Alone

Remember Me...And Never Forget Us

                                                                                      Watch out for some curse words! :)

 

   "A-a-anyo.." So Hyun chocked the words out without even looking at Jongup's face. She couldn't take in what was going on. Why? Why does all this have to happen because Jongup had to come. So Hyun life was fine..ha..it wasn't even fine to begin with but it was better than the happening right now.

                     She head pounded so hard, I clutched onto my head hoping it would go away. Jongup dropped his teddy bear he was going to give So Hyun and ran to her bed. 
                
                    "Are you allright? Do you want me to call the nurse?" He touched her forehead to see if she was getting a flu. So Hyun wacked his head away with annoyance and shot a death glare at him than caused Jongup to back a few steps.
                 

                   "I'm fine. Just get out of here." She said in a monotone voice staring at the rain trickling down her window. 

                   Jongup's nerve tugged a bit by what she had said. "No need to be damn ru-" Jongup was a bit stunned that he cussed and took a bit. "I'm sorry about how i spoke..I just think that's not a good way to speak. I was worried about y-"

                "Stop. Get out. Now." She got up to grab the teddy bear and threw it at Jongup's face. "Just get out, you caused all this in crap and I would like you to get out!" She yelled. 

                Jongup was astonished by what she had did. He walked up to So Hyun and grabbed her by the collar. " Are you ing serious? How the hell did I caused this. I've been so nice to you, trying to get to know you even though everyone said you were a freak. If you want me to leave fine. Bye So Hyun." He picked up the teddy bear ,threw it in the trashcan,and walk out the door. 

               So Hyun walked back to the bed with tears streaming down her face. She crawled into a ball and sobbed in silence.She didn't know who to blame. Her or Jongup. 

                 Meanwhile............

              Jongup walked through the hospital's hallway tense. "What is her problem? How did I cause this to happ-" A pain shot through his head, he slid don the side of the wall and clutched his head. 

               A doctor walked towards him surprised with Jongup lying on the ground. "Sir are you okay?" The doctor asked. 

                "Yea just a little headache." Jongup chuckled

             "A little? had You were on the ground! Let's get you into a room so I can get you checked allright." 

               Before Jongup could even respond he was dragged into a room by the doctor. "Allright Mr..........ah Moon you are healthy. It seems like these headaches you're getting are from memories. Do you have amnesia Jongup?" Dr. Woo asked.

              "Well I only know that i was in a car accident once..but I don't know if I ever amnesia." Jongup responded.

              "Well from your files it said you had from the car accident. It was very severe, The memories are coming back that's why you've been getting severe headaches." The doctor handed him a bottle of medicine. "Drink this once a day it'll stop the headaches."

             "Thanks! Well bye doc!" Jongup beamed a smile and left the hospital. As he exited out his head started to pound. He closed his eyes and clutched his head. An image went across his mind. 

               A little girl appeared in his image. "Hi! I'm So Hyun you must be Jongup. I will call you Guppie! Let's be friends!" The girl beamed a smile.