I'm Sorry

Remember Me...And Never Forget Us

                 "So Hyun? Oh she isn't here." The nurse looked up from her clipboard to Jongup.

                 Jongup furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean? She was here few hours ago."

                " She said she felt fine and left." 

               "Oh..um. Do you know where she lives?" Jongup asked. 

                "I'm sorry we are not suppose to give out personal information." The nurse walked away.

              Jongup walked out the hospital trying to shield himself from the pouring rain. As he walked back to his house he spotted a dark hair girl soaked with water walking. It was So Hyun. 

               " So Hyun!!" Jongup yelled running towards her. She jerked back her head and kept walking.

               He followed her  and gripped onto her hand but So Hyun retreated. 

              "Can you go away please?" So Hyun pleaded with tears running down her face. 

             " No I want to tell you that I'm sorry for forgetting who you were and causing you pain." 

             " What? How'd yo-" So Hyun asked.

              " My memories have been coming back. I remember the scene of the car accident.." Jongup felt So Hyun's fist tightening and let go of her hand. 

             " I promise I will try to remember the other memories we had with eachother okay?" Instantly So Hyun wrapped her arms around Jongup's wasit tight and sobbed. 

              "I'm sorry Guppie. For what I said to you, it was anger from the that has been happening. I wasn't sure who to blame it on. It's not your fault its my fault from my stupidity from not seeing that car. If I didn't you wouldn't have forgotten me."

             " Stop it's mine for forgetting you. I promise to always protect you no matter what."  He gripped tighter around her waist.

             So Hyun let go and smiled at him but instantly collapsed on the floor.

            "So Hyun!" Jongup felt her forehead,she had a flu. He picked her and carried her to B.A.P's house.

            ......................

            "Woah what happened hyung?" Zelo asked with B.A.P members surrounding Jongup/

            "She collapsed on the floor because of a flu." Jongup said entering the house wet.

           "We need to remove her clothes or she'll get even more sick." Himchan stated. The members looked at eachother awkardly not sure who will do that.

           " Um I'll call Ailee for help." Himchan took out his phone and started dialing. 

            "Ooo damn Himchan you got her number." Yongguk sang.

           "Go die OH oh no no not you Ailee. " Himchan nervously laughed and sent a death glare to Yongguk. "Ailee can you come to our house? Ailee collapsed because of a flu and we need help. Really? Thanks! Our adress is __________________________________."

           .............

        "Hey Ailee." B.A.P said in unison.

       "Anyo!" Ailee said then beaming a sweet smile to Himchan. "So where is So Hyun?" She asked.

      "In my room." Jongup led her the way to his bedroom. 

        "Okay well we have to change her clothes, can she use one of your shirts Jongup?" Ailee asked.

     "Oh yeah sure. Here. " He handed Ailee a large black shirt." 

        "Thanks! Um..do you mind getting out the room.." Ailee asked politely. 

      "O-o-o-o yea sure." Jongup stuttered and ran out the room.

      .................

       "Hey how is she?" Jongup entered his room later after Ailee dried So Hyun. 

        "She's fine just some rest will and she will be okay." Ailee gave a small smile. 

       Jongup sat on the side of the bed and examined So Hyun. "Say Ailee I don't want this to be rude but why are you so loyal to being So Hyun's friend?" 

      "Well I've known her since she was little. She was always so sweet and cheerful. But after-"

      " The car accident? Sorry if I interuppted!" Jongup pleaded.

       "It's okay. Yeah after that she just became dark and rude. But I know she has a good heart thats why I will always care no matter what. Hey why do you know about the car accident?"

          "Because I was the boy that So Hyun thought was dead. The one that caused her pain." Jongup looked down to the ground. 

         "Hey it's not your fault things happen. At least now your back in her life." Ailee smiled. "Oh I have to go somewhere! Take care of her okay bye!" Ailee rushed off before Jongup even said bye. 

           Jongu[ sat right next to his bed,grabbed So Hyun's hand and squeezed it. He examined her sleeping so peacefully. Few hours later he fell asleep on the ground still holding her hand. In the middle of the night So Hyun woke up to see herself not in her own bed but someone elses bed. She looked to her left to see Jongup holding her hand. She got up from her bed and layed beside him. 

          "I'm glad that you're still with me Jongup."She smiled and closed her eyes for once she was now happy.
             

           Hi y'all its BabyVIP321! I would like to say Merry Christmas and I hope you all had a swell day! I'm thankful for all my subbies! I love you muah!!