Past

Remember Me...And Never Forget Us

   "La la la catch me if u can Guppie!" Sang So Hyun with her 2 pigtails bouncing along as she prances through a hill of Daisy's. A little boy with a bowl haircut trails through the Daisy's crushing them at every step he takes. He trips from a tree trunk and stubles down the hill sumer saulting down. He makes a loud grunt and lays there not moving a muscle. As So Hyun glances back not seeing the little boy dashing towards her,she pauses for a moment. 

"Hmm? Guppie?! Where are you?!" So Hyun yelled out. Her stomach starts to churn. She looks down to see the boy face planted into a floor of dirt. He wasn't moving. So Hyun was terrified."Is he dead?"She thought. She runs full speed panting as she comes closer to him.

"Yah...Moon Jongup." Whispered So Hyun. She grabbed his arm shaking it a  bit. 

No Movement. 

A trail of tears run through her face.
"No..no you can't be dead Guppie." Her body was shaking like if she was having a seisure. She curls up in a ball a bursting into tears and hides her head inside her bright pink dress. Something later taps onto her shoulder. She looks up to see Jongup sitting beside to her beaming a smiling.
 

"I'm alive" He sang and bursts into laughter. "OH MY GOD DID YOU HEAR YOURSELF?" Chuckled Jongup "NO..NO YOU CAN'T BE DEAD" Jongup imitated. He falls to the floor rolling. So Hyun goes bursting into tears wailing. Jongup glances seeing her in a puddle of tears. 

"Hey,don't cry I thought this would made you laugh." He said quietly scooting closer and closer towards So Hyun. His arms goes and wraps around So Hyun. She stops crying trying to up all the boogers. The girl looks up to see Jongup with a warming smile.

"I'm sorry forgive me please?" He pleaded with his puppy dog eyes. She goes off crying again hitting Jongup as hard as he can. "I hate you! Pabo!" So Hyun repeatedly said "U did't know how much I was scared to see you like that. But you were just pretending to be dead. I couldn't imagine losing you!" She yelled. Jongups gives off a little chuckle."Hey stop crying you look beautiful when you have a smile on your face" He takes his hand wiping off the tears on her face. He takes his hand,takes both side of , and stretches it upward forming a smile. So Hyun's face was turning bright red her body felt so warm and fuzzy.

She stepped back. "What's wrong" Questioned Jongup. "Nothing..." She mumbled looking down on the ground trying to hide the redness on her face. Her stomach gave out a loud roar. The girl's face gets even redder with the embarassment. 

"Seems like you're a little hungry." He takes So Hyun's hand and leads her. " Cmon let's go get some icecream" Jestered Jongup. "Hey we cant't go your parents and mine said we can only go and play at the hill and come straight home." So Hyun argued. "Blah blah who cares what they say." Mocked Jongup. "Besids it's your 10th birthday and my present for you is to treat you with some ice cream." He implied. "Hmm.......okie!" Sqeaked So Hyun feeling like it was a bit rebellious and cool.  As they walk throught the street trickles of raindrops came down then it started pouring. The 2 kids were at the street side walk waiting for the light to flicker to a man so they could cross.

"Hey this is getting bad we should head home your parents are gonna worry." Said Jongup. "No like you said who cares what they say, cmon this is the first thing I ever done something bad Guppie" Smiled So Hyun Jongup smiled, the light flicker to the man walking. So Hyun ran across the street oblivious of a car speeding towards her. "So Hyun no!" Cried Jongup

Everything blackened.

So Hyun woke up to see her on the other side of the side walk. He eyes were widened to see Jongup lying in the middle of the street as a trail of blood came out of his head. So Hyun craweled towards Jongup shaking him.

"Hey wake up..this isn't funny anymore Jongup.." Whimpered So Hyun "Get up..get up." She cried.He was lifeless. The loud blares from the ambulance come closer and closer. 

"Moon Jongup."

"Jongup shii" 

"Moon"

"Yah J
ongup!!" 

Jongup woke up with Zelo screaming at his ears. 

"What the hell you okay for a moment I thought you were dead." He chuckled. Jongup rubbed his hands having a huge migrane pounding through his skull.
"Ugh I had the weirdest dream about this girl." Groaned Jongup
"Hmm who was it?" Zelos asked

"I have no idea."