complicated.

how can I falling in love with my bestie's bf.

Sulli pov

When we're playing, my phone was ringing. And it's my mom. I missed her so much. So I answer it first. 

-call conv-

"hey mom!"

"hey honey, I know you're already comfortable in south korea, but I have to tell you something. that you'll be send to USA again cause you'll be engaged with daehyun. Please answer me, darl"

"what are you talking about? please don't joking around. Its not funny. I have a bf already. I loved kai. and I don't know who's daehyun! I won't go back to USA!"

"-sighed- please. your daddy will buy you a ticket for tomorrow. please go back"

"I won't, mom! I loved kai! and my love is true! I won't be a gurl who's be paired with someone who I didn't know! Just make sure the plane is not going to USA!"

-call ended-

I ended the call and start crying. And then kai hugged me. I think he heard the conv of me and mom. I won't be paired with someone else! I just want kai always by my side! I think mommy called me for saying that she's missed me. But what? hell. I'm so burning now. Please. Just save me. "don't be sad, honey. Just go back but don't ever you cheat. Please. For our future?" he said. I just keep crying and then nodded. I just want my future husband is kai. And then I texted mommy that I'll be back and I'll go to the airport this night. And mommy said that she's very proud of me. ugh. and then I start crying again. Kai hug me so tight. It's make me feel so comfortable. "are you gonna back to USA tonight? I'll miss you" krystal said. I just smiled and nodded. "we'll gonna missed you so much, sulli-ah. please comeback here faster!" chanyeol said and he smiled. So I smiled back too. Please. I won't able kai go anywhere without exo. now, its already dark outside, I feel so sad will leaving seoul now. And then I start hugging them one by one. "I'm gonna missed you all for a years. please don't forget me" I said and hold up my tears. I waving at them and walked away. They can't accompany me because they'll can't go to their dorm at 10PM+. 

 

Hah. I'm so so so feel so alone when the plane is started going to USA. I fell a sleep and then when I'm awake, its here now. USA.

I called my mom for pick me up here. I wait so long. I buy some food in the airport. and then I saw my car. I go outside and then sit in the car. "Hello" my mom greet me. I just keep my eyes straight and ignoring her. She just keep talking along the way. I just nodding and nodding. When we arrived, I saw a guy sit in the living room, he greet me but I just give him my fake smile and then slam my door. And I remember I have to tell kai that I've arrived already. I called him many times. But what I've got? Nothing. He did not answer it. And then I try to call krystal. She answered it.

-call conv-

"Oh hello, pretty"

"Hey, where's kai? I'm arrived already btw"

"I don't know too. we're looking for him for hours. But nothing what've we got. I don't know where's him. Eh? OMG. Kai with a girl now. He allowed the girl entered to exo dorm. Wait a minute."

Oh god are he's cheating on me? yew. I hate you so much, kim jongin.

"OMG! He says that's his girl friend. But I don't know. I'm not trusting him so much... He got punishment from exo, now. Kbye I'll join them, first. I'll call you later!"

"Kbye. tell me later."

-call ended-

What?! I just left seoul new hours ago! What's he ing doing! I'm so broken now. Daehyun will marry me. Okay. Challenge accepted. And then I take a bath. Go changing my clothes and then go downstairs. "Hey, daehyun?" I greet him and he look at me. "Hey jinri-ssi" he said. So formal. "Just drop the formality, daehyun-ah. Call me sulli" I said and showed him my eyesmile. He just chuckled and nodding. He called me for watching together. So I just sit beside him and share about ourself to each other. I had so much fun with him. I was thinking that he's cold like ice cube. but what? he's really cute, dork, gimme many attention, always take a good care of me! I love it! But we just met now. I feel comfortable now. Please help me.

 

Kai pov

what's going on with exo. I just brought a girl but why they're mad at me? She is really pretty. What are they doing. And she's prettier than sulli my thought. Look at this. This is her 

She's hot too. Her name is hyuna. "Hey are you drunk?" suho spoke. I just shook my head and go upstairs with hyuna and brought her to my room. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE, CHEATER!" I heard D.O yelling at me. "Calm down, hyuna-ah. They're really weird. Forgive me" I said. She just nodding. "Oppa lets sleep together. I'm kinda bored" hyuna said and pull my shirt while lead me to the bed. I knew already that hyuna is a good teaser. She open her clothes and pants, so she just wear a lingerie now. she ed my shirt and climbed into bed. He directs my hands were on her . Its such a turn on. I'm in lost control now. I her now. I forgot to lock the door to my room. I know that she's enjoyed it too. ". You're such a cheater and... hyper ? You look so lust when you're ed hyuna"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey hey hey. This is very  complicated. And sorry about that hyuna and kai. I just want make this ff longer! ouo I'll make sure that kai and sulli will back together :-((((((( And the little lol xD Comment kayyy