confused

how can I falling in love with my bestie's bf.

Chanyeol pov

When she says that we can sleep toghether, I'm smiling and hugged her. She grab my hand and play with my hand. I just chuckled when she doing that. Why she's so adorable. When we're about to sleep, someone outside sulli's house is singing the man who can't be moved with his guitar. Sulli look so suprised. She open her eyes widely. "Who is that?" I said. She keep quite and wear her jacket. She ran to downstairs and open the door. I think that's kai. we're gonna be an actress that doing a job together. we'll make sulli confused what's wrong later.

 

Sulli pov

Someone is singing the man who can't be moved outside there. Are that's kai? omg! I go downstairs and then quickly open the door because it's raining outside. I won't he'll get sick too. When I open the door, he saw me and then hug me with his wet v neck clothes. Are he really singing that song for me? I'm so curious. "W-what are you doing? err.." I said and bring him a towel. "I just saying the truth with that song. I can't hate you. I'll always love you. I always remember when the day we met. That's such a crazy meeting. If luhan did not helped you, maybe we can't meet like that and I-" He telling me the ruth but chanyeol cut his words. I think he is jealous. how can. geez. "Don't talk about bull, jongin-ssi." chanyeol said and grab my hand. Kai just keep quite and then start singing again like a crazy ppl. I'm so confused. why can be like this. Are I am still thinking about him too? Why I am so care? Why can I still talking to him? I need JUNG SOOJUNG!!! I'm so despressed. "SOOJUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shout her name and then I think she's heard it. She go downstairs and hug me. Kai and chanyeol look so confused why I am calling her. It just because she's my bestie and just she's who can make me feel so comfortable again. I whispered to her while I'm hugging her. I tell everything what happened here.

 

kai pov

I feel like such an idiot here singing all alone. Chanyeol look so angry now. But, this all is acting bro! I'm so happy for making sulli confused kkk xD Just keep watching this awkay! But, I really can't move on. I try hard to move on but my memory just keep changing into sulli again. why why why. "CAUSE I'M THE MAN WHO CAN'T BE MOVED" I shouted at that part. They look at me. I just keep singing and walk towards sulli. I just can't say any words again. I feel so that I let sulli go and then ed hyuna. Hyuna such a crazy girl. She just keep saying that sulli is arrogant. I can't agree that because the truth is sulli is so humble. I broke up with her when I saying the truth. I can't let sulli go. But she just so angry. I remember her words. She's saying that sulli will never have a peace world when we back together. I want make a serious r/s with sulli. I'll promise to her that I'll always be by her side and never let her go again. But. I think she can't accept it. I know that I'm so mean when I say that I'll happy without her. Karma does exist. And I take my karma. Cause I'm the one who's make sulli sad and broken. I want to fix her heart and we can  be a  good couple. I wished. "and I'm so  in love with choi jinri. choi jinri please come back to me. I such an idiot let you go and then gonna married with jung daehyun. And what the hell I'm so jealous now" I make a song to express my feeling. How do I look? Crazy ppl? yes. 

 

Sulli pov

What the hell is going on here. Kai=singing like a crazy ppl. chanyeol=so mad at me and kai. krystal=who accompany me. me=an idiot who don't know what's going on. I'm so confused. I'm in love with that two guys. But. Now I'm chanyeol's not kai's. What should I do? Ignore kai or broke up with chanyeol? Hell. "What is going on here" I said. They just keep quite and keep doing what are they doing before. "Please be mine" Kai walk towards me and hugged me. "Just go with him" Chanyeol said and smile to me. I just smile back and sighed. "This is such a hard choice. lets just be bestie" I said and tears are falling down from my eyes. They look so surprised and then chanyeol say sorry to kai and kai say sorry to chanyeol. They such a good brothers. I won't destroy it. "I'm not mad at all, sulli. I just let kai do this. This all is acting! we prepared this all. I just want make you surprised. But about hyuna, that's all is true. She say that she'll destroy your life when with kai. so, I give you a warning from now" Chanyeol said and then do high-5 with kai. Me and krystal open our mouth widely. We didn't know what's wrong with this. so they tricked us. geez 

 

 

SHORT UPDATE! HOW? KKKK XD PLEASE COMMENT OKAY!