bestie!

how can I falling in love with my bestie's bf.

Sulli pov

"Can I call krystal? I want to apologiez to her" I said to kai. But he just sighed and gimme the 'up to you' stares. I just nodded and call her. 

-call conv-

"hey"

"hey"

"Are you mad at me? I'm so so so sorry"

"No I'm not. I just unmood because of jongin won't pick me up. So sad"

"I know what are you talking about. please listen to me first"

"What again? What's topic? You and jongin is dating? I knew it already"

"kryssie"

"What again"

"I'm so sorry. I know that you're really broke now and depressed cause me, your bestie, choi jinri or sulli is dating with her, jung krystal, kryssie, her bestie ever's ex bf. Please forgive me. I'm so inlove with your ex bf. I can't lie"

"And me, jung krystal, kryssie, choi jinri's bestie, ex gf of kim jongin, I'm so stressed now."

"Ah c'mon. I'll treat you everything. I can't live without you. I'm so comfortable with you. I can't leave you just because of a stupid thing. Please"

"Just treat me everything that have an expensive price, and please spend your time with me more. Don't forget me. Cause I think I can't live without you too, ssul. I loved you more than kai loved you!"

"OMGEE KRYSSIE I CAN TREAT YOU EVERYTHING OFC! I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU! I LOVED YOU TOO MORE THAN I LOVE KIM JONGIN! LETS MEET AT BR FACTORY! I'M FINE AS LONG AS YOU NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"DON'T MOVE FROM YOUR BED! I'LL GO THERE AND PICK YOU UP! BYEBYE BESTIE!"

-call ended-

kai stares at me when I smiling to the phone. "krystal is fine with this" I said "and he smiled too. and I want to treat her first. want to join?" I continued and he just shook his head. I pouted. "I have to meet my frieds too. I'll call you later, okay? just spend your time with krystal. hope you will enjoy it. and you want to check out now? I'll pay" he said and I nodded. I walked to the bathroom and take a bath. I feel kinda dizzy. But because some good news attacking my heart, I feel better. And then I changing clothes.

This is what I am wearing now

How was it? kkk~ And I'm ready now. I see kai open his mouth widely when I changed. "why? something wrong?" I said and checking myself. He shook his head and grab my hands. We walked together and I can see that's a new car in front of me. "this is the new car of yours, please use it well. don't cry while driving again" he said and laughed at me. I just nodded and hug him so tight. "thankyou so much, darl" I kissed his cheek and then drive alone. I call krystal again

-call conv-

"why?"

"I'll pick you up. where are yew?"

"I'VE TOLD YOU DON'T MOVE FROM YOUR BED. YOU'LL FEEL SO DIZZY"

"anniya. I'm on my way now. where are chu?"

"awkay. I'm in 32 zebra road"

"I'll be there for a minute. wait for me. I'm close"

-call ended-

And when I arrived, krystal was there waiting for me. I open my window, called her name from the car. and I waves to her. "hey, i missed you and I'm so sorry" I said and chuckled. She just laughed at me and hug me so tight. "I missed you more, silly. and its okay, I just give kai to you only. I have a new one too >_<" she said and we're laughing together. And then I drive the car seriously cause I won't make any problem again.