Touring

Remember Me...And Never Forget Us

        B.A.P had finished eating lunch at push away through the crowds of screaming girls, there was still half an hour of lunch left so they walked around the football field hearing the squals of girls around them. 

" You know I'm gonna go to the computer lab see ya!" Youngjae said running off. "Yah wait for me don't leave me with these wierd ones.." Daehyun said trailing off to Younjae. 

" Zelo ah you wanna go to the soccer field and play one on one with your hyung? " Yongguk asked pushing the giant giarffe a bit then recieving a nodd from zelo, both of them raced to the field like little kids. 

Himchan chuckeled a bit of how dorky they were he glanced to the left to see Ailee stroll around the school by herself. Ailee galnced to Himchan's way, shr beamed a smile and waved to him. He froze for a bit. "She waved at me! Should I wink at her and wave...no no how about a nod. No stupid me click my toungue and shoot a thumbs up to her..." Himchan whispered.  Jongup stared at Himchan wierdly seeing him talk to himself. 

"Oh dear lord just wave and walk to her for god sake!" Jongup encouraged shoving Hmchan forward. "Okay but wait what are you gonna do then?" Question Himchan. Jongup thought a bit a making Himchan impatient he was just waiting to dash to Ailee like the speed of light. Jongup's eyes wandered around to see So Hyun on top of a tree branch gazing at the sky. " I'm gonna go to So Hy-" "OKAY BYE!!!" Himchan yelled he tripped over a rock having him sumersault but quickly recovers and runs again towards Ailee. Jongup gave a sweet laughter and walked to So Hyun. 

Jongup slowly crept towards to the tree and stared up to So Hyun so dazed upon seeing the sky. Jongup climbed up the tree, he slowly crawled towards So Hyun his hands grabbed onto So Hyun making her jump and yelp. Her heart started beating faster and faster, her hand clutched onto her heart. "Yah!! What was that for?!" So Hyun yelled punching Jongup's shoulder having him wince a bit. 

"Man strentch" Jongup chuckled rubbing his shoulder earning a glare from So Hyun. She rasied her fist ready for another punch. " I I I m-mean you pretty girl with man strength??" So Hyun let down her fist furrowing her eyebrows. " You....think I'm pretty...are you blind?" So Hyun said blankly. Jongup scratched the back of his head trying to find the rights words to repond with. " U-uh yes..no WHAT NO I uh I don't know forget what I said!" Jongup said looking down on to the ground.  

So Hyun smiled a bit and gazed at him. * He's so cute when he studders and that adorable face...wait what the hell am I saying??* She shook her head she thought she was going crazy for a bit. There was a long silence between them as they sat on the tree branch. 

"Oh yea weren't you suppose to tour me around the school?" Jongup asked as he jumped down from the tree. So Hyun followed afterwards her skirt flew up a bit showing a peak of her . Jongup stared and glaced a way blushing madly. " You should go wear pants..." Jongup mumbled. " You should stop staring ." So Hyun argued smoothing out ther wrinkles of her skirt.

" Was not your were just showing everywhere!"  Jongup pounted and started walking. "Cmon show me around the school" Jongup whined. 

The 2 walked down the hallway earning whispers from other students. 

" Why is a hott boy like him talking to a freak like that?" 

He better watch out or she might kill him too like that other kid" 

That stopped So Hyun in her track she cletched her teeth so hard it could just break, her tears flooded her eyes blurring her vision. Tears just started trickling down her face. * Why am I crying so much. * it up So Hyun.* 

Jongup's eyes widened he was so surprised for a girl like So Hyun to ever cry. He stared at So Hyun and cupped her face whiping the tears off. So Hyun jerked her head back pushing away Jongup's hand. "Go away! I don't like to be seen crying!" Yelped So Hyun as she sobbed even more. 

Jongup sighed and walked to So Hyun again, he took his hand and held So Hyun's chin having theirs meet. He took his other hand, stretched it upwards to form a smile. "Stop crying you look beautiful with a smile on." Jongup whipsered and gave a beaming smile. Her eyes widened. 

"Guppie."