling after being imediantly taken home from car accident. Her mind was going through so many things for Guppie. What if he slips in a coma for YEARS?! What if he is paralyzed forever. Or worse. Dead. She closed her eyes shut hoping everything that happened was a dream. The door knocked. So Hyun quickly struggeld out of her blankets and opened the door. There stood her mother with her sweet gentle eyes smiling down at So Hyun who had just gotten back from the hospital.

"Umma..h h  how i-i-i-s." Tears streamed down her cheecks as she can barely even speak to her mother.  Mrs.Kwon scooped her into a hug tightly and softly shushed her down. So Hyun  grabbed on a fist full of fabric of her mothers dress and sopped loudly. Ae Soo led her bed and sat down.

"Uma..he's okay, right?" So Hyun. Mrs. Kwon's face saddened to see her daughter in so much pain. 

"So Hyun ah..."' She whispered pulling So Hyun's hair to the back of her ear but she retreated. 

"Don't touch me..tell me that he is allright..please."

Her mother fell silent and glanced the other direction. So Hyun tugged on her dress pleading for her answer with tears falling down. 

"Please!...Everything will be allright and the next day I can play with Guppie again!"

"Honey calm down..please." 

"How can I calm down until I know that Jongup's okay." 

Mrs.Kwon cupped So Hyun's face and gently wiped the tears away. "Sweetie there's no other way I can tell you this..Jongup..pasted away. I'm sorry baby." 

So Hyun was silent and frozen. She wanted to burst into tears even more but there were no more tears left to cry. "Honey are you all right?" Her mother asked. 

"I want to see him." She coldy said.

"Hon-" 

"When is the funeral I have to go." So Hyun cut off her mother's word.

"So Hyun you can't the Moon family said they want a private funeral with only his mother and father." 

"But he is family to me and they think I'm family too!" So Hyun cried. 

"I'm sorry sweetie you can't." Her mother pulled her into a hug and sroked the her back. 

Flash back ends.

A hand fell on So Hyun's shoulder which made her jump back. It was Himchan. "Are you okay? You look pale as a ghost." 

"Uh..yea I'm fine. Listen Himchan..was there anything that happened to Jongup?" She quietly mumbled. 

Himchan's eyebros furrowed. "What's with the sudden question,did anything happened between you?" 

"Oh no. It's just that..you know what nevermind." She walked off but Himchan grabbed onto her hand. 

"Hey don't go tell me whats up." Himchan looked like a trustworthy person So Hyun so she explained everything that happened in her past and what just happened. Himchan's eyes opened widely he stood frozen with what So Hyun had explained to her. "Y-you're her." Himchan stated. "Wait what do you mean.." So Hyun asked.

"8 years ago Jongup was sent over seas to study where he meant B.A.P. His mother told us that  he got amnesia after a car accident that this "murderous" girl caused. Which is wrong because you aren't. We have to tell Jong up!"

Her mind was hurting with everything being told to her. Could it actually me him? No it can't be mother said so! There was too much things to  even understand. She backed away from Himchan. "No..it can't be! It can't be the right Jongup. I killed him!" She screamed. "So Hyun calm down please!" Himchan pleaded. Her heart pounded starting pounding louder and louder as she breathed very heavily. There was a muffled scream.

Everything went black.


Hello! This is BabyVIP321! I am absolutely sorry for not updating for a month I have been really stuck on what to write and with highschool going on. I will try to update more! Okay have a lovely wonderful day! :)