The Truth

Remember Me...And Never Forget Us

                So Hyun'e eyes fluttered open to see a blurry figure of a woman standing right beside her hospital. In a few seconds her eyesight became clear to see her mother in a worried state right by her. 

               "Umma.." So Hyun's head throbbed in a pain as she struggled to sit up straight, her mother genlty held her back straight to help her. So Hyun glanced all around to see that she wasn't in her room but at a hospital. Did Himchan bring me here she thought. She looked back to her mother's eyes to see her in pain. She missed her mother so much it's been months since she had her parents, they were always on buisness trips since she was a child. But even though they weren't there with her she always had Jongup. Well "did". 

             "Oh my dear are you alright?! The doctor said you had a serious anxiety attack at school!" So Hyun's mother cried. It's been long since she had heard her mother's voice, So Hyun just wanted to burst into tears to hear her voice full of worry. So Hyun never wanted to show her mother that she was in pain or have her mother worry after Jongup's accident. No more of that. No more tears.

           "I'm fine." So Hyun responded quietly as she fiddled with her fingers. Her mother held her by the chin  and examined her face. 

           "My have you grown up So Hyun, you're woman now. It seems like you won't need me anymore."  She chuckled holding in the tears that were filling in her eyes.  

           "Umma.."So Hyun whispered as she fell into her mother's warm soft hug. How she missed her so much it felt like eternity.

           "I missed you baby." So Hyun's mother said having So Hyun to hug tighter. There was a minute of silence between them until her mother releaser her from the hug. 

            "You're father is still on a buisness trip I already called him to tell him that you are fine. So,how are you my dear? How's school going? Are you still hanging out with Ailee?" Her mother sqeauled excitedly, there was rarely times that she could talk to So Hyun without an urget call from work intruding.

             "It's okay.." So Hyun's voice trailed off. There were so much questions she wanted to ask about Jongup. Is he really..alive. 

              "Umma..may I ask you something?" She asked looking straight into her mother's eyes. "Why of couse dear! What is it?" Her mother pleaded. 

            " Is Guppie still..alive?" So Hyun mumbled. Even with So Hyun hardly opening about what she asked her mother heard clearly of what she said. 

             "Honey..why are me this?" So Hyun's mother said nervously. "Please just answer me..don't lie to me umma." She said softly. 

             Her mother looked dearly at her and gave a loud sigh. " Okay baby, but please listen to what I say." So Hyun nodded back in response and listened. 

            "While you were home I was waiting with the Moon family to see if Jongup was okay. There was a complete dead silence between me and his mother,every few seconds she would shoot a deadly glare, and she knew I noticed it and wanted me to know. After 1 long hour the doctor had fiinally come out the room. He said that Moon Jongup was still alive but he had amnesia."

             So Hyun intaked a huge breath. Moon Jongup is really alive. Tears start to form in my eyes and stream down my cheeks. 

             " I thought that Jongup's mother would breath in relive that he was alive but instead she turned towards me and slapped me. She yelled and cursed everything towards me but I did nothing but looked directly at her. She said "Your evil daughter caused all this. If jongup had never meant your putrid daughter NOTHING would happened. I swear to my father's grave that your daughter will never see my son. I would like her to stay away from my son and away from my family so she would not hurt or even kill any of them." I was threatened to tell you that Jongup had died if I was to ever tell you this and you had found out I would be sent to hell by her." Her mother chuckled at what she said." After a few weeks the Jongup was sent to study overboard and his parents would work in the United States."
 
             So Hyun's mother pulled So Hyun into a hug and wiped the tears streaming down her face. "Hun I'm so sorry I didn't know how to tell you."  

         "It's fine umma.." So Hyun mumbled. There was a silent pause between them. "Umma you should go home and eat I don't want you to worry about me. " 

         "Oh okay sweetie. I'll call you later to check up on you okay." Her mother kissed her forehhead and left. 

       So Hyun's POV

     My mind is spinning,how could mother kept this from me for years. Should I even tell Jongup, what could I even tell this to, Ailee? Or Jongup. No he would think I'm a freak he probably thinks I am one already.

      I was staring out the window to see the rain trickled down the window when the door opened. I turned around to see Jongup. 

    "Hey."